Must…glurp…ferde

Please check out the attempted glurping of food particles by these slippy/slidey tie-tie pups.

They’re all: "pull a dogsled? in your dreams, Bro. Now pass the Ranch Dressing stat."

I think they're eating Bacon Bits

Delicious glurps go to Suzi L. ;)

Comments

1. Grrrrph. That was good!

2. OK it’s official. You are out to get me. You are trying to kill me ded.
    You win. I give up.

3. Look at the tailio of the one in the middle! He’s all: Yay! I managed to stand up!

4. Splat.
    Splat.
    Splat.
    Splat.
    Splat.

[SPLODE]

5. my cat is a sphere says:

totally redogulous!

6. Theo – you said it perfectly!!!! I am now officially sploded….

7. kel13123 says:

i love the tail on the one in the middle, hes all like hey guys look what i can do… they look kinda like seals not dogs lol

8. Candace says:

This picture is too much! That is how I feel some mornings, like I can just dunk my head in my bowl of oatmeal because I am so tie-tie.

9. wee little McMiddlesons is all “dude, the back ones work too guys, lookit me!”

and in reference to the person who’s name is “my cat is a sphere” i would like to see pictures of that. please send a link!

10. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 puppies! 5 adorable puppies munching and crunching and sniffing and tail-wiggling and… and… and…. squee!

11. redonkulous

12. Surely…

splat
    splat
    Yay!
    splat
    splat

…and then [splode]

13. wee little McMiddlesons is all “dude, the back ones work too guys, lookit me!”

14. And so, after a late night gig, the 5 members of the Up With Pupple singing group, crawl home for a meal and a good night’s rest. Some are so tired, however, they’ve decided to combine the meal and bed into one, performing a perfect face plant in the puppy chow.

15. Can I just ask why no one thinks it’s cute when I put my face right in my dinner plate?

16. Instantly became screensaver! Way TOO CUTE, where’s my breakfast?

17. Will you look at the McFlufferPants action here? Too much snorgable fluff on backlegsis.

18. *five* pupper tocks in a row!!!
    eeeeeeee!!!1

19. Peg of Tilling says:

When fuzzy slippers attack…their food dishes.

20. KaitouJuliet says:

They look so soft! What kind of pups are they?

21. you guys r silly says:

ehn!
    ehn!
    Wheeee! Lookit ME!
    ehn!
    ehn!
    &:o)

22. my cat is a sphere says:

Alas emilia, I have no link for photos of the sphere.

Imagine an orange eggplant on wheels and you’ll be close.
    Rilly she is more bulbous than strictly spherical, but
    “my cat is bulbous” didn’t appeal to me as a name.

23. I loves me the fluffy tail action.

24. Bulbosphericles! Didn’t she once divert a whole river to clean out some Greek stable or other?

…oh and PS, forget the Oscar Meyer weinermobile, *I* want an orange eggplant on wheels.

25. theo–

oooooooh i wish i were an orangeeggplantonwheels
    *takes deep breath*
    cuz that is what i truly want to be
    cuz if i were an orangeeggplantonwheels,
    *breath*
    everyone would run away from me……

[...like cats on fire, heh - Ed.]

26. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Tails,Tocks n flops.

27. second from the bottom has the prrrrfect form. Tocks and Hocks! the rest of those guys are are just learnin the drill.
    cutest thing ever.
    munch
    munch
    munch
    ten minutes later-
    zzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzz
    zzzz

28. second from the bottom has the prrrrfect form. Tocks and Hocks! the rest of those guys are are just learnin the drill.
    cutest thing ever.
    munch
    munch
    munch
    ten minutes later-
    zzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzz
    zzzz

29. hmmm.
    i dont know why that double posted.
    sorry bout that….

30. my cat is a sphere says:

Liz, it posted twice because its so true. Rilly true things always post themselves twice.

31. my cat is a sphere says:

see, toldja!

32. c.o. reject says:

You mean this picture finally made it to cute overload? It’s been in about ten forwards I’ve received from people. Maybe Cute Overload should credit the actual photographer, not the person who got the forward. Just my two cents.

33. oaklandcat says:

I went to save this in my stash of XXCCO (extra-extra cute Cute Overload) and I already had a photo named “mush”…

34. OK so my cat is actually bulbous says:

Theo:

Bulbosphericles? I can see you’ve been paying attention in your Western Civ class.

Wasn’t Bulbosphericles the giant wooden cat (on wheels!) that the greeks hid in to invade troy?

35. Cassandra says:

Gah, puppies in the shapes of seal pups! You guys are really trying to kill me, aren’t you? First Mr. McWhee face with the donkey, now 5 Teeny McSealPuppersons…I can’t handle teh qte!

36. donutbill says:

It was the one on the left, officer! He’s the one that licked my face with puppy breath!!!!

37. that pup with his tail up – I can’t stand how cute he is, his fat little tail. sigh. I could use an animal friend right about now… :-(

38. And the pudgy little back thigh action on Mr. McMiddlepuppersons! Wouldn’t it be awesome to have these little guys swarming all over you and attacking you wif keeeses? BLISS!!

39. Shannon Johnson says:

So cute pups. i want one

40. Loves Cute says:

Good Gravy Train!!!

Dees guys are da best little Hoovers!!

41. oh good grief thes guys are too cute.

get them pups some anti-slip carpet!

42. pat_the_bunny says:

Oh. My. Garshke! Teh flooped out back legs.

They look like little harp seal pups!

43. soulcal006 says:

syncronized dog food eating has my vote best olympic event evars.

44. warrior rabbit says:

I like how they’re being all polite and sticking with their own dishes. Normally puppies would be cascading into one another’s dishes regardless of whether there was an equal ratio of dogs to dishes…These guys are posh and prosh.

45. OH MY!

“slippy/slidey tie-tie pups”

I LOVE it!

46. BELLEHS

TOCKS

*I splode*

47. What gets me are the reflecshons! Double the puppehs, double the fun! 10 puppehs!

48. Wao~ these puppies are so so so cute~ I love them much ^^

49. acelightning says:

Paula – that’s because you don’t have a tail…

50. uh … my brain … where’s my brain?

51. I love it when puppehs don’t have traction on wood floors. :)

52. Alice Shortcake says:

One pup in the “flying frog” posish is unbearably cute. FOUR pups in the aforesaid poshish is more than flesh and blood can stand.

53. Teresa :O) says:

Adorable!!! :)

54. ‘TOCKS!!!! Foots stretched out in back! AWWWWWW!!!!!

55. Where is the mother?