Your morning latte has arrived, Ma’am

Just like you like it; small, soft fur, single shot.

Remember, the puppy you’re about to enjoy is very hot.

Latte

Jindori pup and sender-inner Grace, thanks for the wake-up.

Comments

1. Usually I can take or leave pups – may I take this one, please?

Many thanks.

2. SO SOFT!
    You can literally feel the fuzz through your screen, *bonks nose on screen* ok maybe not literally…

3. is it wrong to think “um, yeah, ya know, he IS kinda hot”?

i think it’s prolly wrong -on so many levels.

4. wow. what a cutie. i dont think i’ve seen a puppy schnozz that color.

i think he’s a caramel latte, really.

5. book_monstercats says:

Yep, BeeCee, you’re prolly right. But what wonderful fur.. and his nose, I shall beep it. His paws… his wonderful ear-floppage. Save me a place at “pup-lover’s anonymous”, CeeBee, you’re right after all.

6. Don’t be Latte for your morning Cup

7. I think we might have a Caramel Macchiato here. Note the yummy caramel posing as a nose.

8. I WANT IT!!!!

9. Shouldn’t that be “Thanks for the wake-pup”?

10. I’m pretty sure this is a puppermint mocha. Delish.

11. Hot cocoa with fuzz & cream.

12. Cassandra says:

Hooray for puppies! I lurve the little pink nosie. More puppies, please!

13. T’as d’beaux yeux, tu sais?

14. This one’s for ma peeps over at Buddy’s post:

“Dontcha wish your pup was HOT like ME?”

15. Shannon Johnson says:

Yumy! I could just drink that pup right up. HA, what do you know, a nice little rhyme for you.

16. meacu1pa says:

NUVINS!!! I want to give this puppy many nuvins! (nuvins are what I call nose-luvins.) A smooch on the schnozz. NUVINS NUVINS NUVINS!

17. so lovely.
    this is going to be a gorgeous dog!

18. R. Moore says:

Helene is a bad, bad person.

19. Aagh! Thou shalt not speak of the fight club! *coughhelenecough*

20. chelonianmobile says:

*SCREAM*

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant …

21. Anybody have an idea what kind a pupsa this is?

22. deelicious nose absolutely yummy

but no, I don’t wish my puppy was hot like him.

I don’t have a puppy…..

23. way too many bad puns in these comments…waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many………

24. BrianMPLS says:

Um, hot? Ew!
    I already have a co-worker calling me a furry because I come to this site so much; my case is not helped by a post calling an animal “hot.” :-}

Anyway, 3.5 more hours of keeping awake and looking busy, then I can go home. Friday YAY! – Hey, no RCF?

25. Any chance that someone knows what type of dog this is?

26. Elisha B says:

Aaww! He (she) is just too much. Gonna be a BIG dog when grown up. Looks a little like a husky type, maybe?

Bless them pups when they’s little, just want ‘em to stay little fur ever!!!!

27. My guess is it’s a Muttsarian.

28. The EYES people! Nobody’s mentioned those pwitty pleading blue (?) eyes! Yes, puppy, I will play wiff you, even though I’ll catch hell from the kitties when I get home!

29. Garfield says:

That topic is disturbing to me as a german… Morgenlatte means morning wood
    Erm… well… it’s cute!

30. Theresa says:

*melts*

31. *looks at Theresa’s mess*

Clean up on ailse 3!

32. That is so cute!

33. I would have guessed that the puppy is a Jindo, but the coloring is wrong. Perhaps it’s a husky?

34. Growing up we had a husky malamute mix dog who looked white/silver/grey and very wolf like, in the same litter he had a brother named Copper who had the same exact coloring as this pup. Methinks a husky or malamute mix here as well…too adorable whatever he is though.

35. beenclawed says:

Um, is this, the CUTEST PUP EVAH??

36. *le hard squeeze*

37. donutbill says:

Can’t….Comment….MeSmErIzEd by beautiful, spooky eyes…

38. Michelle says:

Awwww. <3

Looks so much like my first dog. Who also looked a bit like the frisbee pup:

39. R. Moore says:

Garfield, my sister discovered a band she liked called morningwood. She made a little mini-poster where we volunteered and all the junior volunteers were making posters for bands they liked.

My SO comes in, sees it, eyes bulge, and takes it down. My sister didn’t get it, but she just let it stay down with the explanation that it was “kinda dirty.”

40. Brak_Silverbone says:

I would hazard a guess that Mister Pup is part Doberman pinscher and part German shepherd…? Whatever he is, he’s a cutie and desperately needs to be snuggled and kissed and loved up on and cuddled and snorgled aplenty. I will gladly volunteer to do this.

41. I’m SOOOOOO glad you posted my pup!!!

fyi – He’s a korean jindo. And yes, now he’s huge. Looks kind of wolfish/German Shepard.

42. Helene darlink, if you don’t stop asking us if we wish our various girlfriends/dogs/feet/donuts
    were hot like *YOU*, you will be doing all the clean up on aisle three! (It’s ok, Laney, everyone thinks you’re hot, ok? Why don’t you just come lie down for a minute?)

43. More on beautiful Jindo Dogs here: http://www.dog.com/breed/Korean-Jindo.asp . I had a German Shepard/ Husky cross that this woman at the dog park SWORE was Jindo, since she was mostly red Husky color with the German Shepard fawn undercoat. But her tail was all wrong. We had the same conversation over and over until my dog’s mom showed up at the dog part in person. The big fuss with the lady who said Yukon (my dog) was a Jindo was that she wanted one, and they were still pretty rare over here. She seemed to think I knew of a Jindo breeder in the US and I was holding out on her.

44. donutbill says:

mmm…his nose even TASTES like caramel.

I mean…

I DIDN’T EAT THE PUPPY!

45. jill-e-b says:

I am SO not a dog person.
    But this is the cutest freaking puppy I have ever seen! The princess Di eyes, the terra-cotta nosicle… too, too cute. I want one!