OOTO

Hey Guyths, I’m working from home today. [getting hair in keyboard]

I’ll be reachable in all the usual ways; iChat, email, cell phone, ring a bell, shake a Pounce treat can, etc.

[Turns on Oprah, falls asleep in crux of keyboard]

Wfh

You are soooooo out-of-the-office, Davona N. ;)

Comments

1. A tuxie on the keys…. Can he play us a little tune with the piano software he’s got on there?

2. That is one seriously cute cat. Wants to rub its white belly….

3. Stuff Under My Cat.

4. nice one, mello.

cute. very cute

5. This is why I’m dying for a work at home job.

6. I think this is what my boss does sometimes when she says she’s “working from home today.”

7. look at that adorable open wettle mouf

8. good one – Marta

9. oaklandcat says:

my laptop has a black and white monitor.

10. CAT-LIKE TYPING DETECTED

11. bootiful kitteh. i have one just like it.
    loves the belly rub, then turns all nasty and tries to take your arm off.
    sweet-looking, but NO touchie the Belly!

oh- and “hi” to other ‘Liz’ who posted previously…

12. This kitty has gone WI FI

13. Simonsmom says:

I recognize the look on that face. It says “No, you may NOT [insert activity here: work on your computer, read the paper, knit, etc.] because your purpose in life is to snorgle ME!

14. I’ll be reachable in all the usual ways; iChat, email, cell phone, ring a bell, etc.

What about can opener??? Would that be the best way to get attention?

15. Theresa says:

Loooks like my Dante!

16. Natalie says:

Liz, one of my girls is the same… she bites me harder than her dad for the belly though.
    And, when my boss “works from home”, there are birds and cats and a dog! She will literally call me with a parrot on her shoulder.
    Stherious though, cute kitteh.

17. Elizabeth B. says:

This is actually the first accurate representation of an iChat I’ve ever seen.

Le chat est sur l’ordinature.

18. Laurie C says:

And at break time, he naps on the cat-bed scanner.

19. Jessica says:

The pink toes!!!

20. She or he is so beautiful!!
    I love her~~~
    the bright eyes

21. ka9q's wife says:

I do not think that cruz is the word you want. Definitions of crux is “the basic, central, or critical point or feature: e. g. the crux of the matter; the crux of an argument.

[Heh... how much serious work have you had to do on a laptop, KW? I think equating them with arguments is completely appropriate. ;) - Ed.]

22. ka9q's wife says:

I forgot to say that the cat is very cute and can sleep on my laptop, but he would have to beat Gomez, Morticia and Sarah Bernhardt out as they tend to like it there as well.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to online ship with your dog keeps hitting the tab key?

23. This is exactly what happens here.

The husband is OOTO today and saw this (before me) and said, “Look, it’s another tuxedo cat with cummerbund on the computer.”

Just like our TK, to wit:

(that photo is a few months old — can you folks who were on CO last summer believe the TuxKit is almost a year old now??)

24. AuntieMame says:

And what a big, handsum kitn TK is! I hope he’s sticking to his windo shlef and keeping his head out of tissue boxes these days.

25. ka9q's wife says:

Ugh earlier I meant to say crux and not cruz. I also meant to say online shop and not ship.

Damn I must be getting good pain meds. But I get to leave the hospital tonight!!!

26. BACK OFF Buckooo! This is my laptop to sleep on. I do not give a Rats patutie about your silly spread sheet! Now beat it before I rake a new set of scars on those arms for YA!!!

27. Shannon Johnson says:

Hmmm….. a cat on a computer, where have I seen that before? Oh yeah, that’s right. my cats kinda do the same thing.

28. For the love of jauntiness says:

Aaaaah! This looks JUST like my own cat! Jaunty!!!

29. yea Metsie- then we get the can opener dance!
    Why is it that evreyone gets the compy all the time but me?

30. i’m on ur laptop
    defragmenting ur drives

31. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

I’ve just ordered six cases of catchow online and I won’t let you change it.

32. lauowolf says:

So, with a whole comfortables couch to sit on, kitty is on the only hard thing in sight.
    Typical.

33. Loves Cute says:

A catnap on the laptop!!

Cute!!!

… or … is someone giving the laptop a … catscan?

34. except that that’s not a mac. just sayin.

35. Under the fur kitty has key imprinted on its side. This is why I don’t telecommute more oftenable!

Btw, is that a big kitty or a little laptop?

36. Cat + computer = teh awsum. (for photography, that is.)

37. Vannessa says:

Mine won’t sit that good… she has to walk across the keyboard and chase the mouse. No pun intended either.

38. creepyhazel says:

There’s something wrong with his or her paw. Still a cute kitty, though.

39. ka9q's wife says:

I don’t do any hard work on my keyboard, I must admit.

I don’t work. I have a house cleaner to clean my house. I am spoiled. I do cook when I want to but we also go out and order delivery. I think when I recover from my cholelithiasis and the subsequent cholecystectomy. I might think about cooking more often. I did oncology nursing for years so I did work but I got older and burnt out and so retired.