Welcome to my Chat box

Oh, Heylerhe. Welcome to the chat box!

I will be your host for today. Coffees’ over there, make yerself comfertuhbuls.

As you can see, I’ll keep an eye on the chat room…

Chat-tastique!

Chat is BACK!

Jenny L., What a nice, moderator kitteh you have there. Deed you know "cat" en Francais is "chat"!? OUI!

Comments

1. Oooh, what a pretty kitty!

That’s the first time I’ve heard that ‘cat’ is ‘caht’ in French!

Meebo is neat-o, by the way.

2. Oops, that was supposed to be “chat”.

3. geewhiz says:

How does one “join” this
    thing? I have been happily
    interloping for months,
    and like what I see and
    read!! What nice people!
    What cravable fur-faces!

4. Wait … how is the “Chatoverload” thing supposed to work? I’m typing messages but I can’t see anything …

5. Hehe and believe me it’s a real pain whenever I try to look for information on cats in french on google (in particular because we also use “chat” for chat rooms and instant messaging).

6. Suzy's Mom says:

Subhangi, don’t you remember the song from the Cat In The Hat cartoon: Cat, Hat, in French Chat, Chapo…

7. Petit chat, voulez-vous “chat” avec moi, ce soir?

8. Suzy’s Mom -
    I’m from India, and I don’t think we don’t get that cartoon here. What TV network does it come on? (If it’s some Fox affiliate, there’s a chance it might be beamed here too, otherwise no.)

9. What? I can CuteChat too? Boy would I like that…. plus with a fluffy kitten. Let’s spend all day chatting with fluffy kittens.

10. You need more chat rooms! It’s always full!

11. The reason it’s always ful is that it defaults to logging you in, and it’s on the main page, so everyone gets logged in when they come to look at the new cutes.

12. spyro said “Hehe and believe me it’s a real pain whenever I try to look for information on cats in french on google”

Use the French Google site instead. http://www.google.fr/search?hl=fr&q=chat+mignon&meta=

13. Subhangi — it’s a Dr. Seuss character. It was a kid’s book waaaaay before it was a hideous Mike Meyers movie. And Dr. Seuss’s real name was Theo! (Theodor Seuss Geisel)

14. Suzy’s Mom!! LOL!
    My personal fav though is:

Beautiful kittenfish,
    sleep sleep sleep sleep
    bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop bloop
    bleep bleep bleep bleep.

Now I’m going to have to go back one post and put this there….

15. The blue-e-ist eyes evar! you could go swimming in them!

16. Shannon Johnson says:

Very vute kitteh.

17. Adorable kitteh! Chatroom needs its own URL though.

18. Jessica says:

Chat room?!?! Where do I find said “chat room”? I have never heard of it before!

19. Jessica — er, scroll up… it’s right under that kitten photo.

20. Jessica says:

Yep, its working now!! When I posted, it was just a picture saying I couldn’t get in. I swear I’m not a window licker

21. TheLoveOfIsis says:

Ruh Roh?!?!?! RUH ROH?!?! I want my Cute Chat back!!!

*Patiently waits, twiddling thumbs*

22. ka9q's wife says:

Cat may be chat in french but brother is brat in russian.

23. Speaking of Russian doesn’t it look like this kitty is channeling Gorbechov. he has a mark on his forhead in the same place.
    Althogh it is way cuter than Gorby..

24. chat chat–shoulda logged in earlier (sigh)

miaow, purr, purr, mew

25. RuhRoh Scooby where is the Chat Room Now???

26. Psstt… Here’s where the chatroom is: http://widget.meebo.com/mcr.swf?id=jPjEgGssds

27. pat_the_bunny says:

Baby blue eyes sweetie-kins!

***melt***