You are now free to move about the living room

This bun is preparing for take off.[Captain's voice]

I hope those ears are as flight-worthy as they appear.Check it out…

Nice vid-day-oh, wirramirra! Oh, and this video is a "response" to bunneh letter opener, which is also brilliant

Comments

1. ZOOM! Psheeeeew! Hacha!

2. It’s like he’s a spring!

3. I nominate this dewd for the COHOF (Cute Overload Hall of Fame)….or maybe it should be the Hall of Prosh?

Regardless, one of the best on this site. Evar.

4. Ooh!! Fluff-bums!!

5. luvinmalssomuch says:

He has the heebie geebies.

6. Laurie C says:

That bump that shakes the camera just after the bun goes out of sight? I hope that wasn’t the bunny crash-landing.

7. Shannon Johnson says:

Interesting bunny

8. LOL just asking, not that I’m worried about the flight or anything, but um, where are the emergency exits located?

9. would be much cuter if eyes not inflamed and belly/foot fur not so dirty. yes, yes I know he has pink eyes naturally, it’s the skin around them that concerns me. sorry, my turn to nuff. … the takeoff was spectacular though!

10. truemirage says:

it’s an itchy bunny!

11. soulcal006 says:

flopsie bunny is doing its most awesome air guitar routine. *woot* stage dive at the end.

12. Martha in Washington says:

Definite pre-flight checkage there. Looked like everything was good-to-go for takeoff. I would definitely fly USBun Airlines. How’s the in-flight service tho?

13. Check left rudder, Rudder operational. check right rudder , rudder operational.
    Check Landing Gear. Landing gear functioning as per specs.
    Tidy Fur. Fur in Place.
    3, 2, 1 LIFT OFF.
    S P R O I N G

14. Nevermind, I don’t wanna know. LOL

15. Juniper Jupiter says:

You know how some folx did that thing with Hiro from Heroes using text…(>.< )..(o.o)..\(^.^)/ I did it!...

Can anybody try that for Hopalong Harelines? I can’t seem to get anything with what I have…

16. ^^Just so y’all know…I’m running on two hours sleep…o.O!

17. darkshines says:

I love the jump off screen at the end! <3

18. …@@…
    (^^)

best I could do…not very techie sorry.
    ps: LOVE HEROES!

19. Haha, his ears are so bouncy. :D And that bunny as letter opener vid IS pretty brilliant.

20. Theresa says:

But you don’t see the passengers boarding, like Monorail Cat:

21. Arrgghh it didn’t turn out right!
    tryin one…more…time

..~~.*.~~
    … (^^)
    …. 88

Sorta supposed to look like a bunneh hoppin…er.. yeah right Metz whatever you say…

22. Hi JJ and Metz; I can’t do a bunneh but I can do a kitteh:

>^..^<

(and a copy-kitteh at that, sigh)

23. Juniper Jupiter says:

Haha!! TOO CUTE, Metz! And HRH, I’m trying to figure out how to make the ears longer, that’s my prob! Hee hee!

24. Umm… here’s a crab?

(V)^_^(V)

:D

25. TheLoveOfIsis says:

Okay, this borders on TOO CUTE. Those floppy lil’ ears are so floppy they almost look like stick-ons. Squee!

26. ()()
    (..)
    (oo)
    (OO)o

well, it was worth a shot

27. R. Moore says:

My sister has a text file of all her creatures. Sadly, I don’t have it on my computer.

28. Reminds me of The Flying Nun. Gads I loved that show!

29. LOL looking at mine again it looks more like a bunneh-copter. I like HRH’s kitty & brinnann’s bunny too!

30. oh sorry & tesstrick’s crab…that’s too cute! eee’s a happy crab too, is that an oxymoron? ;-)

31. Cassandra says:

Quick, to the bun-cave! KA-POW! I love the leap at the end, he goes from mild mannered Calvin to Stupendous Bun in seconds.

32. LOL!!!!! Where are you off to little bub-bun?

33. Your bunny acts like it has fleas.
    Might wanna check that out.

34. Juniper Jupiter says:

Yeah, brinnann’s is cute! Mebbe R.Moore can browbeat the sis into puttin’ her text files up here!

35. katsmeowsd says:

I love the end…He’s all, “I’m out!” Boing!

36. Beauregard says:

I LOVE this video! First time I saw it I hit myself in the head I was laughing so hard.

37. Metz – I can’t even really take credit for that one, my friend showed it to me awhile ago. :P But yes, he’s quite the happy crab.

Cassandra – omg, <3 Calvin & Hobbes. ;D

38. BYONG!

39. …and camera goes *SPOOF*

40. acelightning says:

I’d gladly take off for anywhere with a bunny like that!

41. Oh no, it can’t see around its ears!

42. I saw him become airborne! How cute is he. Dumbo, you’ve met your match.

43. This is Bailey, one of my fave buns from the Flickr Bunny Lovers Unite pool. Bailey’s an adult now, and is blind (thus the filmy eyes). Bunnies *do* get dirty paws from digging/playing, white ones especially… Bailey is much loved, so I doubt anyone needs to worry about the dirty feet.

44. l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

45. Michelle says:
  46. I used to have a bunny that looked just like this! He was the cutest little thing ever! :] This video makes me smile.

47. Michelle — I REMEMBER THAT FLYING BUNNY!!!

48. Oh, those are the floppiest ears ever! Bunnies awaaay!