This just in: Mondays continue to suuuck! [Singsong]

Let me make this reaaaaaaal easy for you People.

THIS is Friday:

D'oh!

THIS is Monday.

D'oh!

[wiping hands together in a 'done!' motion]

Right, sender-inner Lappix and Brawley-pup?

Comments

1. MamaDawn says:

Brawley says “D’OH!”

2. Lawrence says:

Awwww poor thing…

3. SeaBreeze says:

Lemme out! Lemme out!!

Why can’t I get out?

I don’t understand….

4. Oh, poor confused rottie!

I love their expressive ginger eyebrows.

5. omg that is sooooooooooooo cute

6. In Awwwe says:

Every dog has his day …

But all Mondays suck – especially with dial up!

7. Yes! Finally someone has clearly illustrated the suckiness of Mondays. Thank you Meg, once again you have outdone yourself!

8. Oh my god, the cuteness, it kills me!

9. Sweet dog!

And I completely agree re: the suckiness of Mondays. :(

10. heidilynn says:

This might qualify for the new “LOLPIX” catagory, yes? Or at the very least, the “just snarfed a gulp of water up my nose” category? Poor guy–I wonder what he did next.

11. I dont get it.

12. Victoria says:

yeah, i totally don’t get it. somebody explain this to me. why is the first one friday? does monday mean that he can’t get through the door? it’s fricken cute regardless of how daft i am.

13. MamaDawn says:

Victoria… Friday is getting a chewie bone as big as you are… Monday is not being able to take it outside and enjoy it.

14. since both pics are taken from above the puppeh, I wasn’t sure if it was a rottie or a doxie… hee!
    but others say rottie, so I’m goin’ with that!

15. Cute little guy! He musta been so ‘cited when he got that beeeeeg chewie bone. And then when he got to the sliding door it was like…”huh? wha…? MOOOoooooomm!!!??”

16. ThreeCatNight says:

Mondays do suck, but the sweet dog would make them a lot easier to deal with. And, yeah, that reminds me, I’m in the process of moving and I’m BONE tired!
    (I sleep now)

17. Carlisa says:

Yep!, a whole new problem, but he’ll figure it out. :)

18. This definately is a ‘cute but sad’ catagory. Dog goes “YA! Bone!”, then dog goes, “nooo! Door!”

19. Dogs aitn’t daft… he’ll work it out with his superior canine problem solving mind!!

But… yup… Mondays suck like an electrolux!

20. Jacki14 says:

I thought it was a daschund too. We had a miniature daschie when I was a kid, and we’d give him one of those bones every Christmas. He’d chew it into pieces so he could carry it.

21. Poor puppy! But up here in Canada it’s Victoria Day so we get the day off! :)

22. I thought it was a dachshund too, but it does have that Rottweiler snout. I would love to see a dachshund/rottweiler mix!

23. leah b. says:

I Second hazel thoughts !!!
    hey at least its not abroom he is trying to get thru that door. I have watched to much americas funnies home videos, lol

24. Juniper Jupiter says:

Okay, does anyone remember the movie, “Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown(And Don’t Come Back!)” This lil photo shoot reminds me of the bread shop scene where ol’ Chuck buys a loaf of French bread three times and each time he messes up the ends!!! LOL!! XD!!
    Oh, and cute weinerschnitel pupling by the way!!

25. ^^weinerschnitzel, sorry!

26. Martha in Washington says:

We used to have a dog that did this with very large tree branches he would find in the yard. Except he wanted to bring them INSIDE the house. Gordo was a little goofy!

27. Brak_Silverbone says:

Wow, Mr. Dog seems to be experiencing the same sort of job fulfillment that I am…

28. Awwww, what a sweetie!