Mr. Wrinkles McSmooshersons, Esquire the Third

Ladies, there is not enough Botox in the WORLD to solve mah problems. The name is McSmooshersons. Wrinkles..McSmooshersons.

Try not to soft-kronche my nose roll.

Wrinklesz

Sway W….You rocketh.

Comments

1. brinnann says:

I thought it was a schnozeroll…

2. brinnann says:

No, wait, schnozzelroll.

3. …of FABULOUSNESS

4. What an adorable smooshy face!

*snorgles*

5. boo hoo i’ve sent in multiple pictures of my little bullie and no dice. i am teh sad.

6. Try not to soft-kronche my nose roll. See, you had to go and say that, didn’t you? Now I absolutely hafta soft-kronche da schnozzleroll!!!!!

7. eikoleigh says:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

I MUST snorgle heeem……………….!

8. there’s a whole lot of smushing going on here!

9. 19Petals says:

Never mind the scnozzleroll – I want to soft-kronche hees ears, with their little flop at the end…. kronche…. kronche…..

10. He has TWO schozzlerolls! TWOOOOOO!

11. luvinmalssomuch says:

He has an adorable schnozola.
    Very cute indeed.

12. spiraljetty says:

Mr. Wrinkles McSmooshersons, Esquire the Third with a hangover.

13. Suzy's Mom says:

I we sure he’s not part bunneh? He sure has a look of disapproval.

14. Suzy's Mom says:

Oops! That’s supposed to say Are we sure… :0)

15. It looks like he has too much face for his hay-ed. Know what I mean? Maybe he’ll grow into it?

16. Xtineebee says:

Awww – he makes my basset hound look positively *tight*.

(Gives soft kronshe anyhoo)

17. I must neeble heem!

Silly CO, making me want a bulldog.

18. “mleff you got fumffin wike fauffages fa me I’m gomma be wif da fandman fo’ whiles. snnxnxnxzzzzz.”

19. Who needs Botox when you’re this naturally adorable?

That reminds me of the ironic juxtaposition of an ad in the latest “People” magazine (the “100 Most Beautiful People” issue). Immediately following a photo spread of 10 celebrities photographed without makeup, there is a Botox cosmetic ad.

20. awww, looks to me like someone is still pouting because they didn’t win the “Most Beautiful Bulldog” crown?

Next year Mr. Wrinkles, next year!

21. “No. I am not mad. Just tired.”
    (poutitude)

22. I wish to do a Jaypo and beep him, except on a schnozzelroll.

23. Brak_Silverbone says:

Oh my! Mister Bulldog McSmooshyfacersons has that Princess Di thing with the eyes down perfectly!

24. MaggieBelle says:

Bulldogz! My favorite kind of dog!

Yay!

25. “Poutitude” gets a YAY! from me.

26. Gretchen and Mandy says:

We have a hamster who’s name ends in Esquire the Third!!! [Cnight Ham Cupcake Butler Hala Levi Esquire the Third] We laughed a bit, cause we thought it was an uncommon name, but apparently not! Such a cute dog though!

27. Gretchen and Mandy says:

We have a hamster whose name ends in Esquire the Third!!! [Cnight Ham Cupcake Butler Hala Levi Esquire the Third] We laughed a bit, cause we thought it was an uncommon name, but apparently not! Such a cute dog though!

28. oh. c’mere lil puppeh- i weel halp you wif de iron. *rub rub rub* there ees that better? *puppeh is happy now, and goes to the party*

29. DOWN with Botox! UP weeth SMOOSH!

30. What does he look like when you inflate him?

31. Does anyone else want to rub their forehead against this guy’s massive forehead? It looks so fuzzy soft.

*forehead softy shnorgle*

32. Correction: I will accept Botox if it turns out that it is the Tox (‘tocks) of some floofy critter named Bo. :P

33. I didn’t think bulldgos could be cute, but this proved me so very, very wrong! I apologize to all buldogs!!

34. guineapiggin9 says:

SMOOSHIE!!!!

35. Oi! Who painted that bulldog onto my towel?