Quick, snorgle this! [stuffs pup in your face]

"Pardon me, but do you have any Dee-Jawn Puppon?"

1, originally uploaded by a.m.cross.

He’s the perfect vintage!

And leave some of the ears for me.

Comments

1. OMG! Bebe puppeh! He looks so silky soft.

2. Puppy!!

3. Aw, the reddish spots look like injuries. Should I feel sorry?

4. Oh, and I love his adorable little ears.

5. Deckard – I think his fur just hasn’t grown all the way in yet, he’s brand new.

6. BlaiseAstra says:

Otay! *snorgles*

Mmmm, puppy breaf!

7. AuntieMame says:

D’oh! Are his eyeses not open yet, or is he simply determined to finish his nap, no matter how many distractions there are?

8. The foot.. the wee wittle foot .. it’s keeling me.

9. lauowolf says:

Auntie M –
    he’s awfully small.
    Look at those fingers and then look at his foot.

Definitely a baby foot, suitable for kissing.

10. AH! I was petting my ‘puter screen.. don’t look at me that way! You know some of you were too! :) Now about kissin’ the screen.. they may be less..

11. Shannon Johnson says:

SO cute. I want to snorgle the wittle puppy right now.

12. *snorgle-snorgle*
    Ahhh now my day is complete.
    Love the baby pink skin peekin through the baby soft fur.
    *snorgle-snorgle*
    Again Again!

13. Suzy's Mom says:

What a sweet sleepin’ little baby. He’s so cute!

14. Suzy's Mom says:

What a sweet sleepin’ little baby. He’s so cute!

15. Suzy's Mom says:

What a sweet sleepin’ little baby. He’s so cute!

16. Suzy's Mom says:

What a sweet sleepin’ little baby. He’s so cute!

17. Suzy's Mom says:

What a sweet sleepin’ little baby. He’s so cute!

18. Suzy's Mom says:

What a sweet sleepin’ little baby. He’s so cute!

19. Yes ma’am, Meg!

*snorgles head above eye*

Ah, that’s refreshing.

20. Meg & CSO — I couldn’t help myself… had to add some text. Wheeee!

21. ACK! He’s so NEW! And SOFT!

22. Look how big the human’s hands are in comparison to the wee one!

23. Yitzysmommie says:

OOOO, puppy breath. What a sweet picture.

24. OMG! How small is small?

25. He’s a wee woffer snapper!

26. SeaBreeze says:

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

De teenie weenie widdle pup is de cutest widdle guy eveh!!!

27. SQUEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE HEEM!

*snorgles as per Meg’s orders*

28. No I don’t need [Thneeds], I need to Snorgle the Pupper!!!! Now! Love the mooshy nose, it looks like puppy isn’t quite finished yet. Still got some growing and filling out to do . . . .

[all fixed now - Ed.]

29. Lioness says:

OMG! I want ‘im!

30. The nose! The peenkness of his smunchable nose! And the tiniest of claws, stick a fork in me.

31. *tries so sooo hard not to nibble the little ear right off….*

32. I like to kiss my kitteh in the spot between eye and ear, kind of on the “temple”. This little cupcake looks as if he would also be scrumptious right there as well. Let me give a try…
    .. yes, definitely. num num!

33. *SNNNNNAAARFFFFFFFFFF!!!!*

Ahhhhhhhh….

thanx, i needed that

*snurg* *snuffle-snuffle*

that thing with the cat and the bunts took it outta me, but i’m coming around now

*snrk*