Ahn. [Head tilt]

WAIT!

WHO’SES HEAD IS TILTING NOW?!

I AM BEING MOCKED!

Head_tilt

By the way, the proper way to do the head tilt is: 1. Head tilted at approx 4 degrees left, and 2. Mouth slightly opened 3. Dazed look on face. Not bad, Sandy…

Comments

1. That little hammie just keeled me ded. Wow. Such BEF.

2. Awwwh! Tahts awesome haha hes totally like “heeey there”

3. Hamroo!

And yes, that is some impressive BEF.

4. eeeeeeeeee!
    the BEF is *blinding*!!

5. Awwww! It looks like he’s looking at us w his BEF, going, “awwwwww, look how cute those CO’ers are!”

*smoosh!*

6. He just looks so kind and all knowing. I luf heem!

7. Daisycat says:

he’s weeskars is black on one side and white on da udder side!!! Ahhn!!

8. Ahn. Hammies Rule!

9. that little guy has alot of personality…hamsonality

10. My left or your left?

Loving the good and evil whiskers either side of the face.

11. murder in the 1st degree….that’s what this hammy needs to charged with…his attack on me was clearly premeditated *dies*

12. *notes the little tucked-up front paw*

*also dies*

13. indigoreiki says:

Awww, I just love Hammie close-ups

14. He looks like a kitteh.

15. Shannon Johnson says:

That is funny. AWW, I don’t know what is happening.

16. ThreeCatNight says:

“What am I doing here? Please put me down, Mommy.
    You know I don’t like heights!”

17. Christine H says:

I LOVE the picture name! “I has a cuddles”

18. Christine H says:

Oh, and new background! I miss the hammies, but I like these colours.

19. BrianMPLS says:

Hammie knows that in this precise moment a 22-degree tilt (or so) will catch just the right amount of window reflection to create mind-melting BEF. Smart hammie.

Careful, hammie: Big teef right behind you, looking happy to kronshe!

20. *Sigh*

It’s “WHOSE,” Meg, not “WHO’S.” “WHOSE.”

xo
    The Grammar Police

21. Mikeyfur says:

Yep, the first thing I did when I saw this was go say, “Awwwww,” and then tilt MY head to the left. It’s contagious. Precious little hammie.

22. Ohhh! who are you? and is that thing in your hands by chance a tasty treat for Me. (said in piglets voice from whinne the Pooh)

23. brinnann says:

check out the nosicle! how can no one have notice the nosicle yet?!?!

24. “Look into my little beady eyes! I am willing you to squeeee at the sight of my uber cuteitude! 1, 2, 3…CHEESE!”

SQUEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

25. Hammie is one sweet little dude…. I reckon there’s healing power in them thar eyes!

26. J. Bo — EES FEEXED!
    ;P

27. oaklandcat says:

every noticed how meg has never posted a pic of the grammar police? That’s because… they’re NOT CUTE

28. *melts*

Seriously…this is right there at the apex of cuteness.

29. OaklandCat — no worries, we’re working on this one.
    ;)

30. [OT: I like the new background better than the flying hamsters! :) Yay for change!]

31. Schweet hammy closeup.

32. I don’t know about this photo…it seems a little ham-fisted to me.

33. *beep on the nose*

Kee-yoooot!

:-D

34. Ooh! Ooh! I bet the grammar police are really cute, but they don’t want us to know that. They’re really little bitsy turtles wearing little ties and caps.

Mmm hmm.

35. It’s … a whisker SUPERNOVA!
    Shield your eyes, people!

36. why is everyone staring at me?Did I forget to shave?

37. Shanna, you captured it purrfectly Tee Hee!

38. i totally noticed the nosicle too brinnann! I can’t decide if his next move is a wiggle or a wee nostril flare…mmm…hammy nose would feel all velvety soft on my lips when i kees him!!

39. oaklandcat says:

R. Moore- if your right, and me has a feeling you might be, I shall try to attract there attention in hopes of capturing that elusive photo that were talking about.

40. I can has a cuddles too? Pleeze? I think the grammer plice are cranky because they do not gets enuff cuddles.

41. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!

42. R. Moore says:

Oakland Cat: Don’t get too excited thinking I’m against grammar police. I might have twitched when I read your comment :P

I’m actually an English tutor myself :P

I’m just not a grammar nazi. I’m not actually not planning on going into English permanently.

43. Two questions: how come peep’s names aren’t linked sometimes?

And, how did you know I was tilted my head in mirrored response to said Ham? Are you … recording this? [suspicious squint at the iSight]

44. oaklandcat says:

R. Moore- if you twitched that means my bait is working ;)

45. R. Moore says:

Must… not… grow… shell…. Craving… lettuce and fish…

46. Awww. Look at him happily leaning on the finger ….

47. awww!!!!! he is the epitome of hamster handsomeness!!!

48. Awestruck says:

Its a hampy! I must comment! Even if it is just to say… awwwwwwwwwwww!!! *gives the hampy a gentle squeeze*