It’s coitins!

Er… curtains!

It’s curtains, I tells ya!

(At least that’s what Kolby’s ‘tocks are called…)

Its_curtains

Susan S., Tell yer Dad and Kolby-pup "hi" for us… ;)

Comments

1. i was looking for the nose!

2. Golden Phoenix says:

Reminds me of cousin It…

*squees* So much fuzziness!

Wonder what type of Pup that is…

3. It looks like Tina Turner!

4. lol…. I wanna see the puppeh’s face too!

5. My god, I thought it was cousin Itt too!!

Truly tocktacular :D

6. Holy cousin Itt!!

7. SeaBreeze says:

A mini Cousin Itt!!! :D

8. Good heavens, what IS that???

Does it have a face?

9. Um, what IS that?? On the front end, I mean…

10. Guessing it’s a Keeshond as it looks xactly like our Kassie from er, behind…

11. kerry – Tina Turner! Good one!

12. luvinmalssomuch says:

What The……..heck is it.

13. How does it go to the bathroom? o0

14. Kiragirl says:

It’s definitely Cousin It !!! too F* funny!

15. Lillith says:

Its Itt!!

16. Obby — I hope you aren’t expecting a serious answer…

17. ThreeCatNight says:

Now all we need is Gomez, Morticia, Lurch and “Thing” popping it’s little hand out of a box nearby!

[ *snap* *snap* - Ed.]

18. Obby: Hehe, very carefully!

19. Candace says:

Oh my! Cousin It finally made it on cute overload

20. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keeshond
    http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/keeshond.htm (there’s some cute pics at this site as well as a vid of a keeshond dancing in circles while a tuxie cat looks on)

21. I’m almost 100% certain…ok 99% certain. :-)

22. Yitzysmommie says:

I’m with the Cousin It crowd. I must say, the patients waiting to see the eye doc outside my office were amused by the laff snort laffs emanating from here….

23. I came back for the Tina Turner.
    (Addams Family is good too. Angelica Huston as Morticia was too good to be true.)

What kind of dog is this?
    A Sheltie-na Turner?

24. IT looks like a pomeranian from behind. The coloring is Very dark though so maybe a pom mix.
    Very very cute tocks.

I’m with the mini cousin it crew. hehehe

25. now if they could teach him to walk backwards so it looked like the hairy creature was walking towards you… now that would be something.

26. Oh, *there’s* my duster!

27. wow what a fun poochie that must be to walk, all that jigglin’ fur joggin’ down the sidewalk

28. 1,000 bonus points for the alt text! <3 Lady and the Tramp!

29. Hi MusicChick2, Wow those keeshounds look like Giant Pomeranians. And looking at the picture now with the Laundry basket next to him maybe it is a keeshound. Maybe the owner will chime in and let us know.

30. Kaye — :)

31. Wookiee butt!

32. What the HELL??!!

33. Hey now, you’re a tock-star
    get your tail up, wag away!
    Hey now, you’re a tock-star
    munching on your kibble to-day!
    And all that Fuzz is gold,
    sure to star on Cute-Overload!

34. Nope, not a Keeshond. Wrong color. Could be a pom mix…? BTW, on Keeshonden, the fluffy ‘tocks are called “pants.” I think that’s funny.

35. Tina ???

cousin Itt ???

nah, it’s Cyclops

36. Am I the only person who is totally wowed by how clean this person’s laundry room is?
    Cute tocks, yes, but what a laundry room! Mine is a hole from Hades in the basement.

37. fluidstatic says:

holy floofy ‘tocks, batman… but I’m hard-pressed to figure out where the tail on this pup is. and is it just as floofy in the face? does it even HAVE a front-end? all I see are back paws and a column of floof, as if someone cut this pup in half. O_o

38. In North America, the most common colours are a mixture of black, cream and grey. In other parts of the world, the Keeshond is also seen in black, brown, orange, buff and white.

I don’t know, the colors are different but it still looks exactly like my Keeshond from behind. :-)
    If not a Keeshond then some kind of Spitz but the others I found online don’t have as long of hair as the Keeshonds do. Could be a not purebred one too. Eitherway too kool, great pic…

39. Karebear says:

When I first saw the photo, it saw just a little bitty bit of the top of the tail puff, I thought it was a bad wig on a human and I was in for a cats n’ racks photo when I scrolled down, lol

I too would like to see a photo of the pup’s face!

40. leah b. says:

what tockcisty< ? and plumage for pup ? too cute for words and yes could we see a picture of the the other end....lol

41. Tock stars, good one Metz!!! Maybe a new category, hey?

42. VitaminJ says:

Captain Caveman? You came back!

43. Juniper Jupiter says:

Mmmmmokay….
    So where do the ‘tocks end and the tail begin?

44. Shannon Johnson says:

Is that Cousin It? What is that?

45. OK, I am in trouble. I thought the caption said, “It’s coitus” and all I could think was EEEWWWWWWW!!!!

46. a_MaRiNeS_SwEeTiE says:

WHAT IS THAT??? Why didn’t they say what it was in with the caption?!

47. no one in particular says:

Jeanet, I thought I was the only one…

48. anyone remember the couple bugs bunny eppies, in a haunted castle? had a big hairy “friend”? just put in some eye balls, and a big smile, and there ya’ go. anyway .. ttttooooooo ccccuuuttteeeee!!

49. OMG! I was looking for the face, until I scrolled down and saw the back paws!!!

It beat out this one: http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2007/04/tocksicity.html

50. LOL Jeanet. If that´s coitus…boy have I been doing it wrong.

51. Rocknrope says:

They call him Ole’ One Eye…WINK!

52. boy, i’m glad I’m not the only one who thought it said copitus! LMAO!

53. Sarah Markel says:

My bets are on Keeshond as well. Like the bigger, friendlier version of a Pom.

54. tox-ic!

55. Fancy Pants

56. dwsuggies says:

This isn’t the same type of fur as a keshond-neither color nor length nor texture. I have 3 pomeranians and I’d know a pom bum anywhere! It just looks like a larger pom. Look at it compared to the dryer it’s next too…it’s not a very big dog.

57. Sherry and Bud. says:

KOLBY has never been so popular…who’da thunk it was because of his curtains.
    Kolby is a chow chow cross (with a Rotti we think) He was a rescued Dog from our SPCA. Would you like to see his other side?
    Kolby’s proud Mom & Dad

58. Methinks it is a walking haystack.

59. alesha dobens says:

WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT THING (NOTHING PERSONAL)
    IM TRYNA LOOK 4 THE HEAD BUT HAVING NO LUCK :(:( :D