So, what did you do on Saturday night?

No-tingks.

I just sat on dee cowsche.

On a blankie.

On dee cowsche on a blankie.

Dat was pretty moishe eet.

Kowsche_kitteh

Exciting, Anne T.! (And yes, I agree with you, she does look like an owl.)

Comments

1. DAYUM shes soooo cutee.
    I want to snorgle and lurve her!

2. cuteness!

3. Excellent caption.

4. Yup, another wild exciting Saturday nite – just like mine. Sigh….well, at least there’s plenty of time for a good snorgle! And that’s all we really need anyway….

5. What a BEEYOOTIFUL BAYBEE!! Would you call her a tortie? Calico? Whatever, she is really a beautiful girl. I’ll snuggle up on a couch and do nuthin’ wif her ANY day!

6. Awww… I wanna be on dee cowsche on a blankie wif da behbeh.

7. Oh sweetie… smooch! snorgle.
    come sit on the couch with me, on my blankie, and we will watch the video of _Cats_ together.

8. SlaveToThreeFelines says:

Looks a little tabby-persian/maine coonie to me. Cute cute cute. I’sa vantsa ze kitteh. I don’t think the three disapproving masters of the apartment would appurciate another addition.

9. SO. TINY. WANTS PLEASE.

10. sundriedbagel says:

awwwwwwww…. what a cute little furrball she is. :) MWA.

11. I weel stay home on a saturday night with this behbeh anytime.

12. Toooooo. Cute. For. Words.

If a babysitter is needed, PLEASE call me!!!

13. Oh My GOD…I can’t take the cuteness. I am dying over here. I am falling under the spell of those leetle eyes poking out from beneath the furs…HELP

14. soulcal006 says:

methinks it’s the Copperfield of baby kittens. the fur is just *poof* magic

15. I love the tiny fumanchu ‘stash

16. Suzy's Mom says:

Of course she’s home on the couch on a Saturday night. She’s watchin’ the Cavs!

17. Suzy's Mom says:

Of course she’s home on the couch on a Saturday night. She’s watchin’ the Cavs!

18. Suzy's Mom says:

Of course she’s home on the couch on a Saturday night. She’s watchin’ the Cavs!

19. Suzy's Mom says:

Of course she’s home on the couch on a Saturday night. She’s watchin’ the Cavs!

20. Suzy's Mom says:

Of course she’s home on the couch on a Saturday night. She’s watchin’ the Cavs!

21. Suzy's Mom says:

Of course she’s home on the couch on a Saturday night. She’s watchin’ the Cavs!

22. Oooh that’s what I did today too. Substitute ‘cowsche’ with bed.

23. Yitzysmommie says:

My Saturday night: looking at ze prosh bebeh on ze blankie on ze cowshe on ze C.O.

24. GINORMOUS KITTEN HEAD!!!

25. I just screamed “AWWWW!!” Too too cute! I need this baby! I want to cuddle with her on a blankie! LOVE HER!

26. moggyfan says:

I’m on my cowsche with my blankie on Caturday nite too. My kitteh iz not so friendly though. He has his own blankie. No shares.

27. I’d love to smother her with kisses! >^.^<

28. fuzzy scoop of ice cream.

29. Nicolletta says:

Luvs her dainty little feets. *dies*

30. acelightning says:

Awwww… anybody that pretty shouldn’t be spending Saturday night on the couch, all alone! Don’t look so sad, pretty kitty… there are hundreds of us who’d LOVE to spend our Saturdays (and other days) with you!

31. lil_cutey says:

she’s so cute! She almost looks 2 small 2 be real! I thought kittens were a little bigger than that. But she is adorable. She looks too fragile to hold. What a cutey!

32. I is here on my cowche waiting for a little mouse.
    When he comes out to play
    I will carry him away.

33. Tessa, NYC says:

She’s so adorable. Can we bonsai her so she’ll stay that way forever and ever???

34. I would like to spend my saturday night snorgling this litte bitteh kitteh on the couch!!!

35. I would like to spend my saturday night snorgling this litte bitteh kitteh on the couch!!!

36. What kind of kitty is that? I want one too!

37. SO CUTE!!! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

She *DOES* look like a little owl! I LOVE owls! Can I have her please?

*snorglesnorglesnorgle*

38. baby cat + owl-like appearance = CUTEST THING EVA!

39. Ahh, Sweet Lord!

40. sundriedbagel says:

I think what makes this kitty absolutely adorable is the look of displeasure on her face. It looks like she’s pouting, but she’s able to communicate this with her gigantic but furrowed eyes and not with her mouth, because it’s so small, it’s like a pinhole! lol. She also looks completely oblivious to how cute she looks! She’s like a ball of fur just asking to be squished and gobbled up but has no clue what all the fuss is about! hahaha :) Absolutely adorable. Mew. =^.^=

41. sundriedbagel says:

Also, ever noticed how large a kitten’s head and eyes are in proportion to the rest of its body?? I read somewhere that kittens have the biggest eye to head ratio of all mammals. No wonder they’re so darn cute!!!! :)

42. SQUEEEEEEE!!! OMG the little owl-kitty is so *CUTE*!! I just love the speckledy big-eyed fluffitude ^_^ *wants*

43. oh she is the cuuuutest of all kitteh’s in the city, maybe even in the worrrld.

44. chelonianmobile says:

Eek!

Is that kitten’s head as big as its body, or is that just the camera angle?

Anyway. Awwwwwwww, widdle kitty.

45. lalalala says:

oooooh how preeshious!!!!!

46. /faints

47. KiraKiea says:

OMG ADORABLE FLUFFPOTT PLUFFBALL MUST HUG *GLOMPS*!

48. I’ve tried to avoid the CO vernacular – to no avail. I ded! (This kitteh did it)

49. Theresa says:

KITTEN FEVER! KITTEN FEVER!

(the sudden urge to go out and acquire mucho kittens)

50. Theresa Muir says:

pjk– resistance is futile. When you give in the the Cute, you’re so much happier. ;)

51. So do you sit there, pronounce words and then figure out how to type them ’cause your captions are freakin’ BRILLIANT!!!

52. hitchoo.

53. My favorite CO pic in a VERY long time–not just for the owlish features, or the poofiness, but for the commentary. It KILLLLLLLS me every time I read it, and even more so when it’s read out loud. It’s perfect!

54. omg too funny caption.

sweet, sweet lil’ floofy kitten!

55. R. Moore says:

I’m happy to say for once Saturday night wasn’t spent writing or reading (as admirable as those may be) but instead was spent bopping at a very, very good concert. And with less debauchery around me than I expected, so my cold didn’t get worse today!

56. Alice Shortcake says:

I’ve been thinking about getting a cat for some time now, but this pic has made my mind up. First thing tomorrow I’ll be down at the local animal shelter…

57. She should go to sea in a beautiful pea-green boat, b/c she’s the Owl AND the Pussycat all in one critter!

I would lof to spend a Caturday night staring at this floof-bit. I’ll bet she’s so soft you can hardly even feel her.

(I spent my Sat. night on my cowsche with my kittehs. TK had to rest his chin on my shin.)

58. Cutest. Kitteh. Ever.
    I needed this SO bad today. I’ve spent the entire day packing boxes in preparation to move someplace I don’t even want to go. But little Kitteh McFlufferson made it all better. I’m going to get on my OWN cowsche now and get UNDER the blankie.

59. this is the cutest thing i have ever seen

60. staciemichelle says:

Ok. Best caption in a long time. I had to read it out loud with accents and all and it was poifect!

61. metsakins says:

I don’t know which I love more, the caption or the weedle kitteh. So serious!

62. Oh my god. The caption for this one has me laughing so hard I’m crying. On a blankie.

63. shelsy penman says:

awwww da kitty is soooooooo CUTE!

64. sounds like *my* Saturday night too! After doing *alll* my work for de day – vewwy productive day – I fell asleep on de cowsche. But with *multiple* kittehs on me and around me…

65. Meg deserves some kind of award for the caption on this one.
    BEST. CAPTION. EVAH.

66. maymee, seconded. I keep coming back just to re-read it.

67. YUM! YUM! YUM!

I love the fuzzy little cutie long haired kittens.

68. thirded. I came back to this one after a long day at work. I _do_ feel so moische betteh. Mwah Meg!

69. Quite possibly the cutest kitten ever. I don’t know how the owners manage to leave the house to go to work everyday and leave it behind.

70. jessica says:

wow, best caption EVER. made it like, 10x cuter.

71. Ok, it’s unanimous. This is award-winning captioning. Too cute, and too funny!

Meg, you owtdund yorself. Thank you very moishe.

72. Awww. it’s a cute wittle fluffles! That has to be the cutest kitty EVER. Oh My God! that’s soo cute!

73. That is THE most adorable babeh kitteh in the entire world!

74. SQUEEEEEEE!

Dontcha just love Meg’s spelling? Yes, perfect adorable picture with the absolute perfect caption. I love owls. I love adorable fluffy kitties! She’s so cute!