Yoga class

Grab a pad, People, we’re going to start.

Let’s start in the Downward Toad posishe, and go into a Lord Vishnu’s Couch, followed by a Half Moon. And by ‘Moon’, we still keep our pants on. [awkward laugh]

Ready? annnnnnnnnnnd begin… [Yoga muzak cranks]

Grab out own lily pad

Sender-inner HotRodVixen, a thousand thanks.

Comments

1. very cute!

2. mmmmm….soft lily pad…so comfortables!

3. Who knew froggehs could be cute?

4. (other than Meg, of course)

5. Guy Namerson says:

cute ovaltoad!

6. Looks like pose of a child to me. And I just wish I looked as cute as little McToadersons when I’m attempting yoga.

7. Lunch Lady says:

shhh….tiny bebe toady makin a sleepy….

8. Nothing could make this cuter except a fly print pair of Dr. Dentons!! :)

9. hazelnutbunny says:

Eepppp!! A little froggie! I love little froggies!!! They’re so cute and slimy and squishy and sticky….I just wanna squeeze ‘em till his eyes bug out!! Or until he makes the little “eeerp” sound. Whichever. :O)

10. Theresa says:

Try it and he’ll probably pee on you, hazelbunny.

11. hazelnutbunnt says:

Awwww…little bitty froggie peepee!!!! How cute!!!!

12. the embodiment of the mantra – Om mani padme hum – Hail the jewel in the lotus.

13. donutbill says:

Wow, what a LUMP!!

14. luvinmalssomuch says:

shhhhh! seepin toad.

15. Ooooooh, that looks like the best nappin’ place.

16. When I saw the title and photo, I totally thought “Lotus position joke coming”.

I was wrong.

17. Laurie C says:

I was waiting for “Downward-Facing Frog”.

18. so gorgeous!

19. hehe, ‘ HotRodVixen’ is not a name that immediately conjures up visions of enlightenment.

20. dwine – my imagination may be similar to yours, although I read the sender-inner’s name as “RedHotVixen”…

21. you guys r silly says:

imagine being teeny tiny enough that your entire body fits gently in & it’s weight is supported by
    a flower petal . . .
    &:o)
    wow!

22. dwine, it depends on what subject you’re being enlightened on.

23. Shannon Johnson says:

Little sleepy toad. So cute.

24. All right Class I want you to picture a frog sleeping on a lily petal, Feel the peace and serenity. Now relax and breath in and hold for five four three two one and exhale and breath in and hold for Five four three two one and exhale. and Stretch and we’re done.

25. Can anyone share the URL for the yoga muzak? I get a page cannot be found message, and I feel that I am lacking the whole experience.

26. I didn’t think frogs could snuggle but it sure looks like he’s snugglin that flower petal!

27. That? is some seriously contemplation-worthy cute.

28. Theo Can you fix the link for us.. Please pretty please.

29. soulcal006 says:

the frog has a nice racing strip near the eye. that’s pretty cool.

30. (link works now)

31. Tanks Teho You Da Best! :D

32. OK, is it just me or did he look like a cookie at first glance? Two vernilla cookie wafers wif chocolate in between?

33. beenclawed says:

Wow. This is cool in so many ways. Awesome photo. Your home is a beautiful lotus flower. You’re a cream colored froggie with a racing stripe across you r face. Your entire body weight can be supported by a flower petal. You do yoga. The sun is shining. You just made C.O.

34. Awwwwwwww! The MOST precious thing!

God, I love how perfect nature is. A lotus becomes a bed for a toad. Looks like prime real estate to me.

35. ahhh. just breathes peace, doesn’t it? i think i shall visualize this.

36. Okay so I came back because well thepetmuseum you said it so well this picture just breathes peace. It is so… ahhh. The balance and color and preciousness of it.

37. Soooo cute!

And that’s a lovely lily, too. [sigh]

38. what an interesting pic! it took me a minute to find the frog!

39. this photo is soooo cute and peceful dat i used it as my screen saver. love frogs!!!!!

40. frozen zen