Pleasure doing business with you.

Now get me a decaf grande half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n’-Low and one NutraSweet. NOW.

Nice necktie

Nice photo submishe, Double Agent and coffee order writer Bob S.

Comments

1. What a handsome exec!

2. I would gladly be the one to fetch him his coffee.

Also, is that a tongue I see?

3. …… and the slight tongue action as if to say “yeah right!!!! Blech!!!!” LOVE IT!!!!!

4. Demarus says:

Woah! Is that a Catprin necktie?! How did you get that?! I dont’ know how to order from Japan! I want the one with a wig!

5. Sorry.I can’t get you an iced cappuccino..it’s unpossible!

6. darkshines says:

I work in a coffee bar, and we make the customers whatever they asked for! If someone asked for an iced espresso with a shot of vanilla but still in a small cup, with a paper umbrella and a chourus line, I’d still try and make it……..

7. lurkingsmirk says:

Ohhhhhh kitty looks so soft and velvety. I want to give him lots of pets.

8. Those costumes are so cool, Demarus! Japanese cute-genius strikes again. :-)

9. What a handsome guy! Now THIS is a guy I’d enjoy hanging out with. We could stick our tongues out at people all day long…hee hee hee!

10. acelightning says:

I could never get *my* cat to wear anything like that – he’d tear it off before I even got it fastened. He won’t even wear an ordinary collar. That’s a handsome fella, though.

11. what a wonderful tie and coat their mr. coffee kat. what a hoot!!!! I want to know what business this one sell’s. Stocks or bonds or a real cute banker. He would not only keep the money but keep it warm. Thank you Bob.S and cute overload you gave me mmy easter smile back.

12. What a dapper kitteh. And he reads Bill Maher’s “New Rules” as well I see… ; )

13. AuntieMame says:

This is the new boss at the Dream Office. No more 30 minute coffee breaks, slackers! Get to work!

14. AllNaturalCat says:

OMG!!! I so saw those at Target yesterday(the tie not the cat obvy)!! I would never dress my cat up that is “redonk”!!

15. what, no cufflinks?
    ;)

16. Oooh, what a dashing kitty!

17. Thanks for posting my picture, Meg!!

For all those who asked… the cat ties are available at Target for just $1.99… no need to order from Catprin in Japan :)

18. I can’t help but think of Chippendales here. Is that so wrong???

19. R. Moore says:

Wow. That’s a darn scary picture. Run from the office! Run from the office!

(shivers) If I can avoid working in an office for the rest of my life, I will be happy.

20. “Aahh, now, are you going to go ahead and have those TPS reports for us this afternoon?”

21. Jennifer says:

aaallllso, im going to need you to come in saaaturday…. yeeeeah. oh and did you get the memo? -Office space..

cept, re-enacted by a cat

22. SeaBreeze says:

“And now, my darling, I want to show you my etchings, located on the upper level…..”

That’s not a wee bit ‘o’ tongue there, is it?

23. What a lovely Russian Blue. My family used to have one that went around with the tip of his tongue hanging out just like this fellow’s. I don’t think, however, docile as Tovar was, that he would have tolerated a necktie. Heck I know grown men who won’t tolerate a necktie….

24. I wouldn’t mind getting my annual review from this guy…course I’d be snorgling him so he wouldn’t actually be able to tell me anything.

regina

25. yeah, there really isn’t a drink that is an iced cappuccino….only an iced latte (because what makes the drink of a cappuccino is foam, and you really don’t have foam in a cold drink)… cute pic though

26. Caitlin says:

yep, and for the same reason you can’t have an “extra dry” iced anything. I’m going to print & post this in my store though. :D

27. doodleb says:

his nose is made out of licorice (and his toes are probably black jelly beans). this is true of all Russian Blues…they have built-in candy supplies.

28. He is just too handsome and looks just like my Russian Blue Mix Basil!! Love the tongue!

29. fawn lust says:

yesssss, i love business-casual cats! CAT TOWN springs to mind…

30. Laura M says:

we do iced cappucinos at my restaurant… ice + espresso + milk + foam on top = cappucino.
    we roll with the foam.
    and that kitty is ohsoposh

31. I’m in Love!

32. Oooh, that face! So handsome.

33. Hey whats a tps report? I don’t do tps reports just order you folks around in a timley manner so that I get pets.

34. ThreeCatNight says:

Mr. Handsome GQ Kitteh, ready for his morning commute.

35. He wants to sell you term life insurance. In the meantime, AWWWWW, gray kit kat :)

36. RevWaldo says:

Peanutbutter!

James Kochalka SUPERSTAR!

37. It seems a double bourbon, straight up, seems more appropriate.

38. book_monstercats says:

If he worked in my office, I would be doing lots of overtime….. :}

39. That cat must be getting ready for Take Your Kitty To Work Day (TYKTWD). I know my kitty Belle has been bugging us about it for weeks. She is planning on wearing a turquoise scoopneck sweater and a dark gray pencil skirt. Cats are so fashionable these days.

40. I still want my Catprin Annie cat wig! Target?! I feel sad for Catprin, unless Catprin made a deal with Target and is living it up on some personal island. I’ll have to check out the pet section of Target now.
    PS My Zelda-cat is a Russian Blue and she is always posh!

41. I wouldn’t want a performance review from this guy.

I wouldn’t want from my cats period. “Food bowl was found below 50% on three separate occasions. Timely response for attention below agreed upon level of service. Whatta mean ‘what level of service?’ Whatever I WANT is the level of service.”

42. Evangelina♥ says:

Look at the leetle tongue action. Like he’s ready to leeck success.