You gotta little something on yer chin there

Keetleeck

…yeth, ith ma thung.  Hol thill, almoth dun…

Spotted on MichelleMyBelle’s Vox, according to the Carroll County Times in Westminster, MD, this mama’huahua is named "Sprinkle".  (Let’s assume the best.)  The keeeteeen is "Bindi".

Comments

1. michellemybelle says:

I feel famous! Thanks for the heads up Teho, and thanks for sharing the anerableness with the world!

2. soulcal006 says:

i swears…i really don’t know how my tongue got stuck to the cat. it all started when my friends dared me to lick this cat in the dead of winter..and now i dunno what to do.

hehe…i know it’s not winter…how else your tongue gunna get stuck to a cat?

3. SeaBreeze says:

A few more licks and that will be one squeaky clean kitteh!

… just watch out for the hairballs….

4. Laurie C says:

Damn velcro!

5. I love it! soooo cute. I want both of them. And I love the names. And everything about them!!

6. Cassandra says:

Awww, what happened to Mamasita Kitteh? Or maybe she is just lending him to Mamahuahua. Yes, that’s it, a kitten-lending program. Like a library, but better! I call next shift!

7. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie kat? One, two, three…

8. StormCat says:

DanS, I just woke up two of my cats with a donkey bray laugh after reading your comment… That’s not riiiiight!!!!! LOL

9. DanS One Two Three. Kronsche Three Thats how Many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie cat.
    Still Cracking up

10. You know you’re small when…

a chihuahua could eat you in one bite!

11. thedistractor says:

that’s what we call a “tongue hug”

12. Lerrinus says:

*squee*

A cute little chihuahua lickin’ a cute little kitten! Awww! :-)

13. metsakins says:

2 cute…

Bindi “What now…oh gosh..if you must..”

14. OK, so I’m a Carroll County resident, and I read the story, so here goes:
    Bindi was an abandoned kitten, about two weeks old, found on a farm, and Sprinkle’s owner brought her in. Sprinkle lives with another huahua, and actually fostered some of that huahua’s puppies before getting Bindi. She’s very nurturing, and Sprinkle’s family says that they think Bindi wouldn’t be doing as well if Sprinkle weren’t there caring for her. The website should have the full story. : )

[And if you click on the photo… ;) – Ed.]

15. Shannon Johnson says:

I love how Sprinkle took the kitteh under her wing, and started to care for the kitteh

16. Margaret says:

Awww! True lurve!

17. Suzy's Mom says:

What a sweet story. Sprinkle and Bindi are soooooo cute!

18. Ohh what a precious story.

19. my cat is a sphere says:

I love Meg.
    I can tell by the captions that she can read our minds.

Gosh, have to run and make another tinfoil hat, this one seems to be broken!

20. Wow! Next to Sprinkle a Chihuahua, Bindi is just sooooo teeeeeny!

What a marvelous story to go with the cuuuute picture.

Luv eeet!

21. SHLUUUUUURRRRPPP

22. CatSphere — hehe… [singsong] thees wasn’t a Meg pooost!

23. Why, Theo… me thinks you’ve been hanging around Meg too much. Hehe. You do a good impersonation.

[You know what’s funny? …I’ve never met her. – Ed.]

24. Its a Catchuahua with its baby kitChuhua.

25. That is a true lap dog.

26. Yay Michelle! This is cool. I came pretty close to sending this one in, too!

27. Yitzysmommie says:

Anerable :-)

28. my cat is a sphere says:

OMG Theo can read our minds too!
    More tinfoil please!

Pleethe.

29. What a great photo snap – tongue in action moment!

Anerable!!!1

30. OMG, lol, just when i think the captioning cant get any funnier.

what a sweet pic.

31. Alice Shortcake says:

Grumpy Kitten Is Not Amused

32. Theresa says:

Mama told you not to put yer tongue on a cold kitten. Now we have to call the fire departments!

33. “must lick every noticable trace of kitteh smell from small body”
    Good Mommy HuaHua

34. Heh, that kitty does not look amused. Which for some reasons make me think of various Garfield comic strips.

Gal

35. Yitzysmommie says:

Good one, Aubrey

36. heh, Westminster is not far from where I grew up. Almost makes me withdraw my distaste for the Times (it tends to be full of typos, which really gets on my nerves). priceless :D

37. What’s amazing to me personally after seeing this picture is that I had to put my chihuahua, Baby to sleep on 5/5/07. A week later I went and got a new kitten I named Bindi, as a friend for my other cat Moo. What a coincidence to see a picture of a chihuahua caring for a kitten named Bindi! I think it is a sign from my beloved boy Baby…

Check out Bindi’s website w/links to Moo & Baby’s too..lots of adorable kitty love videos! http://www.catster.com/cats/544686

Holly

38. “LAP”-dog??????????
    (chokes with hilarious lafter)
    Oh, Aubrey, my abs do not thank you!

39. Amorina says:

It somehow made me remember this one:

40. I wonder what flava that kitten is?

41. Kitty secretly loves it:

“Aw, mommm! (leans in for another slurp)”

42. It looks like the cat got YOUR tongue!

43. So cute! That must be a very young kitten though. She’s so tiny! Sprinkle’s a good foster mom.