Votin’ and stoatin’

Votin_n_stoatin_bleeped_2

Vote vote vote!

Like a baby stoat

stoat stoat stoat

cast a leetle vote!

Vote! Cute Overload for People’s Voice at the WEBBY’S!

In the "Weird" category

DO EET!

Comments

1. WEEEEE!! A brand new commentroversy!

2. I already deed eet!!
    If I could, I would do eet again!
    And again!
    And again!
    And again!

3. Peg of Tilling says:

Do I have to vote like a baby stoat? What if I voted like a baby goat? (Though I did vote, no kidding.) Could I ballot like a baby shallot?

4. lunch lady says:

I AM SO STOATED, LIKE, I TOTALLY VOTED! FOR CO,SHAH!
    ( proud 2 b a CO head…)

5. I just voted and the site toldme CO is in the lead with 82 comments!
    Yay…but lets keepour lead! VOTE VOTE VOTE!

6. Uhh, I think you need another star in that word, hahaha.

7. Jean — yeah yeah, noted… but technically, in a number of programming languages, the asterisk serves as a wildcard which can stand for ANY NUMBER of characters. So, if I was going to be REALLY geeky, I’d’ve had that stoatmeal muffin saying “I VOTED B*S!”

8. I done did vote with all my different email addresses. Wheeee!! Go Meggy GO!!

9. andrea l nash says:

Theo…why can’t guys just say “Oops”…?

Has this site fixed their registration…Cause it got really scary…maybe if they just said “Oops”

Or not )

10. R. Moore says:

Again? Seriously?

11. Andrea L N — “Oops”

R Moore — yeah, it’s a dup. But I bet there are folks who haven’t voted yet, who also missed the first notice.

12. i love his attitude, ok, ok, i’ll vote! :]

13. I would love to see this on a button.

14. I tried to vote like a baby stoat–or as I imagined a baby stoat would vote–nudging my keyboard with my nose and all, but I didn´t have the nasal dexterity. Made me wonder, though: do we know that stoats practice democracy, or that they vote online? (I did of course vote for CO. But alas, like a lame ol´ human.)

15. book_monstercats says:

I voted ages ago, and we’re still in the lead. Squeeee with excitement.

16. It would be awesome if someone here spent more time posting actual content and less time asking me to vote for their content. Love the site, hate the shilling.

17. Voted for certs I did!

Oh, and Lisa, shush now. There’s a thousand more ‘actual content’ posts around here than there is ‘shilling’ posts. Pay attention.

18. I voted because it’s a cute stoat!!

19. I deed! I deed!

I wish I could vote like a stoat more than once.

20. oaklandcat says:

maybe meg’s not “shilling” so much as simply excited that her blog is so popular and gettin lots of attention! go meggy go! You deserve it!

21. I voted like a little stoat on the first notice and wish I could vote again. GO CO.

22. I voted! And my kitties and hedgie would too… if they could type. :)

23. I just voted and CO is in the lead!!!!!

24. OMG! For one shining moment, I thought you were asking people to vote for me! (http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/7141 ). I’m the stoat in the race! Then I woke up and it was only a dream.

Oh, well. I voted for you, I did. And those Cheezburger people.

25. Wait, I voted for you in the Best Animal Blog category — is that not what you want?

26. S Weasel — then I’d say you’re all set, and thanks!

27. votin’ and gloatin’ …

go MEG !!!

28. That little dude has some serious votitude, dude. :)

29. “vote vote vote, vote vote vote, unless you are a candied yam ’cause candied yams can’t vote”

30. Done and done. :-)

31. Oh noes! I just got the making fiends voting song outta my head from the last time it was my duty to vote like a baby stoat! The Earworms! The Spice!

32. I would vote, but I never got the confirmation e-mail for my account. Rats.

33. CCat — huh… I’d say, just try the sign-up again, from the start. Should work.

34. I voted against again thanks to the B word.

35. What? “B***es”?
    You have attitude issues, Bob.

36. TheoHasIssues says:

I agree Bob, Theo does have issues. The site is cool but there is no need for non imaginative words. :)

37. Hi, Some of the water quality/environmental public agencies around the San Francisco Bay area would like to arrange permission to use photos for noncommercial educational use, including pollution prevention ads. In particular, I’ve heard interest in the snail in the bleachers set, which I think could be adapted by an artist to make a cool Flash animation for a movie theater ad (per your flipchart idea), and the trio of raccoons in the storm drain. I’d appreciate your help in locating the persons responsible for granting permission. Or, even better, do people who submit material automatically yield rights of reproduction (assuming they didn’t get it from somewhere else)?
    Thanks,
    Rosemary
    (municipal water pollution outreach person, turtle behavior researcher, & taker of cute turtle photos–I’ll submit one sometime)

38. Rosemary — San Fran area, eh? Better to email inquiries like this directly to Meg: cuteoverload [at] frostdesign [dot] net

(You know the drill; replace the bracketed parts with the actual symbols.)

39. …and to “Bob” aka “TheoHasIssues” — next time you try to pose as somebody else, remember to try & mask your email address, smartypants. Yes, I know it was fake anyway.

(Think of it like you’re in our house, here. Try to behave like a guest.)

40. FrankS says:

Congrats on the win!

41. People, for heaven’s sake, this is THEIR website, we’re visitors, and if you don’t like the way they run it, start your own! Here’s a suggestion for a name: ImAnIntolerantIdiot.com

42. Oh, and I voted, btw. GREAT job on the site, Meg and Theo!

43. I would totally vote for him or her!!!