Whateverrrrrrr

What a perfect way to end the week.

A steaming hot cup of Whateverrrrr!

Ahhhh. [warms hands on sides]

Whateverrrrr

"Oliver" pup and sender-inner "Rade8u"—I suggest whipped cream on the top. Goes down easier that way.

Comments

1. One Eyed Daruma says:

A cuppa, please. No lumps.

2. I totally thought the tulips in the background were a bow on his little head! Cute either way :)

3. dee flow-ars, dey grow out of mah hed too.

4. Maggie — yeah, they even match the collar.

5. [takes a sip] Hmmm, needs more dog.

6. uMMM, Waiter? I’d like another cup EXACTLY like this one please!

7. Ah a nice hot pup of mocha with whip please.

8. The best part of waking up is Yorkie in your cup.

9. A short, double mocha, puppachino please.

10. Nice Christine says:

I love this photo…it makes me miss winter! Go figure.

11. DanS wins! *rolls over*

12. DO WANT!

13. kinda like the bright orange with the cool blue in the new CO background, by the way

14. Annabel says:

Yaaaa like WAddeevvvaar dude!!

15. Kiragirl says:

ditto on the little red flowers on top of head, looks like a teeny yorkie bow!

16. Karebear says:

That definitely is a TEACUP yorkie!

17. AuntieMame says:

I’ll take two, to go, pls. Kthxbai.

18. I’ll take a Whatever to go, please…and fill to the top with Oliver.

19. Aww, she ees Daisy-head Maizie, mee theenks!

20. Shannon says:

Umm, did anyone else see Meg’s banner on Pink is the New Blog? HOT!!

21. I need a cuppa puppa, stat!

22. I have that mug!

If I ever woke up to find such an adorable pup-pup in my mug I would be so happy :) !1!!!!1

23. Heh, I saw the wall decoration and thought it was a bow on the dog’s head. Made it look even cuter.

24. Suda Nim says:

Can I have a Yorkie Puppermint Patty with mine?

25. SeaBreeze says:

OMG!!

This little guy is the color of hot chocolate n caramel n a bit of cream mixed through!!

26. maria perez says:

oh my god that thing is so little and cute

27. Squeeeeeee!

28. nosicle! i didn’t know java could hava noscicle. schweet!

29. tracyFlick says:

It doesn’t look real! It’s a fake hound. Someone put a stuffed animal in a mug. They picked it up at the gift store downstairs lol!

Meg: I think you should start a new CuteOverload Rule.

IF YOUR APPEARANCE DOESN’T LOOK REAL, IT’S CUTE!

30. Peanutcat says:

Um, when they said “tea-cup” breed, I didn’t think they meant it in a literal way . . . . .

31. Is that, like, a scrunchie on top of dogster’s head, to go with the bell-bling? Omigod, way mega.

32. Scrumptous

33. Shannon Johnson says:

That must be the cutest thing I have ever seen next to my puppy Toby.

34. Elizabeth says:

That pic is soooooooo adorable. It is so cute. How did you get it did you take the pic. It is really great! and awesomical.

35. Lerrinus says:

OMG I luv the paws! Squee!

36. I hope Starbucks doesn’t pick up on this. $$$$!

37. OMG! This is the cutest thing ever. Yorkies are my favorite pups!

38. S/he is soooooooo adorable! But I’m pretty sure he’s WAY smaller than either of my cats. Then of course, McPuppersons WOULD make a really cute cat toy!! My kitties wouldn’t hurt ‘im. They’re too chicken!

39. Awwwwwww! How cute is that?

40. brittany says:

awwwwwwwwww i can just eat him up with a spoon!! waiter! i would like to how a cup of pup!!

41. Christine H says:

That’s not “whatever”, that’s a teeny fluffy puppy! *snorgles da fuzz*