I dare you to throw me in

Try it.

I dare you. [increasingly nervous shifty eyes]

I’mtewtally ready.

Unlike last time. [Chihuahua shiver]

I'm ready this time

Kristin H., does "Kiki" pup have a tiny foam beer cozie too?

Comments

1. Hehe. He’s going tubing with Junku’s cat.

2. Aww, bulgy eyes! Bulgy eyes!

3. They just don’t make seadogs like they used to…

4. i feel like he’s judging me.

5. It’s Water Safety Wawah! (Colleague of Sexual Harassment Panda) ;)

6. I’ve never seen a brindled huahua before. Are they rare? Or is she a mix?

7. Suzanne says:

He’s taken a lesson from the disapproving lagamorphs:

I disapprove of being tossed in the water…even with a flotation thingie.

8. sam handwich says:

Um…of COURSE Kiki has a tiny beer cozy. Kiki is WEARING it!

9. I warned you guys…too…much…cute…can’t…go…on….
    *gasp*
    *gak*
    *splode*
    *thud*

10. Maybe he’s going to visit the Bébé Oh-tères.

11. Awwwwwwww she is soooo cuuuutee!!!

I just adopted my own chihuahua at my local shelter and I named him Beep-Beep, which is kind of similar to Kiki. Or not.

Anyway, I’m so buying him a life jacket since we have a lake!

12. Time to Water ski. Grab your boards and lets go.

13. The look on his face is priceless!! “OK, are you happy now? Did you get the stupid picture? Now take this %$$#@! thing offa me!”

14. Hope he doesn’t pee (or worse) in the pool … that would be some payback, eh?

15. Mello, no need for a life jacket – just cut a few holes in a coozie.

16. Awwww….

What a “look of trepidation in his eyes”. ;-) He’s so CUTE!!!!

17. Little doggie is thinking “I’ll stay in this new coat as long as you don’t pick me up by the handle on my back and tote me around like luggage, I’m too good for luggage…”

18. brinnann, lol! That’s so practical and easy to implement.

I can just picture my boy’s face. It might be similar to his pic from his petfinder ad:

19. Shannon Johnson says:

That has got to be the cutest little dog ever. Go ahead throw him in.

20. OMG!! This just lightened up my day what a great site!!

21. he seems very tense.
    i hope its been over an hour since he has eaten.

22. Loves Cute says:

“Yo quiero poop in ur shoes!!”

Displeased, but so cute!!

23. What a beautiful brindle chi! I love it (though my chi would disown me if I ever threw her in the water, even with a life vest)

24. in cases of emergency, your chihuahua doubles as a floatation device.

(toooo cute!!!)

25. R. Moore says:

Eee hee hee!

I love little dogs in life vests.

Safe and snorglable.

26. I’d attach a cozie to his back so he could carry my beer around for me all day.

27. Dogs are WAY better then cats.

28. Theresa says:

I thought that *was* a foam beer-cosy!

29. Awww its a stance of confidence but a look of “I hope this works!”

30. soulcal006 says:

pup is all…i am so hating you for putting me in this thing..lol

31. TamTam, LOL, Cats Rule and Dogs Drewl. Except for this little water Baby

32. that is one lovely chi- amazing big personalities in such little tiny bodies. :-) see mine in the link, wearing her own lifejacket on Lake Shasta, CA.

33. Hahaha, I just took my wawah swimming for the first time the other day and I don’t think she was very happy with me. Well, at least not the first lap. She was getting the hang of it by the third time I dropped her in the water. She was really funny because she would start paddling her little feets in the air as soon as I picked her up from the pool floatie that she was resting on.

34. When I first looked at this it looked like the dog was standing next to the toilet. He’s all like, I fixed the dang plug- I’m not going in there again, lady.

35. Kitty nay – that’s a riot! i love the little handle on the back!! Looks like this guy has that too.

36. yet another extremely great caption. muchas gracias.

37. I definately have a vested interest in this puppeh.

38. Xtineebee says:

Aw! Meester sailor! My basset, he is sym-po-this-ing. He love the water, het he cannnot sweem, and is also ass-aulted with the leef-jacquet. Alonz-yi! We haf a revolution, and there be no morze wah-ter tests pour uz!

39. Meg, your perfectly hysterical commentary just made me spew Dr. Pepper all over my keyboard.

Again.