The water—she is fine…

Welcome to my hot tub, Babies. [waves paw over tub] you join me, non? We can spleeshe, we can splashe, Haf you ever had a tequila shot in dee bath? Let me be dee first to show you how eet’s done…

Appetizer

Delectable, Carrie L.!

Comments

1. Possibly a bleen for myself? and the wee straggly thing floating in the water? :O

Id imagine the whole tub is shaking at when this was taken.

2. zosterops says:

handwash in cold water
    do not tumble
    do not bleach
    pull into shape while wet

3. darkshines says:

Actually made me awwww…..

4. Stephers says:

Eee! The little pink spindly legs!
    He totally has a “‘sup” look on his face, like “hey mayn, don’t trip, I’m just chillin”

5. ka9q's wife says:

spleeshe splashe i was takin’ a bath

Was it a Saturday night Carrie L?

so cute

6. warrior rabbit says:

lol at appetizer

Maybe it’s just me, but I see a “Hellllp meeeee” rather than a “Hey, baby. Sup?”

7. acelightning says:

A wawa in de wawa?

8. *dips toe in*

9. “M-m-m-m-m-o-o-o-o-om? I’m k-k-k-inda sh-sh-shiv-v-vering in h-h-ere? C-c-ca-an I g-g-g-e-t o-owwwt? P-p-p-l-e-e-a-a-s-e??

10. I see a, “Are you happy now?”

11. I see a, “Ay yi yi, don’t let me go down the drain…”

12. That poor baby has the biggest/ saddest eyes EVER … C’mere baby auntie awwwe will give you a huggles [and a doggie treat) when momma’s not looking …

In related news: I GOT A NEW puppy!!! I got a blonde hair, green eyed lab mix for my mom the other day.
    I wanted to name her Lady cuz she was totally working the whole Princess Di look (sad and demure) but my mom decided on Yoshi(for no apparent reason)….
    Doesn’t matter what they call her – I’m in love ;)

13. you guys r silly says:

ooooh, Senor Tinypants, I would LOVE to slide into zee water and froleeek with you…&:o)

14. ThreeCatNight says:

“Hello, my darlink. Come join me in my deluxe chihuahucuzzi. It ees a bathtub made for two, ne c’est pa? Do not keep me waiting, cherie!”

15. Aw, don’t you just want to wrap him up in a fuzzy towel and kiss his little nosie-wosie? Makes me cold just to look at him. (Actually it looks like he got into a little trouble, that’s not his real coloring? look at the bath water!!)

16. That’s one wet taco!

17. what a cutaaay. woof woof!

18. Where are the spices?
    Where are the cheeps?

NACHOOOOOOOO!

19. ” Theese ees the worst lunch I have ever had…”

20. I LOFF IT! bwaaaaaahahahahahaha
    I love waking up to be seduced by a dog with an outrageus Frawnsh accent. Makes my day!!!

21. That’s my friend Carrie’s dog Lilly! She’s an awesome dog. Super sturdy and confident, even though she’s tiiiiiiny. I dogsit her a lot, and she and my dogs roughhouse all over the place. In fact, in my new house, she was the first of all of them to go up and down the stairs all by herself!

22. Um, Senor Wa-wa? Looks like YOU are the baby here. LOL.

23. why does a mexican dog have a french accent? not that i’m complaining, mind you. i’d pretty much do anything this put told me, no matter what its voice sounded like…

24. obviously, i meant “pup” (not “put”)

25. Catsquatch says:

Ok, you’ve had your fun, now GET ME OUTTA HERE, Im FREEZING!!!

shiver shiver stare shiver…

26. Did you really think it was necessary to give me a bath. I was not that dirty! So what if there is mud on the bottom of the tub. That means nothing, I tell you, Not a thing… NOW GET ME OUT OF HEEEERRREE!!!

27. I love Meg’s captions. And I love it that a little mexican dog has a Frawnch accent.. It all makes sense in my world!

28. Shannon Johnson says:

How cute are you? Wet and cold little thing. Get this cold little puppy a towel STAT!!!

29. Oh my god! Where did you get a picture of me in the bath!!?!?

GJ

30. CUTE CUTE!!LIKE HOW YOU STRUT YOUR STUFF!!PEPA CHIAWAUI FAV!!!MY SON NAMED HIS CAT PEPEE LA PEWWWW!!!LOL!!KP N TOUCH!!!/aka;LITTLEANGEL2CF&CHERUB2CF/IM

31. Yitzysmommie says:

Where are zee bubbles and zee bubbly?
    And the Nuffs crying about getting a poor innocent WAWA wet…….

32. Eep! Teeny tiny itsie bitsie dog! I’m a-skeert of teeny tiny itsie bitsie dogs!

*clings fearfully to nearest St. Bernard*

33. **swoon**…… too cyu-ute

34. can you have BEF if your eyes are almost as big as your ears? apparently so, and this anerable pup has WEF to boot (that would be ‘wall eye factor’).

35. Jupiter Star says:

OMG YOU CAN’T BATHE DIRTY CHIHUAHUAS DON’T YOU KNOW IF YOU GET A DROP OF WATER ON THEM IT GIVES THEM CANCER AND THIS DOG IS CLEARLY IN DISTRESS BECAUSE I PSYCHICALLY SENSE IT!

Okay. Done now. Surprised no REAL Nuffs have shown up here yet!

Eeeee, he’s so CUTE! Wrinkly and drippy and tiny and skinny and his eyes are three times the size of his body and eeeeee! The Mexican French Poodle next door should get in on the tub action.

36. Ha! Buddy totally wiped out the Nuffs! I guess they collapsed out of exhaustion from fighting the floofy goodness. They’ll be back next week of course.

This little dude is totally in seduction mode. I loff him!

37. OOOO I am a Carrie L. I didn’t send this adorabubble puppy doggie in. But I wish I had!

38. francesca says:

awww,the wittle one is cold!!
    that is one cute wittle pup! :)