Petite “Pixel” kitteh

Would you please check out Señorita PixelPants here, the proshest Scottish Fold kitteh evar. Pixel is a star over at Catster.com, so you can learn mo’ about huh if you want:

Check out her page!

Pixel_agin

Paaaaroooo? (Kitteh version of "Baroo?")

Piiiixelll

Sunshine, on my whiskers, makes me happeee [John Denver voice]

Puhpuhpuh_peexule

Um, I don’t have a back half! My cutest parts are still available for snorgling tho.

Pixel

Sharon L., you’re riiiight! [singsong] best Scottish Fold evarrrrr!

Comments

1. Bleenies with sour cream!!

Pixel is 2 much awsum! Floppy ears, bunny-whiteness, and pinky nose. Shouldn’t be allowed!

2. Oh, who’s a pretty little girl? You are!

[beeps kitteh nose]

3. Soooo cute! Love the confused look

4. Aaaaaaawww.

5. *Puts little Mis PixelPants into my pocket and runs away screaming she’s miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!*

6. That’s one messed up looking cat. Disturbing Overload.

7. In case anyone is thinking of getting one of these in Europe – it looks like they are banned.

Source – wikipedia

“There is one medical problem that has been found to be related to Scottish Fold breeding. If both parents have folded ears, their kittens will be extremely prone to developing a painful degenerative joint disease that fuses the tail, ankles and knees. This condition also affects Scottish folds with one copy of the fold gene, to a lesser degree, and is the reason the breed is not accepted by the Governing Council of the Cat Fancy”

Hopefully this kitty is an exception.

8. That cat wants to steal my soul.

*runs away*

9. Would you just look at the size of those eyes for crying out loud! It’s like an anime kitten! Too cute!!!

10. oh my sweet jesus that is a kitten straight from hell sent to kill me with cuteness – help!

11. Most breeders I know mix the folded with a British Shorthair to bypass the issues with breeding Scotties with themselves. The result are mixed litters of folded and “perk” ear babies.

That being said, I have such Scottish Fold envy right now after seeing that lil’ snowball.

:D

12. What breed of cat is that? Freaky!! It looks almost half dog!!

13. Michelle says:

She has the same expression as my brother when he is trying to bs me. “No, really!”

And you can see why I fall for it every time.

14. I love, love, love this website! It has totally cheered me up during a horrible week! Mew!

15. Shannon Johnson says:

GIMME! I want her now. GIMME!

16. Eek! The first three pictures are ridiculously cute! The last picture is kind of terrifying, and I can’t figure out why. *keeps wary eye on Pixel*

17. R. Moore says:

It looks constantly terrified. I love it.

18. diavolobella, I wish you a much better week to come and a much more cuteness.

19. [clears throat in prep for heretical comment]

cute? CUTE?? yikes man! this creature is scarin’ the daylights out of me. creepy i say…creeeeep-eeeee!

espesh that second pic. looks like burl ives…burl ives who’s about you claw yer face off.

yes i said burl ives!!

xoxo

20. sillygirl says:

I though prrrroooooooow was cat for baroo

21. It looks all mooshy-skulled and unfortunate. I’m leaning more toward ‘freakishly deformed’ than ‘cuuuuuuute!!!1!!” but maybe that’s just me…

22. Brak_Silverbone says:

Eyeliner!!

23. Brak: You are so right, this kitteh is all up in the eyeliner. Maybe it just watched Pirates of the Caribbean.

Kitten Jack Sparrow? Captain Cat Sparrow?

24. Sharon is a reader of Heinlein?

25. fish eye no miko says:

The eyes! AHHH!!
    [flees]

26. Raphael Faunus says:

I cannot feel my soul anymore.
    That is teh cuteness.
    You know, I thought this pixel kitty thing was going to be a computer-made graphic that happens to be cute. It wasn’t, but the first thing that came to mind is the furry fandom queen of drawing cute things, Miss Mab (http://www.missmab.com). Yeh might want to check the webcomic out if you’re interested in anthropomorphic animals, the Furcadia it’s based out of, or to see her art that is incredibly cute. Seriously. I lost, like, 3 souls to cuteness the other day, which is hard, considering I don’t believe in souls.

27. That cat looks demonic to me.

28. Hello Katie says:

BeeCee, you just made me spit all over my keyboard. (And I’m still at work so I have a lot of explaining to do….) She looks EXACTLY like Burl Ives (think Burl-Ives-the-Snowman).

29. Mary (the first) says:

I also LOLd at the “Burl Ives” comparison because she does, indeed, look like Burl Ives!! And while I would not have thought that there was a cat in existince that I wouldn’t think to be gorgeous.. I must say.. I don’t care much for the earfold kittehs (nor the bald ones now that I think of it.) Kittehs need to be fluffy and snorglable. This one is a little scary. Sorry, bebeh.

30. The second picture reminds me of Puss In Boots from the Shrek movie.

“Ah! But maybee eef I do dees, they vwill let us go!” *Insert violin music here as kitty contorts into the cuteness.*

31. The second picture reminds me of Puss In Boots from the Shrek movies.

32. Mary (the first) says:

33. hello katie – yes! i hadn’t quite made the B.I.-as-snowman connection in my memory banks but that’s IT!

i owe you a keyboard!

xoxo

34. um, that cat’s kinda scary, actually. stepford kitteh.

35. Not a big fan of Scottish folds–they look weird to me.

But the second pic…it hit me! The cuteness went straight to my heart and made my eyes bleed rainbows!

And yes, I also thought of Puss in Boots from Shrek…cuteness!

36. I’m leaning more towards being disturbed :-(

37. *splode*

too much.waaaaaaaaaaay too much. I have, as of this moment, Overloaded on Cute.

*achieves Nirvana, then falls ded*

38. Scoobie-> Actually that sounds like the UK cat fanciers don’t clarify it as a breed and thus wouldn’t all it to be shown in cat shows. Could be wrong but that’s my take on it.

39. Anime Burl Puss In Boots Ives.

I love that her motto is “I am NOT a dog or owl!”

40. ClaudesMom says:

That is one precious little kitteh … you can’t go wrong with a dainty little white kitteh weeth de peeeeenkest nose!

41. I am weeping tears of joy over this cat. Mrrrroooooo???

42. I looked at her site. She’s two years old?? I thought she was a kitten! I wish all cats stayed looking like kittens. The world would be a more joyful place.

The last picture is a little scary, but the other ones are precious! Folds always look so intrigued.

43. whoa. if the eyes were a bit smaller, it’d be cuter imo

44. Anyone else have this come immediately to mind?

45. It’s just ’cause her eyes are so beeeg and beautiful! How can you guys be frightened by such a wee beautiful creature. Just ’cause she’s a little different? For shame…… :-/

46. The huge, popping eyes are totally part of her charm. Of course, her “charm” could be the side effect of a thyroid disorder… eh, still friggin’ cute.

The Puss In Boots comment is spot on, too.

47. Sabella says:

Awwww! Poor baby. She’s not disturbing or ugly at all! She’s beautiful and sweet and I want to cuddle her. What a honey!

48. See, all the kitteh “paaaaroooo”s seem to say to me “omg omg omg why are u not snorlging me? the whole world could make sense if u were snorgling me. c’mere!!!!!”

49. Charisha says:

Hey! looks like the sweet kitty in Shrek 2! ^^

50. rsncrntz says:

Gaaah! That is one disturbing cat! *hides*

Bring back Planet Unicorn! (heyy)

51. One of the sweetest things I have ever seen. Soooo cute it makes me shiver. <3

52. Yitzysmommie says:

Christina: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Thanx for the early morning hearty guffaw. I’m wif ya on this one.

53. Pixel is so cute!

54. donutbill says:

AHHHHH! It’s the kitten from HELL!!!

55. That is one scary kitten – especially the last picture. She looks like a beanie baby gone bad.

56. Look deep into my pitiful sad eyes…. that is right deeper deeeper you are feeling sleepier and sleepier you will do all my bidding. You will feed me only the best kitty food. and brush me with the best brush you will carry me wherever I want to go. and feed me mousies twice a week.
    when I purr you will wake up and not remember any of this happened.

PURRRRRRRRRRR

57. And The Donkey said, “Shrek! It’s the ghost of Puss n Boots!”

58. Sabella says:

Some people just don’t understand cute! *sigh* It’s okay bitty bebeh, don’t listen to them!

59. I simply cannot get over how cute that kitteh is! The big eyes, the soft looking fur, the cute little mouth… Ahn.

60. kitteh lady says:

We are pals with her on catster. Catster rules!!!

61. For the love of jauntiness says:

Aaaaaagh! I can’t take the cuteness! I can’t take it! It’s toooooo muuuuuuuuuch!

*faints, tongue dangling out of mouth*

62. OMG! cat looks just like “bat boy” from the weekly world news, or whatever tabloid. scary!!

63. jill-e-b says:

I can sort of see how the kitty is scary-looking… but I think she looks more terrified than anything. Like she’s thinking, “Don’t eat me! I’m too cute to die!”

64. Cutest kitty I have ever seen and I have 5 of my own!!

65. This kitteh looks like Gollum, from Lord of the Rings. Its like, at any moment, it will hiss and say, “Oh, my pressssious…”

66. Gabriella Iacobone says:

Very creepy…especially the last pic :-/

67. Kinda reminds me of those posters from the Sixties with those big-eyed kids.

68. Oh wow – I was clutching at my heart and fighting back tears at the second pic–definitely a Puss & Boots impression (I didn’t think it was possible for a real kit to achieve that look so effectively)…though I do agree that last pic is a little wierd (bad angle? her snout got longer or something)…but the rest, ANH!! GOD I want a sweet little Scottish Fold…

69. Neko Nior says:

OMG! Look at the BEF on that kitten! Can kitties have BEF?

70. Scottish folds are sooooooooooooooooo cute!!