A little competishe?

SOMEONE is trying to compete with Donadog!!!! [singsong]

Meet (blue-eyed) Bernard.

Baroooooooooo

Karen S., Who’s Cuter!? Millie or Bernard?!

Comments

1. luvinmalssomuch says:

What a nice afternoon chocalate treat.

2. Gaaah! It’s such a hard call…okay, I’m going with Bernard, because he has the “eyes match swimming pool” thing going on.

3. Shannon Johnson says:

Whoa! Hello! Dog Close-Up Alert!

4. Bernard, but only because the lighting got those precious blue eyes. If Millie had been facing the sun, I’m sure she’d be just as cute.

5. Sweet Lady says:

“Looooook into my eyes, deep into my eyes! And luff me, only me, yesss….”

6. ***SMOOCH!!***

7. Peg of Tilling says:

Oh, darn, I blinked. He wins.

8. Millie. (Sorry, Bernard.) Although both are delicious!

9. AuntieMame says:

The answer is…YES!!! Indubitably!

10. omgsquee!

Bernard!

not only for the eyes but wookit his widdle puppeh wips!

11. millie. she looks more snorgable for some reason.

12. Oh my god. That’s cute bordering on creepy. I didn’t even know they shared a border…

13. Millie’s cuter by a millicutigram…

But but but… it looks like Bernard comes with THREE OTHER SNORGLABLE PUPS!

14. Hard decision I think that we need both puppehs together for accurate snorgle comparison purposes, i might be able to make a decision after a few weeks

15. Leilani says:

Uck. Sorry to disagree, but that dog with its mutant eyeballs is creepy.

16. I’m with Dewi!!! I must have both pups at my house, for quite a long time before I could make ANY sort of decision!!!

ErikaJo that is the most profound thought I have heard in awhile….the Cute/Creepy Border. Lol/hmmmmmmm.

17. It’s a tie! Millie is bittier but Bernard’s grin keels me. Or it would, if I weren’t already full-on dead from the pacifier pup.

18. He’s soo cute, almost looks human (sorry if that’s an insult… to the pup I mean).

19. I like the :| face this pup has goin’ on. Do I detect slight disapproval, despite morbid curiousity?

20. GASP! Those dogs! They might drown in that kiddie pool! Shame on the photographer from not saving them from certain death.

21. SeaBreeze says:

“If I beg hard enough, I know someone will FINALLY realize there ain’t no stinkin’ water in this tub!!”

22. Hehehe the grin kills.
    Rrrrrof Please can I have a piece of your bologna Sandwich, Hmmm, Pretty Please with Waggles on top.

23. Theresa says:

velvety, chocolatey!

24. Pfff! No brainer! Ol’ Blue Eyes! You cannot look away!

25. *wipin’ kissy lipstick marks off da ‘puter screen* Noo not kissable at all nooo LOL :)

26. They are both bootiful in their own unique and wunnerful ways. But for some reason Bernard almost seems human to me, and I’ve always been a sucker for a guy with blue eyes, so….. *sigh* :-D

27. China's Mom says:

OMG, love the blue eyes, and is it just me or does he have the silliest expression on his face. Its almost like he can’t decide between contemplating global warming or going to chase a ball. Decisions, decisions!

28. BenPanced says:

Snax for me?

29. chelsea says:

well, this bebeh looks more like a human bebeh. look at her mouth! it’s like a small child’s…or something like that.
    millie is cuter in the puppy sense, but this pup is…abnormally cute?

30. EEE EEE POUTY FACE! :D

31. Wide-eyed chocolabs are teh luv.

*snorgle*

32. Shannon says:

Oh I feel just awful saying this but I may have to go with Millie. There is absolutely nuthin wrong this little guy, but Millie is just maybe a hair purtier? Just a hair?

33. Shannon says:

It just occurred to me that “which is cuter?” may have been a rhetorical question….

34. Shannon says:

Last time I swear. What’s with choco labs in empty wading pools?

35. Could be a Vizsla, coolest hunting dog evah.

36. Gary Fixler says:

He looks just like Bumblebee from the new Transformers movie.

37. Berrrrrnard!
    He’s gorjas!! (said in true “Little Britain” voice)

38. Geez. What is it with chocolate, blue-eyed poopers in blue swimming pools? The lips on this little guy are killing me. I want to plant a big one right on ‘em.

39. such a cutie…
    his blue
    eyes are
    absolutely
    adorable…
    especially with
    the chocolate
    brown fur

its love <3

40. alone, bernard could melt you

but millie, you’d run across the street to get a snuzzle of that muzzle

she had me at milk-bone

41. Cauliflower says:

Looks kinda like Elijah Wood before he was discovered. Maybe this was the picture he sent to the talent agency.

42. Is this little guy up for adoption? Please let me know if so, he’s just the pup I’ve been looking for. Seriously.

43. Heavens—how cute can ya get??!!

44. Teresa :o) says:

Awwwwwwwwwww…… :)

45. zosterops says:

chelsea — yep, thats right it IS abnormally cute and it DOES look like a child. but maybe thats a side efect of looking at too many animal kids every day. brain pattern recognition turning strange… but that was the first thing I noticed as well.

46. he’s on the verge of a yorrlllllpppp!!!!
    or a gorrrrruuumphhhhhh. or one of those high pitched yyyyiiiiiiiiooooorrrkkkk!

47. SO CUTYE! Bernard wins hands down, but it could also be because I think I was the photographer. And in person Bernard is even cuter. Hard to beleive, I know!

48. OMG what a FACE!!! I am *BLEEN*