*POINK*

As Jackie Hiebert points out in her Vox, this little guy just popped out to say hello.

Bamboo_frog_800

Bamboo_frog_coxcu

"Ze best part?  Zer ees secret ajjent underwatèrre, on ozzer end of zees breathing tube.  You wait for a bit, eh?  I go back downstèrres an’ show you somzeeng funney, eh?"

[UN-POINK]

[short pause]

[pops back up]

"…but firs’ promees now you will catch me, cheri."

Comments

1. Teh eyeliner! So cute

Husband and I were in Barcelona this weekend and saw tiny jewel-coloured frogs – about the size of my middle fingernail – all over the lillypads in the park (Montjuic).

2. Secret Agent: *cof* *cof* “Scuze me, I just have a little frog in my throat…”

[PERFECT! LOL... why didn't I think of this? - Ed.]

3. What kind of little froggie is he? So teeny and cute, and so very greeeeeeen.

4. Oh ha, best narration ever. :)

5. LOL, I was just reading that the Olsen twins are set to become the first twin Bond Girls- That would be super double cute! And They could use thees frog as their secret weapon…

6. Olsen twins in a Bond movie? Oh say it ain’t so.

But the frog is cute, and I am having trouble not writing with a French accent now ;)

7. POINK.

Oh my God. :D :D

8. Noelegy says:

For some reason I’m flashing on the song “Kiss That Frog” by Peter Gabriel. :)

9. Earworm alert. OTherwise enjoy:D

It’s not that easy bein’ green;
    Having to spend each day the color of the leaves.
    When I think it could be nicer being red, or yellow or gold-
    or something much more colorful like that.

“It’s Not Easy Bein’ Green” (lyrics by Joe Rapposo)

10. He got bebeh acne. So cute!
    He’s in his TEEEEEEEENS.
    What a heart throb!

11. this is so cute and a great photo.
    we have a “pair” of these little green frogs living under the “lip” of our swimming pool, they come out in the afternoon to sun themselves. gotta love the froggy!

12. tweeksmom says:

Why, why, why do all cute animals have French accents?

13. AuntieMame says:

“Un-poink”???

LOL!

14. It looks like he has a wee tail.

15. Loves Cute says:

OOOOO!!!!!

A mini Kermit T Froggie!!!!!

16. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    That was BRILLIANT commentary. I’m still giggling. BRILLIANT.

17. KNOW YOUR AMAZONIAN JUNGLE TRIBE WEAPONRY
    ==========================================

(Part 1 of a 1-part series)

Certainly the most mysterious and feared of the native Amazon tribes are the Nxoclocxl. While other tribes rely on blow-darts tipped with poison derived from rare ZuZubangi tree frogs, the nimble and wily Nxoclocxl are able to suck the elusive frogs from rivers and shoot them at their victims whole.

18. [ulp]
    [urp]
    [hrp]
    ahhhhhhhhh [BLOOT]

:::SPUCC:::

AIEEEEEEEEeeeeee!…
    [plop]

Hehe. Duuu-hu-hu-hude.

19. leannrose says:

Reminds me of these cute little tree frogs we have near our apartment. Barely the size of your palm yet sound so LOUD just one can sound like a whole army of frogs!

20. Mary (the first) says:

I was gonna kiss the froggie on his little nosicle until y’all turned him into some kind of poison dart gun. :(

21. Crimson says:

That looks like the kind of frog I used to find in my yard while I watered the garden in the summer; I’d use to pick them up and talk to them a bit before setting them back where I found them ^^”

22. this wee froggie is cuter than both the Olsen twins put together. I dunno y’all, they’re a little … um … underdeveloped to be Bond girls aren’t they?

23. Time does march on, ChaCha.

24. Ahem, accesshollywood sez it is a lie. But this little cheeper is fer real!

25. positive jube says:

Eye capsules!?

26. D’awwwwwwww.

We have a resident toad at home now! He comes in only at night though … and he leaves in the morning.