You’re outter here, young man

I TOLD you not to spit water at your sister [chizzomp]

Audi 5000

Love the ‘who? me? what?’ look on his face, Amanda D.

Comments

1. What a face on that one! And perfect captioning, as per usual :)

2. Good mum…

3. constance says:

But mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

4. I’ve always loved this picture! The look on the little one’s face is adorable, like he just got in trouble!

5. Another Angela says:

Baby otter has the zombie arm thing going! Can an otter not be cute? impossible.

6. joodster says:

babeh otters, otter listen to their motters. and that’s a fact.

7. To me it looks like he was refusing to get in the pond and momma is dragging him to the water to dunk him, like a kid who refuses to go to his swim lessons – i mean since she’s all wet and he’s completely dry and all.

8. Cuteness!!! I love otters. :)

9. OMG! I think they’re giving away baby otters over there!! Hey, lady, where’d you get that otter?

10. In Awwwe says:

Why is it that every time you run a bath for the kiddies – they bolt and hide in the most impossible places and you’re all like ‘don’t make me come in there and get you….”

11. Denise in Nebraska says:

Mom: “You otter be somewhere else.” *soft cronche as little neck area is inserted in mouth*. If baby otters had sleepwalking problems (which they generally do not), they would probably be found in positions such as this baby (only with feet touching the ground).

12. Otter otter otter otter otter otter otter otter!!!

13. Otter time out? The cuteness! I wonder if momma was trying to give baby otter his first swimming lesson, of if she was just taking him to the ‘sitters?

14. Junior ott looks like he’s a little felt toy…. mmm.

15. Awww the little one otter mind his momma or he’s gonna be in TROOOUUUUBLE!!!! “Ok Mom OK!! Put me down already, would ya’??”

16. SeaBreeze says:

Teehee! Somebody got buuuuuuustend! (singsong)

17. compy-saur says:

Lontrinha: Mama, pwease! Let me go! I pwomise I’ll never canon-ball into the pool again!

*fluffy limbs flailing in vain*

18. we all seem to have that same face weather animal or human, gee ma it was not that big of a deal. No matter how old we get our mothers can still use that same voice or facial expresion that we know we had better quit.

19. Awwwww, naughty otter bebe!!!! Squeeeeeeee!

20. Otterz!

Always a good idea.

21. Aww, the baby looks so disgruntled!

22. acelightning says:

“No more arguments, Junior, I say it’s nap time for you NOW!” ;-)

23. “But muuuuuuuuhm…I didnt doo eeeeet! Eet was Jimmie Ottar!”

24. Baby is all like- Dang, it’s the worst day of my life…
    Mom is like- I told you not to eat all the chips, Kip!

25. Ooooh, even though Meester Baby Otter has been naughty, Mummy still only picks him up with a soft-kronsche. “You is naughty but I’s still love you”.

26. Gaawwd! What? I tewtally heard Napolean Dynamite when I saw this pic!

27. Yitzysmommie says:

Meg or Theo – can you pretty please COXCU the bebeh’s face?

28. Suzy's Mom says:

Bebeh Otter: Hey you with the camera. Don’t take that picture. Don’t do it.
    Aww Mom. He took my picture. Now all my friends will see it on cute overload. I’ll be the laughing stock at otter school.
    Momma Otter: Well, maybe next time you’ll think twice before you disobey me.
    Bebeh Otter: OK Momma.

29. Otters are perfect; otters are perfect; otters are perfect; otters are perfect; ooters are perfect; …….. etc, etc, etc, ad infinitum…

30. whereas my typing and spelling are not **blush**

31. AYIIII!! Too small to take a pic of this with my cell phone and send to my Mom in the hospital!! Can someone please enlarge this pic for me?

Mom just came out of brain surgery–golf-ball-sized tumor on the right frontal lobe, plus some smaller ones around her right eye socket. She’s doing incredibly well despite a lot of circumstances, definitely back to her wonderful stubborn old self again! We’ve been sending her all sorts of funny-cute pics through her cell phone so she has something to do besides watch hospital TV all day…hence my request… ;-)

–TwoDragons

32. What a no-nonsense vibe from Mom’s stance. She means business. Someone’s in trouble and I’m glad it’s not me.

33. layla42 says:

D2D–I can copy pictures directly to a mini SD card in my phone. The formatting gets a little wonky, but I will give it a shot after work. If I can pull it off, I’ll let you know!

34. Aaawwwmm, you’re in troub-blllle!

35. Denita, you are having a horrible year. I hope it gets better!

36. R. Moore says:

Denita: You’ll both be in my thoughts. Glad to hear she’s doing well and staying entertained, my step-dad has had hip surgery after hip surgery, and the TV only holds so much charm…

37. Denita: ((*Hugs*))

38. brownamazon says:

Who knew that otterses carried their young around like cats? Wet, slinky, fishy cats.

39. Awww, y’all are GREAT!!

Thanks for the help, Layla42! If you can pull it off, I’d really appreciate it–I’ve been trying to compile a whole bunch of silly cute stuff, and that otter is right up her alley!

*Hugs DKN back* :-)

R. Moore–I’ll keep your step-dad in my prayers as well! *hugs*

Kar–it’s been tough, but I can’t say it’s been outright horrible…to be honest, for all the worry this has caused, a lot of good has sprung from it as well. It’s drawn our family even closer together and shown us just how tough we can be. And my Mom discovered just how adored she really is, having literally THOUSANDS of people sending her lots of good wishes and prayers. Her surgeon is amazed at how well she’s doing, and believes that it was as much because she surrounded by so much love, as it was because of his exceptional skill.

In the process, we all enjoyed a lot of incredible quality time with Mom that we would probably have taken for granted before. And best of all, now that the infernal tumor is gone, her thinking has become clearer (even despite the morphine and painkillers!) and she’s more of the good ol’ Mom I’ve come to know and love. She’s already making plans to take our little boy down to the Gulf Coast and build sand castles with him as soon as she’s recovered!

I’ll pass along your well-wishes to her, everyone! Thanks again, for everything!

–TwoDragons

40. Otterz are so cute!
    The mama looks like she’s saying Ehn! Gotta keep baby off the ground! (leans waaaaaay back)

41. Denita, I’m glad your mom’s doing so well. I’m also glad that your asthma appears to be somewhat more under control.

42. Aw, thanks…yeah, things seem to be going pretty well asthma-wise, the meds are controlling things so far, I have the occasional attack but it’s nowhere as bad as it had been.

Kar, you’ve been so sweet, rest assured that I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers as fervently as you have done for me! :-)

–TwoDragons

43. Meg, you should have said, “You’re otter here, young man!” Fix it now.