Rule of Cuteness #34: If your tail curls up, it’s cute

"Peewee" pup was adopted to become a full-time companion.

Do you think there was a little sign at the pet adoption place that said: "Best muzzle-pow-sche evar."

I think serhe.

Peewee

Lindsay G., Thanks for adding ANOTHER tail rule.

Comments

1. Those are the bleeningest paws I’ve ever seen!

2. awwwwww, puggelly-wuggelly!!
    *grabby hands*

3. luvinmalssomuch says:

He is just cute from his puggy nose to his curly tail.

4. metsakins says:

He’s smiling at us…

5. Talk about a true companion! He’s going to be the bestest one evar.

6. heidilynn says:

OK, I’ve seen chub on puppy ankles, chub on puppy tocks…but chub on the paws of your feet?

7. Puppy paw pads and a curlio tailio! OMG, he’s SO FRIGGIN’ CUTE! Oh, I think I even see some schnozzleroll!

8. Suzy's Mom says:

Pug puppies are so cute. Gotta love ‘em!

9. Lizzums says:

Him looks like him fall down. I’ll help him up and snorgle the skinned knees and elbows all better!

10. All-over Pug chub!

Cute pose, too.

11. Theresa says:

And a furrowed brow. :)

12. I wanna snuggle ‘im. Yes I do…and snorgle his widdo chubby belleh too! I <3 him!

13. ThreeCatNight says:

So snugglable and squeezable, right down to that curly tail.

14. I love how those pawsypadz curl up LOL adorable!!

15. the eyes, the tail the paw pads, the widdle belly-belly, wrinkles, little baby jowls.
    its all too much to take.
    I give.

16. eeeeeeeee! I saw a 10-month old pug puppeh at the vet’s last night! His name was Roland… and he was as cute as this puppeh, and all wiggly and giving lots of keeses…

17. The paws! The paws!

18. ceejoe,

His name was “Roland”? ROLAND??!!?? Sweet Jesus, that’s perfect, lol! All roly-poly, plus a bit stuffy. :-)

19. Hi Ho Tailio little puppy!

20. My dog is not a pug, but he has a tail that curls up and it’s adorable!!! One of his very best features. I <3 it!

21. Adorable!

22. “Roland”! LOL! The names some people give their pets just crack me up. And I must say, the more I see little pugs in C.O. the cuter I think they are. I’m a convert to the pugaliciousness!

23. my cat is a sphere says:

I once met a pug named Harriet, which I think is the best ever pug name. Roland is right up there, though.

24. lol, yes his name was Roland! I turned around to leave, and he was standing just to my right, and I exclaimed, well, look at you Cutie-pie!
    He was all wiggly-butt, with his little curly tailio wagging all over, and leeking and giving keeses to me when I went to pet him…

25. Cricket says:

I’m not the biggest fan of the pug, but I have to say this one is just adorable! I think my head may essplode!

26. Like Cricket I am not usually much of a pug fan (just toooOOoooo homely, sorry) BUT in this case I’m making an exception. He’s just begging to be snorgled and squoooozed. I can’t stop smiling!

27. At our house we’ve coined the term “pugly” to describe something that’s so ugly it’s cute. This is why.

Oh, and not to throw a wrench in the works or nothin’, but the pug-curl in the tail is caused by a spinal disorder. >.<

When it’s just the tail, they’re lucky.

28. Awwwwwwww, man! Hee! I cannot *wait* to get a pug! :)

29. OMG the paw splayage! nawm nawm nawm…

30. HeidStar says:

Pugs…they’re pretty much the putti of the dog world aren’t they? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putti

31. mmmrrowfff!

32. SPLAT!

33. “SAFE!”

34. Claudia says:

I knew a Pug named Bently(only as a kid walking to school)… he was a sweety, all snuffly and rolly and happy…awww

This is one of the cutest Puggy Puppy Picts I have ever seen!

35. otis! i love pugs. <3 too much cuteness to take.. *faints*

36. Lunch Lady says:

I love how his little feet are so fat, there almost round!

37. Shannon Johnson says:

This little guy looks like he auditioned for the Precious Moments stuff.

38. He looks like a very comfortable pillow. “Will you be my pillow, puggy?” (I’m too dense to figure out how to put a link to that post about being a pillow . . )

39. leah b. says:

I know I am to cute says little pugnious pup, but I can’t help that I was born this way, Now put the camera down and snorgle me

40. Well said, HeidiStar! And I’m sure the greatest painter of pugsly putti ever, Rowff-phael, would agree.

41. fawn lust says:

his tail looks like a little swirl of soft-serve ice cream. pug!

42. ooh i love his stretching paw fingers

43. lil_cutey says:

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!That iz soooo adorable. He stretches out hiz lil paws and has such a cute expression. He iz soooo adorable!!!

44. Puggly poo!

Lof the tailio.

45. E.J. Merlin says:

I have a 13 year old pug who is also named Pee Wee! Aww, she looked just like this when she was a puppy!

46. Angela-Eloise says:

Good one, HeidStar!

47. guineapiggin9 says:

He is just TOO CUTE!!! I want a pug really bad but my parents won’t let me get one…*sighs*. Can I have him please?

48. Raphael Faunus says:

Rule 34:
    If it exists, there is cute photography of it, am I right?

49. Scarydragonlady says:

Looks to me like a Cuteness Trifecta! Curly tail, beady eyes, and paw pads showing :)