C’mere, Bebeh (Part 2)

Kittehs are so sly. Their attempts at inter-species snorgling are well-documented.

Please check out this innocent piglet, getting roped in to the Snorgletron 2000.

Vriendjes
, originally uploaded by kattenspul. Gracias to sender-inner/pointer-outer Paul P.

PS — here’s Part One.

Comments

1. chapeaunoir says:

Marmie le Mew meets Pepe le Peeg!

2. I can’t stop makin’ ooooooosoprettyohohohohohoooo sounds!

3. morgat (formerly known as useta hada kitteh) says:

I can go to sleepies now, I gots my teddy-pig.

4. I shall kees you, leetle peeglette, and you shall like eet – yes you weel …

5. Peg of Tilling says:

Oooooh cutest beep nose ever!

Go sleepy teddy-pig no more nightmares.

6. Caitlin says:

aww, huggy paws! :D

7. sundriedbagel says:

AWWWWWWWWW. Too adorable babies snugglin’ together. :)

8. BrianMPLS says:

Piggie: (thinking) What’ll I tell Mother??

lol schmoove kitteh!

9. Oooooohhh!!

Please, can I go back to sleep and take these two with me?!

I shall kees ‘em both.

10. people who feed wildlife are idiots. perhaps the little creature in the above photo is part of a sanctioned wildlife-feeding area, fine, but anything outside of that is reprehensible.
    luring bears close to the car with peanut butter? deliberately feeding bears donuts?
    guess what eventually happens to these bears? they get killed seeking out humans to give them food. worse, they might harm a human in the process.

NOT CUTE.

11. crap, i totally posted that on the wrong item. i am also an idiot, sorry!

12. Lookee the pink nose tips touchin’! Thems lurvs each other.

13. Is he snorgling him or tasting him?

14. ksj – Oh okay! I thought I was missing something in the photoooo. Tee hee. Now it makes more sense. ;)

15. ToasterGirl says:

That’s just too adorable. I think I’m going to vomit a rainbow.

16. rpennefe says:

Should cuteness burn like this? Oy! My eyes! And yet, I cannot look away. I am ded.

17. Szilvia says:

AHAHAHAHAaaaaha… I don’t know which is the funniest, the kitteh doing the “heeeere peeeglet, I shall keeeess youuu, and you shall liiiike eeeet” OR Ksj’s bear comment.

I was actually hoping there would be some cute reference to tie the ranting to the photo.. but it was just..ranting! And then her/him realizing the “I’m an idiot” part -sent me into to tears!!

Thank you for never letting me down when it comes to cuteness and hilarious comments!!

Keeses for all of yous!!

18. Oh my goodness! Sneak away while he’s asleep. You’ve got the secret feline documents; mission accomplished. Seductive powers are your greatest weapon piggly wiggly.

19. Spryte808 says:

Where is part one if this is part two!!!

kthx

20. BrianMPLS says:
  21. That cat is cute in so many ways.

Let’s not forget that picture of the cat and the ferret canoodling.

These cuddly scoundrels.

22. ZePenguinMuffin says:

kitteh: “i shall kees thee nose most gentlee”
    piggeh: “oh…oh my”

i want to be in the middle of a kitteh/piggeh sammich

23. Sweet Lady says:

ESKIMO KISSES!!!! AWWWWW!

24. I like this teddy-pig its warmer than the toy ones and ot really likes me is my name mikey?

25. Yitzysmommie says:

OK, back from conferencing and I get on my fave site and here is a most wunnerful pic! Leetle teeny nosie keeses. Love it.

26. How can you all so calmly sit here, and accept this abomination? Do you not see the end times looming in this very picture? And I quote:

“Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!”

-Dr. Peter Venckman on signs of the apocalypse

We are all doooooomed.

27. Spryte808 – click the link after -

Kittehs are so sly.

HOwever I warn you, the pictures are graphic and shocking!

28. Kitteh says “can I keep him mom, can I, can I? I’ll take care of him, I promise”

29. sweetpea says:

Ahh, it is time for the love that dare not speak its name to come out of the romper room closet. No more denying your love! Welcome little kitten, welcome little teddy-pig!

I really cannot bear the cuteness. Sooo much love…must cuddle!

30. ThreeCatNight says:

Ah, but their love has no shame:
    “And now, I must leeck you, my furry leetle sweetie! Come a leetle closer to me, my pet, you are so soft and warm. I must kees you!”

31. Ladies & gentlemen of dee jury. My kitteh client is clearly drugged here! I submit to you that the guinea pig is the aggressor and that these photos are an attempt to discredit my client during his/her presidential campaign. His/Her views of the immigrant population are well known and this is nothing but a smear tactic on the part of the pro-guinean-immigrant faction. FOR SHAME!!! (but unbelievably cute!)

xoxo

32. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Don’t fight it bebeh, let me shower you weeth passionate keeses.

33. wow. nose-on-nose action and interepsecies snorgling in one shot. cant get sweeter than this. i’d make a funny commment but ksj’s mixup cant be topped, lol.

34. Cavy Commando says:

Awww how cute, another blatant disregard of a Flickr user’s copyright setting.

[Just plain false. If you have a *real* concern, please email Meg directly at the address in the right-hand column... - Ed.]

35. Methinks you all have it ALL WRONG. This is clearly a case of an all-nighter turned one-night-stand and the pig has just awakened to find out what she did and with whom!!

36. Theresa says:

Nosie to nosie! Too much!

37. Funny…I had a taco for lunch but when I puked, it was a rainbow…

38. Kitty’s all: “I lof you…”
    Piggie’s like: “Well,you are quite cozy…”

39. Snuggles!

40. Cinderella Kumquat says:

Since the guinea pig is a grownup & the kitten isn’t, it looks like the guinea pig is tucking in the baby for a nap.
    “Are you all comfy now, schweetness?”(*smack*) “Sweet dreams, litle one. Mommy will be back in a jiffy.” (Yeah, yeah, I know, Baby just looks a LOT more like his dad’s side of the family.)

41. Just wanted to say that “Cinderella Kumquat” is a TRANSCENDENT screen name. Especially here.

42. What would their babies look like?

43. I wouldn’t mind a kitten sandwich, but I don’t think that I would fit behind it on that chair/couch.

44. Vriendjes? Kattenspul?

That sounds like a fellow Dutch person sending stuff in!!

Ginnypigs (or however you spell that) are called Cavia’s in Dutch :-) (One = Cavia, two is Cavia’s).

Woohoo

45. Designerwhite – I love it! “Excellent wuhk, duhblohsevn. Youh skills at seducing theh enemeh triumph once moh. Thuh wuhld is now safe for leetle peeglettes until the next film.”

46. awww aint the cute…………BUT ITS WONg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

47. Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
    That I shall say good night till it be morrow.