C’mon, OK, now if ya’ll could get together

Look, will you guys please cooperate? I’m trying to take a picture here.

Get together!!!

CLOSER! C’mon, look like you LIKE each other! [Click]

Aligned_right

Nice six-pack, Emily B. ;)

Comments

1. I think they need another 6 for the other side so it doesn’t tip over.

2. redbone says:

Not in the picture: the seventh kitten, lactose-intolerant, laid-up on the other end of the box.
    mew! *fpbubththbpth* mew!

3. December says:

Huddling for warmth….I have no idea how they’re managing to stay so still. My kitten can sit still for about 2 seconds!

4. SeaBreeze says:

mew mew mew
    mew mew
    mew

Oh the cuteness of it all!!!!!

>.<

5. samoring says:

Maybe there is something scary on the other end of the box we can’t see, like mama cat fed up with her babies’ hijinx, and they’re huddling together for solidarity. Awww.

6. SeaBreeze says:

mew mew mew
    mew mew
    mew

Oh the cuteness of it all!!!!!

>.<

7. Theresa says:

Everybuddy who wants in the pickcha, get on that side of the box!

8. How come some people get six kittens and I don’t have any at all? :(

9. ThreeCatNight says:

Come on now,let’s say it all together: “Awwww!!”
    I’ll take 3 from Column A, and another 3 from Column B!

10. aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!!!11!!1
    I am *so* ded!

four little girl babehs and (maybe) two little boy babehs!

11. ThreeCatNight says:

Come on now,let’s say it all together: “Awwww!!”
    I’ll take 3 from Column A, and another 3 from Column B!

12. Look mom, no drugs! says:

“Hey, Hon, git me a six pack of that beer ah likes, wudja?”

“Whutsit cawlled agin?”

“O’Kittehs.”

“Awrwaht, so, a sixpack O’kittehs, gwadit.”

13. smokeyJoe says:

redbone…SNORT!

14. Karebear says:

I’ll take a 1/2 dozen assortment. Make it mostly tortie flavored.

15. Yitzysmommie says:

Left front Tortie is MINE, ALL MINE, I say!
    Dontcha just wanna bury your face in the floof?

16. luvinmalssomuch says:

There’s something on the other side of the box that is scary so we must all stick really really close.

17. Are y’all sure this is six kitties and not just one Chernobylcat?

18. Kitteh pile-up….

19. i’d like to be in this picture…

20. deirdre says:

Le petit noir has suuch a trajeek espression, non?

21. and not a “blinker” in the bunch! every little eye is wide open.
    i will take one of each flavor please. :)

22. ShelleyTambo says:

Jen, not to despair! Shelters everywhere are full of kittens and desperately need adopters and foster parents for babies that are too young to be adopted. You could have a WHOLE litter of your very own (until they’re old enough, that is).

23. Kittah Six Pack!!!

24. joodster says:

(in wee whiney voice) Quit it Fluffy! Mommy, Fluffy keeps touchin’ me!
    hehehe…kitteh hijinxs.

25. deirdre – oui, oui! Now that you point it out, thee petit bleu eyes look tres triste!

26. metsakins says:

AWWWWWWWWWW…. don’t know how they got like that, maybe they’re stuck together….

27. metsakins says:

AWWWWWWWWWW…. don’t know how they got like that, maybe they’re stuck together….

28. Juniper Jupiter says:

Sideways pyramid kittenpile! SQUEE!!!! >^.^<

29. Ok, the black-and-white one in the back is sooo me- Hiding behind the others so as to make a quick escape from picture time.

30. oaklandcat says:

so nice of them to make room for me in the box.

31. cuddle puddle!

32. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

I’ll have the Tortie with the eye patch and the petit Noir with the trajeek expression, though my tuxses might object.

33. No one has claimed the little stripey guy in the back left corner, so I’ll take that one. YUM YUM I love kittens. LOVE them I tell you.

34. weensicka says:

Is this the infamous kaboodle I’ve heard tales about?

35. beenclawed says:

They start likin’ those boxes at a young age…
    Maybe it’s cold when the pic was taken so they need to keep each other warm. In any case, totally and completely anerable! My cat looks like the one in the back row, far right (except she has sea green eyes, not blue). :)

36. I’ll take the black one in the middle with the sad blue eyes.

Or that one in the back on the left. He’s got a forlorn look like he needs a cuddle.

37. house of mayhem says:

POOOOOPIEEEEES!!!

SNORGLES X 6!

38. The cat cuddle club will now come to order. We at the cat cuddle club do here by promise to always get along and be friends even though we are different hair colors and may have differing pet politics. All say Aye!

Light Torte: Aye!
    Dark Torte:Aye!
    Tiger Torte:Aye!
    Brown Torte:Aye!
    Tuxedo KittyAye!
    Blacky Meow Erp, Excuse me! Aye!
    This motion is passed. Mr. Secretary please take a photo for all posterity.

Thank you! That is all.

39. Maybe it’s like a disease you can catch, stuck kitteh disease, check it:

Except this set is marmie flava.

40. Shannon Johnson says:

That is funny. I hope the kittehs, like each other

41. yankeebird says:

The picture alone rates an 11 on the cute scale (1-10), but with the header and caption, it seriously ranks about a bazillion. This may officially overload the cute.

42. very different

43. >>

Hey you guys! Now that our peepers can focus more than 6 inches away and our legs sorta work, we need to go ‘splorin’! First, we all pile on the end until we tip it over so’s we can get out…..”

44. I reckon there is a heater just out of shot on the right.

45. So close to symmetrical.

So close.

46. Now THAT’S the kind of six-pack I like.

47. That headline…wasn’t that a line outta ‘Babe’ when he was trying to corral the sheep? and then he said “Bah Ram Yoo”?

48. (baa ram ewe)

49. Hmm a pig herding kittens. A novel Idea.

50. Bah Ram Yoo! is what I say when I drive. Er, when I used to drive.