Booteh call

Er, Booteh er Bunneh call. that’s what I meant.

Tiny Bun: "Listen Bebe, I know it’s late—I know you’re warm in yer burrow, but I got some tiny tailio action you would NOT BELIEVE. Come on, Bebe!"

[Steps on 2 button by mistake]

Can you bun me know?

Eva H., you are a fabulous sender-inner. And Flickr-streamerer, Fun2photos? You are REALLY too much. Serious.

Comments

1. Baden's mom says:

Do you think he had to turn the volume waaaaay up on account of the tiny ears?

2. PamJen says:

Heeeeeeeeeloooooooooooo

3. That is AMAZING! I didn’t even know bunnehs came that small. Fully formed and furry and everything! At first I thought it was a mouse. Wow.

4. heidilynn says:

I had to look at my phone to get a sense of scale, here; wow, what a tiny little guy.

5. luvinmalssomuch says:

It has gotten way out of hand now. Next thing you know he’ll be driving down the road talking on the cell phone and cutting off traffic.

6. Bwahahahaha!!

Awesome. (*wipes tears away*) Thanks, Meg. I needed that laugh this AM.

7. luvinmalssomuch says:

8. “Can you hear me now?”

9. Mikela says:

And making it even cuter…the phone says SHMILY: See How Much I Love You!

10. ceejoe says:

eeeeeeeeeeeee!
    baby bunneh!

and the flying hammies are back!
    wonder if we could have a *white* flying hammie in memory of sweet Lucy…

11. AuntieMame says:

/THREADJACK!

Check out who won a Webby! (Scroll down to the next-to-last category.)

12. Yay, we’re WEIRD!!! [snorting laughter]

13. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for announcing this, AuntieMame!

Congrats Meg!

14. We are so tewtally weird!

15. I also note that THE HAMPANTS ARE BACK! Whee! [tiny "thppp"ing noise]

16. Eastie says:

It’s amazing how much cute a tiny lil’ bun can give off. I totally want it.

17. By the way, Peeps? Prepare to be *slain*
    (same Flickr stream, same mini-bun…)

18. OMG, is this now a bunny Tuesday?

Cause if it is, I’ll do a dance. It’s my birthday, and I loves me some bunnehs!!

19. Theo, you just kill-ded me.

20. Happy Bunny, Aimee!

21. luvinmalssomuch says:

Theo, One bunneh omg but two? I can’t take it.

22. ThreeCatNight says:

What a darling little mini-bunneh! You can take him/her anywhere!

Bunneh: “Hello, is this Papa John’s? Could you please send over a veggie pizza with extra lettuce, carrots, mushrooms – but please hold the onions and tomatoes! Yes, that’s right, I want the ‘personal size’, for me and just some friends. And charge it!”

23. Sabella says:

First I must pick up the bunny, then I must kiss the bunny, and then I must cuddle the bunny and resist urge to put bunny in my mouf.
    BUNNEH!

24. Theresa says:

If lovin’ the cute is weird, I don’t wanna be– well, not weird. :P

25. “yes, i’d like a veggie pizza, large, and a biggie salad please. toss in a fruit cup too.”

[LOL! "And could you just put it all on my bill?"
    http://www.squidgrid.com/images/misc/dunkey.swf - Ed. ]

26. I wov the wee little tail. And the squintiness. And the baby ears. And… and… and…

27. Hmm, I suppose my reply to Jen applies to 3Cat’s comment too. Hehe.

28. I could only hear Meg’s cap-shon in a rumbly Barry White voice. LOL I almost peed.

29. Nice, CBF

30. I wanna make a collect call to this bunny–as in, collect him into my arms and whisk him away to my house! ^__^

–TwoDragons

31. Call da waabitt, call da waabitt….

32. LOL, Dale! [sings along]

33. BWAAHAHAHA! Dale’s comment FTW!!

‘Cept now I’m gonna have dat song shtuck in mah haid all da livelong day…ack…

–TwoDragons

34. Elmer:
    Oh bwunhilda
    You awe so wuvwy…
    Bugs:
    I know it,
    I cannot help it…

35. Kitten says:
  36. Chelsea says:

Thats so cute! How old is that bunny?

37. vanessa says:

i just want to pick the little guy up!!! so cute!

38. cutebabyfix,

I just imagined that teeny tiny bunny talking in a Barry White voice, and totally lol’d!

39. acelightning says:

Wow… a bunny tinier than a tiny cell phone. That is one TINY bunny!

When I had bunnies, every now and then I’d let them frolic around the room. I’d stand in the middle and watch them, and they’d dance around me in a circle, weaving in and out. If I’d had a bunch of ribbons tied to my head, with one bun taking each ribbon, they would have been using me as a Maypole for their own May dance. Happy May Day/Beltane, everyone! (Unless you’re in the Southern Hemisphere, where it’s technically All Hallows/Samhain.)

(BUNNY!)

40. EEEE!

I want one!

41. Acelighting. Dem Bunnehs would topple the maypole :p.

42. That.
    Is.
    So.
    Small.

43. sammynic says:

grrrr where do you even get a bunneh that small!?!?!?!

44. …from Mamah Bunneh, probableh.

45. Wow… a bunny tinier than a tiny cell phone.

Actually, that’s not a cell phone. It’s a cordless phone, about 6 inches long.

(I have the exact same phone–I did a double take when I saw the picture.)

46. (I’m guessing you didn’t get the micro-bun option, though)

47. OY!!!

I just gotta give it up to the wonderful lady keepin this baby bunneh alive!

Hand rearing a baby wild bun is tougher than getting past the bridgekeeper w/out knowing air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow!!

48. GAAH I LOVE BUNNEEZ

49. bunny cancer

50. Snorgle Pup says:

Yeah, the kids all have cell phones now. Do bunnies and hammies really need their own? Aren’t we being a little over-indulgent?

51. acelightning says:

Annie – if a random number of adult humans didn’t topple the Maypole, a bunch of bunnies certainly wouldn’t!

Dorothy – I didn’t realize cordless phones came with a whole screen like that, or that you could send them text messages. (I had a cell phone that looked a lot like that, a few years ago, but the buttons kept getting bumped into, so I switched to flip-open styles.)

(bunny!)

52. OMG. Too tiny. Too tiny.

*dies*

53. KaitouJuliet says:

I think “tailio” should be added to the official C_O glossary.

And … what a cute bun-bun!

(Bun-bun. I can’t believe I just said “bun-bun”!)

54. I think there should be a new category: Animals and Technology or something like that. You could this and all the Wii pictures.

55. ooooooooh callin’ his OTHER honey bunny…