Toesday! STRAAAAYCHE

Um, who would name their cat "Milkshake"? GENIUSES THAT’S WHO

I ken’t get enough of the toe act-shon (right below the word ‘act-shon.’) Please check out the 4-pronged pawsitude.

My leg looks like a cartoon version of a paper drumstick topper

Arabella P-V., way to gooooooooo-ehn!

Comments

1. “my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard”

Cutie :)

Regina

2. Suzanne says:

Regina, that’s the first thing I thought of too.

Meg, seriously, a cat pinup calendar for 2008? Puh-leeeeaaaassse???

3. caroline says:

Long kitty… Tosies, pink tosies!

4. Somebody’s bellah is asking for snorgles…

5. The “Milkshake” song was ‘xactly what I was thinking!

Oh, and this is the irresistible “smoosh your face into my belly” pose. Awwwwwww.

6. floppycat says:

I love the toesies!

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn!

7. Laurie C says:

Now that Meg’s established today’s (or should that be “toe-day’s”) theme, I can’t wait to see what she brings out next.

8. Laurie C says:

9. Holy twisted middle!

10. annie poonanny says:

The toes remind me of those little decorative things (hats?) you put on turkey legs.

Too cute.

11. michellemybelle says:

starfoot!

12. “My leg looks like a cartoon version of a paper drumstick topper”.
    Haaa. It’s so very true. And so very adorable. Steeerechin out them toeses.

13. Daisycat says:

A friend of mine’s husband is in the military and when he was in Basic Training he had a Drill Instructor that would yell for them to “SKKRREEEEEEETCH YO FEEETS!!!!!”I always thought this was sooo funny so when I catch my kittehs skretchin like dis, i yell it at them…I think they like it. They think I am crazy. they are prob right..LOL!

14. ThreeCatNight says:

Oooh, a big cat stretch, with that adorable, soft little belleh — just waiting for a rub or a snorgle! Hard to resist!
    (must control self in office)

15. Milkshake. What a sweet name for a white cat! (S?)he’s adorable.

16. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

Milkshake begins her stretching exercises for tonights ballet, where she is famed for her entrechat.

17. Stretchie TOES!!!!!

18. sweet!

19. Milkshakes is also the name of Billy’s cat on Billy & Mandy’s Grim Adventures ;)

or, she is skilled at attracting handsome Tuxedo cats to the front lawn.

Ehhhn!

20. I used to have a cat when I was little who would do that with his toes and after watching him do it so much, I practiced and I could (and still can) do it too! :) Not as cute though. ;)

21. Man, I wish I could stretch like that…

22. Be-yooooo-teefull!!

23. R. Moore says:

I named a cat chowder once. Hilarity ensued.

Sister: What’s for dinner?
    Other sister: Chowder!

24. R. Moore says:

Also, Milkshake is a somewhat twisted name to give a cat if you’re a Louis XIV fan…

25. Stretched kittie toes like this always remind me of the Grinch holding Max the dog’s leg as Max dangles from the end of the sled full of stolen toys.

26. Those splayed toes are perfect!

27. apparently I have been missing out. I have never heard of the Milkshake song.
    I love the toes though – cat toes always melt me.

28. My brother and I always called 4-pronged pawsitude “crow’s feet.”

I bet that stretch felt good!

29. floppycat says:

DanS,

Milkshake’s toes are SO like Max’s!!! Nice call.

30. milkshake is *loverly*
    … and that raspberry sherbet-colored chair is gorgeous too!

31. I don’t know the milkshake song they are talkin about either- but I gots my own which goes down like this:
    I’m goin to the country
    I’m going to the fair
    To see a senorita
    With flowers in her hair

Shake it baby
    Shake it
    Shake it all you can
    Shake it like a milkshake
    and pour it inna pan
    1,2,3,4,567,8910

I taught this song to all the kiddos at the daycare.
    Their parents LOVED it.

32. hehehe! Reminds me of my dog. When she stretches, she looks like she’s saying her prayers. :) :)

33. beenclawed says:

When my cat does this I say “ooooh big stretchers for the baby!!!!!!!!!!” She’s like “yeah, whatever mom” with a look like the tuxedo cat named Friendly -lol!

34. ShelleyTambo says:

We had a baby kitter named Milkshake at my shelter a coupla months ago. She was mostly white with some black, so it must’ve been an Oreo milkshake.

I love how kitty’s front half seems to have no idea what the back half is doing.

35. annie poonany – those things are actually called “panties” for some reason. like it’s some kind of turkey lingerie.

36. Elizabeth B says:

Le stretch!

My kitty’s middle name is Milkshake. Annabelle Milkshake. To go along with the other cat we had at the time, Christine Velcro…

37. Anthony Clark says:

Not the same kitteh, but more odd-eye white toe action:

38. DanS…I couldn’t think of where I had seen those toes before and you’re right, that’s where I’ve seen dems before!

39. this milkshake looks to comfy toes and tocks stretched all over the place was she at “freindlyS” party last night lol this milkshake just made my day and no calories even better.

40. Wanting to fit in with all the “trendy” cats in L.A., Milkshake has signed up for a kitty yoga class. Steeeeeerreeettttch!

(I don’t know much about yoga. Is Milkshake’s ‘pose’ similar to any yoga pose? Peoples?)

41. acelightning says:

That’s one s-t-r-e-t-c-h-y cat! (And a lovely vanilla milkshake s/he is, too.) Now we need to find, or make, toe socks in kitty sizes!

42. When our cats stretch out their toes like that, we call it flower-toes because they look like flower petals…very silly but it makes us laugh

43. Brak_Silverbone says:

Isn’t it awesome how the dark background frames those splayed-out tootsies to perfection?

44. We call it Chicken Feet chez nous.
    As to yoga, musicchick2, it is kind of a revolved fish pose! No kidding! :-)
    In fish, you press the crown of your head to the floor and arch the upper back away from the floor, stretching feet away .. so add a rotation …? Maybe?

45. Melissa says:

Ooooh, spread out toeses!!!!

46. R. Moore says:

Becca and Cutebabyfix:

This song is quite blatantly NOT child-friendly… I don’t think any Louis XIV songs are.

(The above link takes you to NSFW lyrics, just so you know!)

47. “Too…much…starch….!”

48. Fuzzybutt says:

That is what we call in my house as BLOOMIN’ TOES!!!

49. book_monstercats says:

Hon. Glad. Ans. “EntreCAT” surely????

50. Yes, I thought ballerina toes too! And entrechat. Too bad the “chat” part means “change”, instead of “cat”. (French for cat is chat as you know).

51. Lars Hoel says:
  52. I’m such a proud mama that my baby made it on here! He’s a boy by the way, but he acts like a girly princess most of the time. You can read all about his cute/evil self here: http://www.myspace.com/jerkshake

53. Milkshake looks just like my kitty, Angel, who went to Heaven a year ago.

Angel was the sweetest kitty I have ever known. She would curl up close to my heart. She would roll around so I could rub her belly.

I miss Angel so much. She had severe anemia due to Feline Leukemia.

Heaven already has lots of angels. I wish Heaven would return her to me.