Breakfast of champyons

Look at this bewildered kitteh and his mouf all covered with Formula/kitten nutrients. Ahhnnnngggh. [head tilt]

Formula_bebe

Jennifer C., she is too sweet.

Comments

1. Reminds me of that yogurt: before and after thing :D

2. …actually for some reason reminds me of getting my head shoved in the water fountain at grade school…same wet face, same surprised look. What a little sweetheart.

3. Ohh, poor kitteh. Lemme help you. Your eyes are bout ta pop out your head.

4. I just want to pick him up and luv him to death

5. Kitters: “Whoa! It was a lot easier drinking straight out of the tap.” (Or is that “spigot,” Teho?)

6. punkpie says:

must. snorg. immediately.

*poit*

7. Stresserella says:

Thanks cuteoverload, that’s exactly what I needed to see today… :P

8. Suzy's Mom says:

So sweet. What is even sweeter is when Momma cleans the wittle faces.

9. he looks soooo innocent! sweet!

10. Fuzzybutt says:

I WANT HIM!!!!!

Reminds me of when I found my Alice at the animal shelter. Her face was covered in wet cat food.

11. TukaWuvy says:

it must have been good when i was lapping it up, BUT the eyes say What the fuck did I eat?

12. How am I suppose to do this, my little tocks are welll little. Mom can you get this off my face pleasssse! I need a hug is wwhat this says all over it.

13. Yitzysmommie says:

Adorable kitteh. I needed a kitten fix after all those cute buns.

14. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF THE BEYBEY!!!<3<3<3 SO MOISHE LURVES!!!

15. Redz – “alotted nozzle” maybe? ;-) (another Tehoism)

16. Theresa says:

Like my silly kitty boy when he eats yogurt– or oatmeal.

17. Awww! Back in the day when we used to handfeed abandoned kittens, they made this mess all the time. I would give the kitten to the dog to clean up. ^__^ Our dog luvs kittens.

18. As for the kitteh, what a total SPLAT! moment! He looks like he got a cream pie in the face! *LMAO!*

–TwoDragons

19. Rule#11 reality: mush all over the moosh …

I want to kees you, sweet kitteh

20. Ok, this one literally stopped me in my tracks and made my jaw drop to the floor… sheesh! *explodes*

21. Ah, so sweet! Reminds me reassuringly of the “I Barf’d” kitten (denizens of both here and icanhascheezburger, which I assume are legion, will know what I’m talking about). Good to have a non-disgusting idea of what that little guy had all over his face! Kitten nutrients!

22. carolina says:

Nice warm washcloth followed by 2 hours of intensive snorgling needed immediately.

23. rpennefe says:

Actually, I think his expression may be one of:

“Wah? Where’d all the milk go? It was here a minute ago. WHERE DID IT GO?!?”

24. Catsquatch says:

WOW!! THATS MILK??? Its so DELISH I just hadda stick my WHOLE FACE innit!!!!
    What? What are you looking at? Do I have broccoli in my teeth or sompthin?

25. Awwwwww.

Dracwolley – you’re right about the yogurt kitteh!!!

26. speaking of yogurt….. This is *exactly* why yogurt slims you down…. you can’t even eat half of it!!!
    and now that I go back and look at that picture, i can just see him sitting there silently, then BAM! she’s mauling the food going yar, yar, yarhghagh. *take a breath of air* yar yar yarghgh.

27. cutie-pa-tootie!

28. So cute yet so sad looking.

29. Chie?

30. Catsquatch says:

What? You mean it wasnt SPOZED to be a baff???

31. ringtailroxy says:

having raised dozens of orphans kittehs, i both dread and love this phase! going from “milkies” to real food is a bit of a challange… most of the time, they just walk in the gruel or sleep in it before they relise they are suppost to EAT it! my only question-why is kitteh by the microwave?

32. OHMYGOD, this is so freakin’ cute!!! The comment that TukaWuvy left made me about pee myself! So funny! Thanks CO for the pic, I LURVED it.

33. Stephanie S. says:

totally cute! I second the tukawuvy comment reaction

34. OMGPONIES that is so cute!

35. Laurie C says:

“why is kitteh by the microwave?”

Because that’s where his person warmed up his yummy stuff.

36. Maybe it’s a Kittenmore Microwave.

37. I can’t believe there not a single “Got Milk?” comment

38. Alice Shortcake says:

I love the little dollop of food on his eyelashes!

39. acelightning says:

Love the blue eyes – the expression says “But I was just trying to drink some nice warm milk! What happened?” Lovely kitty!

40. Karen in Toronto says:

Ringtailroxy — when I heated baby food for my little orphans last year, I used warm water from the kittle.

41. Squeedle says:

This reminds me of one a tortie-point Himalayan we had when I was a child who, as a kitten, would * step into * the pie pan filled with milk and practically dunk her whole face into it to drink it. Because of this, she was named “Messy Mess.”

42. mjr chapin says:

Possibly the best muzzle-puff evah.
    I just had to keep going back to look at that face today!

43. SeaBreeze says:

Oh.
    My.
    Gosh.
    I
    can’t
    look!!!!!

44. My kitty Belle saw this picture and said, “Heavens-to-betsy, what a mess!”. Belle doesn’t like messes, because they inevitably lead to baths.

45. >feuu!…KEH-feuuu!<
    I can almost hear the kitteh sneeze that followed. (along with the head shake that sent formula flying)

46. ZOMG I MISSED A CHEERIO!

47. LOL, Jen! I laughed till I choked, then laughed some more. Then comes much tongue work on whiskers (nawmh rasp feuu! etc), all the time wondering “What happened? It looked so easy when Mom did it!”

48. Look out kitteh! Microwave right behind you!

49. Nutrients! Are you sure this will give me the eagle powers Stephen? I weeel have my Glory day in the hot sun!

50. Shannon Johnson says:

What happened? This wasn’t supposed to happen! Oh well. YUM!!!!!!!!!!

51. Meggers, we need the follow-up photo / video of this bebehs momma cleaning up kitty’s face. THAT would be the PROSH-EST!

52. Beauregard says:

I would have posted this earlier, but for some reason, I don’t have the option to post a comment at work. Anyway, so I get into work this morning, regretting having an office job. Then I pull up CO and what do I see, but this little goof ball and about died laughing. SO cute!

53. all day long says:

I cannot stand this! I think I just died.

OMGPONIES!

I am somewhat verklempt…here’s a topic…bushy squirrel tails. Discuss amongst yourselves.

54. this photo and caption are wonderful. most likley the greatest photo i have ever seen. thank you!

55. kitteh pr0ns!

56. awww…what a cute baby^^

57. “I told you not to make me laugh when I was drinking!”

58. when i first looked at it i went “oh, cute”
    and then i noticed the little bit on the top eyelashes and i went “BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

59. A little late on this, but re: “All Day Long” –
    Never mind the tails, here’s the SQUIRREL SWEATERS!

60. jay sherman says:

not cute at all.

61. jay sherman says:

NOT CUTE AT ALL! LOOKS LIKE AN ALIEN!

62. I made a photo copy of this pic and taped it to my wall and put under the picture,
    Momma where did go wrong?
    with a momma response oh , baby come here time for your bath!? Somehow I can see a momma kitteh purring as she cleans up her baby girl

63. AuntieMame says:

I want to see Kit’s dog cleaning the kitteh! LOL!

64. Cat Feral says:

Oh, now that’s adorable! (a bit messy, but adorable)

65. Shannon Johnson says:

How Cute is that? That little guy must have been hungry! So cute!

66. caroline says:

I wonder if this baby put her feet in her milk while slurping it up..
    Too cute.

67. TOO CUTE TOOOO CUTE!!!

68. bayoujuju says:

this reminds me of a similar picture I saw on the ‘net w/the following caption
    “I eated a butter!”

69. my first son used to look like this when he finished nursing- eyes all buggy and stunned. his dad called it ‘boob struck’. i swear its the same face.

70. spikedcolor says:

I dunno who ate the frosting off the cake…

…why are you giving me that look?!

Super Cute! I needed that- been studying for finals :P

71. this is so cute.it is number one

72. this is so cute.it is number one

73. This is my little girl. Thank you for all the funny comments!! I was so proud when my aunt emailed this to me not knowing that it is a picture of my “Little Bit”!! I am a very proud momma! :)