Major Spooning

Major Spooning, reporting for duty!

[salutes, then snuggles around Lieutenant PawWarmer]

Ferret_ball

OK, OK, "Snickers" ferret is the sable one and "Champ" is the Champagne one according to chat-roomer and Flickrr "Ferret_Person."

Comments

1. ohsnapp says:

so cutee =D

2. joodster says:

fewwwwets!! wuvs me them snickers and champagne.
    so shweet…

3. metsakins says:

I had a kitty named snickers
    but this picture must put face into it!!!

squeeeee

4. This pic makes me sad that I have no one to spoon with =( and no ferret either!

5. They look like a swirl of nougat and caramel, or like someone literally spooned some cream into a latte, yum….

Well, they’re adorable, and now I’M hungry for a Milky Way, lol!

6. ferret_person says:

Thanks for the comments and the chat everyone! Don’t forget: chat fridays at 2pm PST ! :-)

7. If I could relax in a Champ-like pose my back would never pain me again.

Ferrets should lead yoga DVDs.

8. This is the best ferret pic since “Ferrets Are LOVE!”

9. they look totally like my former babies – Aplha and Gamma.

I miss them

10. SeaBreeze says:

OOOOOO!!!! OOOOO!!! OOOOO!!!

WANNA!!!!

11. useta hada kitteh says:

(say in TV-cook type voice) — Roll the first ferret, being sure to tuck in all appendages, so that you form a neat ball. Then, very carefully pat the second ferret so that it completely surrounds the first ferret. In this case, you must use the appendages to achieve maximum coverage. There, doesn’t it look just marvellous? And low-cal, too.

On another note, I was going by a pet store the other day, (don’t get me started on little pet stores, but bear with me) and I noticed ferrets. I was never a ferret person until CO. I had to stop myself from saying out loud, “Ferrrreeeeets!!!!”

12. I love the pink paddy paws and the lil nails like they got french tips sooo adorable!

13. Useta hada kitteh.
    Bravo.(stands up clapping hands)Julia Childs would be so proud of your receipe for Ferret roll.

14. Did they come out of the dryer like that, all fluffy and clean and KYOOT?

15. Hee! Were they caught in mid-roll?

16. Andrea|Nash says:

I’m a ferret person ever since my daughter introduced me to them several years ago. I think “sable” simply refers to the basic coloration – kind of grey camoflage – like a wolf or a German shephard. But they’re very wee – tiny like hammies – and not agressive at all. I miss my two – Nip and Tuck – very much.

[fixed dup - Ed.]

17. This simply proves my theory that ferrets gots no bones! {{{{{snugs}}}}}

18. it’s a ferret sweetroll! where’s the coffee??

19. I love weasels.

20. Shannon Johnson says:

I think ferrets are ao cute. I wish I had one.

21. Awwww….my kitties wuz spoonin’ just like this last night. Then I spoon-ded them. Does that count as a menage a trois??

22. Maybe Redundant Redonk spooning.

23. NOOOOOOO! NO SPOON RECURSION! ALERT! ALERT! FEEDBACK LOOP ADORABLE ALERT! CASCADE CUTE FAILURE OF FLUFFY FEETS OR SOMETHING! FLASHING RED LIGHTS! STAR TREK TECHNOBABBLE! THIS COMMENT A SPLODE IN TEN… NINE… EIGHT…

24. Brak_Silverbone says:

I love going to the pet store and lookin’ at all the snoozing ferretses. Nobody can relax like a ferret. They look like cooked spaghetti when they’re asleep.

25. crittercove says:

I love ferrets,sable and champeign are colors. but no matter what the color. Ferrets are the clowns of the animal kingdom.and so darn cute!

26. I just came back to “Sigh” from the cuteness. I love how these two are all rolled up together. So cute so peaceful. Ahhhhh!

27. Bearfoot says:

Ferrets, like any other animal, can be “Nippy” if they’re not properly socialized.

I love them, but my main problem is that they’re trouble incarnate. Trust me on that.. woozles is cool, but they tend to hyper for a long time and then crash.