Jealous McHedgersons

You got ears, I got ears—you got beady eyes, I got beady eyes—I mean, why the special treatment today?I want IN on this action.

Easter_hedge

Happy Easter, Hedge “Glorificus Espinosa” (!?!?) and Angie!

Comments

1. There really should be a hedgie day. Of course, for my pets, I want a hammie day and a cat day too!

2. Snickers says:

Oh thats just fantastic!

3. Ok so I was gone for Lent and trust me it was not easy giving up Cuteoverload but I made it through and this is the lunacy I come back to!>!??!??! COME ON PEOPLE!>!?!?!? WHO PUT THE BUNNY EARS ON THE HEDGEHOG?!?!? WHO!>!??!?!?

P.S. Theo I missed ya the most. Shhhhhhhhh.

4. Fish Eye no Miko says:

Glorificus is the name of a _Buffy_ villain. Maybe that’s where they got the name from?
    And, actually, they’re just trying to get Glory a part in one of the “60 Second Bunnies” re-enactments… ^_^

5. It’s the EASTER HEDGIE!! Wheee!! What does the Easter Hedgie bring? Prickly cactus blossoms or sumthin’?

6. acelightning says:

Hedgehogs can be cute, but they just ain’t BUNNIES. And today, especially, I expect LOTS AND LOTS of bunnies!

7. I just don’t know what to say , Hedgie buns ???

8. I love how the pinkness of the bunny ears accentuates the pinkness of the hedgie ears and paws and nosicle :D

9. You know, the pictures are cute, but your comments are just hilarious. I love this blog.

10. BrianMPLS says:

{sniff} {sniff}

Glory, do you smell what I smell?

{tummy growl}

11. Brak_Silverbone says:

Psssst! Hey, hedgehog pal–you’re wearin’ the ears in the WRONG PLACE!

12. Peg of Tilling says:

I think those are wings, not ears–this is the Easter Bunny’s super friend the Flying Hedgie Wonder, who helps out the Easter Bunny by bringing good boys and girls small replicas of herself (look in the basket behind the gold bun.)

13. Oh, my, gawd! I’m with Peg of, I thought htose were wings, I thought it was a very sweet Hedge Fairy! either way, it’s a very sweet leetle hedgie!

14. this is precious!!! easter hedgie, yes please. i love how the ears are way down his back, lol.

15. Angel hedgie!!!

16. R. Moore says:

I love that the paper matches the paws and face :)

17. Beauregard says:

Ahhhhhhhh!!! Bun-Hedge! >splode<

18. Ahn, so adorable! I hope Glorificus Espinosa got some mealieworms in his/her basket. Just a suggest-ee-on, maybe some toenail clippies are in order? :)

19. Yay dainty paws!! Hedgies and buns should always work together!

20. Why has noone pointed out the re-appearance of The Lindt Bunny? http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/2006/04/hoppy_easterrr.html

21. Sometimes there just are no words…

BIG smile ;D

22. To whoever posted that there should be a hedgie day. There is! It’s Feb. 2. The Romans used hedgies to predict spring. When the settlers came here and there were no hedgies, they switched it to a groundhog.

23. Check out the mini-paw action! OMG!

24. this is great! bunny ears on anyone is cute; but bunny ears on hedgehogs is cuter. Especially in the wrong spot.. :-D

25. haha why are the ears around his waist? Maybe he just wouldn’t tollerate them on his noggin