[Lunch bell ringing sound]

Mom duck: KIIIDS! LUNCHABLES ARE READYYYYY!

Outside voice

Kids: ehn! ehn! ehn! ehn!

ehn! ehn! ehn! ehn!

Kids: mmmmm, delicious lunchables….

I want a cracker stacker!!!

Kid with prosh eye capsules: [nuzzling mustard off chest]

plink plink! [eye capsule sound]

Mom: Awright Kids, we’re off to the pond. Vamos! [swishes giant 'tocks]

AUDI 5000

Nice pix, Eric H.! ;)

Comments

1. Bebeh duck butts. I love the light shining through their fuzz.

2. oh no, tocks overload. me wanna more tocks

3. R. Moore says:

Looks like my family several years ago. Swarms of kids (some borrowed) running about willy nilly.

Aaahh, the days before theses and research…

4. I luv the second pic espesh with their lil chests all puffed up proud

5. Another Angela says:

Ducktocks. qak!

6. Allergic2Kitties says:

So cute! I love baby ducklings.

7. soulcal006 says:

Lunchables…Awesome!!! but i could bet you that there was one duck that got the pudding pack in its lunch bag.

duck with pudding pack: ppfft your cracker, ham and cheese only having lunch bag….i got a puddin pack

8. “Um, Mom? How do I get the puddin’ offa mah beak? *Tries to stick tongue out far enough* Ehn! Ehn!

9. SeaBreeze says:

The picture of them striding down the sidewalk like they *own* the sidewalk is da best!!!

There ain’t no duck-walkin’ there!

10. Theresa says:

Deelicious ducklings!

11. Oh man, these are really fantastic! Thanks!

12. I really dig how all the kids are eating Lunchables these days. :)

13. Shouldn’t #3 photo be alt-texted “quacker stacker”?

Last one there only gets the sugar-free Jello!

14. Awww flufferduckers! Their feathers look sooo soft. You are way obsessed with lunchables! hehe

15. Alice Shortcake says:

Pass the orange sauce!

16. donutbill says:

Gah! Duck butt alert! Nobody panic…

17. Kristina L. says:

How adorable! I had some pet ducks when I was a kid. They were sweet but a little foolhardy. One of them went after our German Shepherd. Fortunately, the dog backed off.

18. acelightning says:

Ducks are inherently funny. Baby ducklings are funny *and* adorable. Quack!

19. Should they be swimming so soon after lunch? Cramps anyone?? :-P

20. Fuzzybutt says:

This reminds me of my friend’s mom’s house in FL. Everyday at 4pm, a mother duck and her bebehs would stroll to her house to be fed. It was so cute to watch them waddle down the street to her house!!!

21. fish eye no miko says:

C D ED BD ducks?
    ^_^

22. bats :[ says:

I had no idea that Muscovy bebehs were so two-toned stylish!

23. I love this website, but until Meg takes down that pathetic ad consider me an ex-patriot. Some people have standards. Some people don’t.

24. yankeebird says:

I love how Lunchables seem to be a recurring theme of this website.

25. SlaveToThreeFelines says:

Uh! These look like my Muscovy babies I raised in Florida when I was in college! My favorite one was Quackers. The group would peck on my door every morning and every afternoon to be fed. We took care of them from the time they hatched until I moved out. I wanted to take them with me, but alas, I couldn’t. But, I heard they were still being taken well care of after I left.

I MISS Quackers!

26. I don’t know why I think ‘Lunchables’ are so funny—they’re the best product name evar.

27. Fine array of duck ‘tocks in the final picture.

Do Lunchables include soda quackers? I somehow think that in this case they should.

28. Fuzzbutts!
    Fuzzbutts!
    Fuzzbutts!

EHN.

29. Yitzysmommie says:

Quack quack quack adorable quack.

30. anerable ducklettes! (how do lunchables become “ready?”)

31. Shannon Johnson says:

Duckies!!!!!!!!!!!

32. To SlaveToThreeFelines: They ARE Muscovey ducklings! Look at the mom in the first picture – nice and ugly red growths around her bill. Fantastic animals. I had a similar experience – I raised a family of ducklings in Florida after they’d been abandoned by their mother (read: a gator got her). Then, when they grew up, they’d bring their own ducklings back to my house to be fed every afternoon! They’d follow my car home as I drove into the neighborhood from school and run straight to my run door!

33. Hmm… has someone been eating a lot of lunchables at the office lately? We seem to have a recurring theme. ;) Very cute though. It seems to go sooo well with the pictures — for some strange reason. I don’t know, maybe all this cuteness is overloading our brains. What do you think? Who woulda thot… lunchables and ducks… lunchables and bear cubs. Who knew?

Keep it up, Meg.

34. I love how in the ehn! ehn! ehn! ehn! shot the dandelion stems are taller than the ducklings.

35. Ohh they are just so adorable. I love their fluffy baby duck feathers. sooo snorgable!!!

36. Yay!
    I’m not the only one who knows what Muscovy ducks are!
    One of my most favorite pets ever was a Muscovy named Stephan.
    Is it weird that I plan to get a tattoo of a Muscovy? Probably.