STHUH-priiiiiiise!

When you pull back the covers (cubbers) you might not expect TO FIND THEEES!

[Kneading motions]

Surprise

Right, sender-inner who’s name I’m still trying to find?

Comments

1. Who spilled jellybeans in the bed?

::narf-narf-narf::

2. PAWXCU!!!!

3. Is kitty playing Wicked Witch of the East in the school play?

4. Kitty toes!!!

I must kees them. Carefully.

5. eeeeeeeekkkk! I ‘sploded!

6. Those actually look like hind-leg toes?

7. kitteh approves of kneading on 300 thread count or higher.

8. Pawses, I can see pawses…

9. Ohhhh! Look at those lil’ feets! can’t…handle…the cute-itude! eeeek!

10. Oh, the things I would do if I found some pawsies like that… grab them, kees them, tickle them… SIGH

11. My God…it’s full of pawrs…

12. My little kitteh loves diving under the covers for a nappy-nap. Remember, always look for lumps before laying down.

13. Paradox…one of my bebehs does the same thing. He’s a brown tabby and the sheets & comforter are chocolate brown. He’s color-coordinated! lol

14. Juniper Jupiter says:

**Emulating a Bronxish-Brooklynite accent*** OOOAAAWWWWW Look at those Pooaawwwsss!!!(Trust me gang, it’s cuter when you actually hear it as opposed to me typing it!)

15. My Magneto does that she hides under the covers expects all her Humans(Read food slaves here)to look before they lay down.

16. Karen in Toronto says:

Mary — I said the same thing (omg, I dint say that out loud).

FYI, here’s a Nora update:

17. LOL Craig — nice “2001: A Space Odyssey” reference!

And SWEEEEEET little toesies on the kittles!

18. acelightning says:

Toesies! (With clawsies, ouch!)

19. that is definitely *grabbing* motions! oh, the everlasting sneaky joy of darting out from under the edge of the covers (or, even better, out from under the bedskirt)! pounce, and disappear, pounce and disappear! wheeee!!!!

20. BLADOW!!!!

21. Bwahaha. I think it’s kitty’s hind feet, which makes this even funnier.

22. Purrrfect Pink Paw Pads!

23. Brak_Silverbone says:

You’re trying to KILL me with those perfect pink jellybean toes, aren’t you?

Well, you succeeded.

*thunk!*

24. The Feet Beneath The Sheet Are Sweet

25. misschelley says:

is this paw-lonious redux?

26. montana gramma says:

back home in Montana,we refer to the kneading action as “pussy-footin'”

27. Sheridan says:

cat police : paws out !!!!
    poor kitty kat : ididn’t now a poor little inoucent kitty kat coulndn’t get sum free kat nip srry cries

28. fat tabby says:

I’m so relieved that I’m not the only one with a crazy thing for cat paws…I was told I was odd for years cuz of that :) *tickles the feetsies*

29. I want to see the rest of this kitteh????? Those toes and a hint of tocks i want more wawwawaawwawawawawa

30. This kitteh is all like heh, no ones ken see me!

31. Yitzysmommie says:

I lurves me some pawsies, especially ones that the kitty knows are hidden….

32. AuntieMame says:

LOL, misschelley!

O, I am slain!
    (Falls and dies)

33. makin’ biscuits!

34. Oh noes! I hid jellybeans in my bed and now they’ve grown white furry fungus!!!