EXTREME muzzle-pow-sche

EXTREEEEEEEEEME!!! [guitar riff]

Also, please note the TEEENIEST of ear floppage.

Wot a perfect juxtaposishe of teeny and gynormous.

Xtreme_pouche

Rockin’, Sharpei Scooby and brave photographer Amy T. ;)

Comments

1. lurkingsmirk says:

beanbag face!

2. Smooooooosh.

3. he’s all melted like chocolate in the sun!

4. fish eye no miko says:

AH!!
    Oh, wowza…

5. gosh, he looks like a plush toy door-stopper

6. The nose knows all!

7. mommy, what’s for dinner?

8. wow! what a wrinkle face!

9. thedistractor says:

Holy…. dear g-…. what the -….

*at a loss for proper exclamation*

10. Hungry Hippo

11. faeriedahl says:

you said it fred, that was my first thought to. love the teeny little ears!

12. Wow.

13. BrianMPLS says:

“Wot a perfect juxtaposishe of teeny and gynormous.” — That’s what she said?

14. My thought too, Fred!

Hungry hungry hippooch!

15. Did anybody else think of brown bread when they saw that musslepouche?

I don’t know why, but I did.

I wonder if someone follows him around holding that up for him, because from that perspective it looks much too heavy and large for that little lurking behind.

16. Erm, little face lurking behind.

17. donutbill says:

AAAAaaaaaaaaaargh!

I don’t believe for a MINUTE that that photo is real. Nothing could be THAT cute!!

18. StormCat says:

My gosh, one good inhale and we’d all be part of the picture!!! Run for it!!!

Oh and might I mention the little toenails???

19. Lerrinus says:

Nose roll! *cracks up* :-D

20. Yitzysmommie says:

HEHEHAHAHAHEHEHE!
    I LURVES it when my morning begins with a laugh out loud!

21. LurkingSmirk — EXACTLY what I was thinking.
    Whoa. “Muzzlepouch” my arse… that’s a full-on stunt junkie’s airbag.

22. MilkyWei says:

I bet puppy ate all his week’s worth of food, hid them in his bean bag!

Muzzle looks like a sliced mushroomy~

23. luvinmalssomuch says:

Bean bag face that has me rolling.
    He looks like one of those automatic vacuum cleaners but much cuter.

24. Uilleand says:

Shar Pei!!!!
    Only reason I married my husband is cuz he came with a wrinkly pup just like this (except blonde)….even as a full-grown dawg, his face still spreads out like that everytime he lays down…

25. Uilleand, does your husband have any single friends with puppies. I’ve always wanted a Shar Pei, and a husband would be nice too!

26. metsakins says:

he’s adorable!

the ears slay me

27. Okay, that is the MOST REDONKULOUS thing I have ever seen here, and I have seen some redonkulous things.

28. Uilleand says:

No friends with pups,brinnann, but he does have a single brother with german shepards….*grin*

29. So cute! And definitely hippo-like!

Meg’s spelling of “gynormous” reminds me of the gynecologist. >.<

30. I concur with Fred and Subhangi.. definitely a hungry hungry hippo moment..

How cute would that be? replace hippos with fluppy sharpeis. *chompchompchomp*

31. Uilleand, are you guys in the US, possibly down south, by any chance? *I return your grin.*

32. Let me be the first to mention the furrowed brow.

33. Looks like a fuzzy vacuum cleaner with eyes and ears.

34. Karebear says:

Hippo, or puppy?
    Puppo, Hippy?

35. Whoa!….. don’t get too close when he inhales! Vewwy cute pup, doh. I would like to kiss da nosie.

36. Perfect picture to scroll down!

37. ThreeCatNight says:

Giant black muzzle coming in at four-o’clock! Man your battle stations!

38. Does this make my nose look fat?

39. oh noes! sombody spilled doggie all over the floor!

40. genevieve says:

musicchick & others, the problem isn’t when he inhales. if he’s like my shar pei, it’s the sneezing you want to work hard to avoid!

kyuuuute pup :)

41. must be tired!!!!!!!!!