Raaaaaaallllghhh! [Chewbacca sound]

Raaaaaa. Rooooooorrrr!

RoooooooooR! raaaaaaahhhhglh. [Adjusts leather sash]

Chewy

Planet Unicorn haaaaaay (sorry, song still stuck in my head from yesterday)

Nice work, Angela S… Are you wearing a Princess Leia as seen at Jabba the Hut’s outfit right now? I bet you are.

Comments

1. I always wanted a metal bakini, but i bet you could see all the way to Florida in one of those!

2. Oh god. He needs my kisses. Lots of them.

PLANET UNICORN HAYYYY

3. On my! the Bleen is with me!

4. The image… in my mind… Chewbacca, in the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon… singing/howling “Planet Unicorn, heeey”… as a large pink object looms out of the blackness dead ahead… and that’s no moon, peeps…

Cue Han Solo: “…I have a bad feeling about this.”

5. The only defense is a good offense people,

6. I had just managed to get that song out of my head…

AND NOW IT’S BACK.

7. My other favorite Star Wars link:

8. BY THE HAMMER OF THOR!

9. Stephanie says:

What type of dog (i think) is this? I want one!

10. “I heard the Viking Kittens were here. Seriously, we need to hook up, they were asking for some advice.”

11. Methinks this is an Affenpinscher.

12. hmmmm it is a pupity.(Half Puppy Half Kitty)
    this would be the genus? the Kingdom? the ???? Oh heck I don’t know but he’s cute.
    Chew bacca indeed!!
    Planet unicorn HEYYY!

Weird cartoon but I love that song.

13. Scratch that. I now think it is a Brussels Griffon.

14. Tis the crybaby troll from planet Unicorn!

15. RoooooooooR! Raaaaaaahhhhglh. :D

*kees*

16. It is a Brussels Griffon and it is my favoritest doggy evarrr!

17. Hehe, I was right the second time (see the last row, second from the right).

18. I’ll speak his funny Chewbacca language any day and give him a kees on his haaaiid. <3

19. OMG!! You’ve gotta check this out, too: http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/cutepuppy94.jpg

20. This terrier does NOT approve.

21. Chewbacca…yes, I can see that. I’m also seeing some Ewok in this puppeh as well.

22. Cassandra says:

Hahaha, you people are all just making my day here,thanks for the earworm, I’m still laughing from yesterday. Oh, planet Unicorn…and I agree with Robbie, this here is a purebred Ewok.

23. PixieDust says:

Aaawwwhh, that’s a great pic! I love Chewbacca.

24. Juniper says:

It’s a baby wookie!

25. ThreeCatNight says:

“I beg your pardon! Here I am, just having a sip of water and you pupparazzi just have to take a picture! Have you no decency, no respect for privacy? I shall have to report this to GAH (Griffons Against Harrassment)immed-jately! Harummph!”

26. elliottsmommy says:

brussells griffon, like in As Good As It Gets. i had a foster baby brussells once, who died suddenly, but he had a lovely couple of months with me first. despite my 3 lhasa apsos posting hims picture all over the neighborhood and petfinder.com to get him “relocated.” turned out he had cancer, and it made him smell like pepperoni, and lose some hairs, but he was a bundle of sweet monkey love. i named him sprout, and i have his ashes. i recommend them. *sniffing, but smiking. :)

27. elliottsmommy says:

tears made me put “smiking” instead of “smiling”

28. Loves Cute says:

Oh Kay. This serious pup looks like a cross between a wookie and yoda.

May the Force be with You.

29. hrh.squeak says:

Cutebabyfix – Can’t stop laughing, I’ma gonna send that link to Everyone I Know. The Organic Rebellion Lives!!! (collapsing in laughter yet again)

30. It looks like a little Ewok

31. I guess it could also be a cross between a pug and a persian cat. :o

32. Bethany says:

The Brussels Griffon looks like Chewbacca. The Affenpinscher looks like an ewok. Now if only we can find a breed that looks like Han Solo…

33. Bethany, if you find that Han Solo breed, let me know, please! LOL!

34. Too Many Maureens says:

I just want to say that I am pathetic AND geeky for ading the following:

It’s spelled “Wookiee”.

I blame my Super Geek boyfriend, who knows the answers to ALL of the Star Ward Trivial Pursuit questions (not to mention the fact that he *owns* it).

35. I am reminded of Spaceballs. “I’m a Mog!”

36. Too Many Maureens says:

And now, I’m coming back to apologize for saying, “By the hammer of *Grabthar*”.

I have no one to blame but myself.

*hangs head in shame*

37. OMG it really does look like a wookie!!! talk about a jaw dropper! *~chewbaca… he’s a wookie~* (singsong)

38. I dunno…. I think the Brussels Griffon is ADORABLE as a puppy! I’m thinking this guy just needs a little haircut. He’s adorable, but I’m jus’ sayin’. ;-)

39. Sandy, Bingo. THAT is what I thought too.

40. paddie_gal says:

This is what Orson Welles has been reduced to.

41. Yitzysmommie says:

WHAT in the WORLD IS that thing?

42. Shannon Johnson says:

Is that really Chewbacca? It looks like him but I don’t think it is.

43. furbabies says:

It does look like an Ewok! What a cute puppers.

44. Caitlin says:

I think he looks more like an Ewok, especially with the nose.

then again, I always thought Wookies were the bastard love-children of Ewoks and Klingons. :p

45. That thing is… terrifying?

:P

46. R. Moore says:

OMG! It’s one of the creatures from The Jetsons Movie!

47. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

A face, only a Mother could love.

48. ok for a boy dog, but i dont think this bearded look would look to girl dogs…

49. This dude can join in the disapproval brigade.

50. Clevergrrl says:

Awwww – he’s adorable! Chewbacca rules!

We’re getting a new puppy on Sunday, and we’re planning to name him Lando
    (yep, we’re Star Wars nerds)

51. Someone else thought of Fizzgig! I’m so happy! LOL But seriously, the puppeh looks incredibly ewok-ish.

52. Laura32 says:

OMG it´s a brussels griffon. I have one just like this, but with hanging ears and chocolate colour. Always a SQUEE moment whenever I see one on this site (not that many)

I love his expression XD

53. shlibbityshibbiltysimno says:

“A gay boy wished for a planet full of unicorns… Planet unicorn. Unicorn planet. give it up for feathers, ooh cadillac, and tom cruuuise ooh planet unicorn heeeeeeyyyy!!”

54. Shlibb(etc.) — you’re lost. I think your stop is over here: