Keyboard Kleaner

If you smooosh this bun into the keyboard, he’d prolly clean some lint out. Of course he’d disapprove of this, being a bunny and all, so proceed at yer own risk.Keyboard_cleanerKlean Kai Bun and Crisel, thank you!

Comments

1. He looks rather disapproving to begin with. He’s still really snorgable though…’specially those feetsies.

2. useta hada kitteh says:

Da feets! Da fwown! Ooh, da feets again! I luvs him.

3. *nyum nyum nyum* (chomps on super-soft bunny feet)

This bunny does NOT look happy at the prospect of getting food bits in it’s luscious coat!

4. Oooh! Dust bunny. Those feet look like big, furry slippers.

5. And hey, he cleans the camera lens, too!

6. I dunno, he looks a bit more like ‘meh’ as in a bit trapped by the hands that hold ‘im, unable to move and not all that happy about it… oh, and he looks like that lint that I have to clean out of my dryer.

7. BlueFairy says:

I love big thumper feetsies.

8. Marina-cat says:

Will you just take a look at hose feet? Huge and soft…
    I… think… i’m… going… to… faint *plonks*

9. Aw! I love the appalled witto mushmallow!

10. you guys r silly says:

look at the SIZE of them feetsies!

11. OMG look at those mondo-feetsies!!!!!!!

12. bunnies are SO disapproving!

13. you guys r silly says:

That exposed fuzzilicious tummy looks like it’s inviting you in for a sweet blubbery schnorgle, but those FEET would kick the living sh*t out of you if you tried!!

14. So much fluff! Are you sure there’s a bunny in there?

15. This young one shows great promise.

16. AuntieMame says:

Bunny disapproves of keyboards. And lint.

17. that bun looks like he’s about to some serious kung fu

18. Laurie C says:

Charlie, isn’t that “bun fu”?

I think if you used this bunny to clean your keyboard, he might leave a few deposits of his own behind, to register his disapproval.

19. zeldapie says:

Ah, little Grasshoppa!

Your disapproval is improving!

20. If this bunny right clicks with those feets, the mouse is sure gonna feel it!

21. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

It looks like rigor mortis has set in.

22. pugmamatimestwo says:

The disapprovingness…the feets…*head explodes*

23. katerpie says:

You know he’s new because the bottom of his feetsies are still clean! Give it a year, bunners.

24. mufusisrad says:

aww so cute! look at those feet. Adorable.

25. Ha. It’s a Fluff. A very disapproving one, to boot.

26. i want to smooooosh him

and maybe gnaw on his feetsies a little

27. *gah!*

floofy bunny feeties!
    I’d get the crap kicked out of me, but it’d be worth it for one good belly tickle.

28. lauowolf says:

I gotta read the instructions again, cos this can’t be right.

29. Now THAT is what I call a moose foot. Wow!

30. THE FEET!! THE FEET!! *gasp* *dies*

31. Monique in TX says:

I’m not sure he’s a keyboard cleaner. Looks to me more like something you’d clean a dry-erase board with!

32. Those paws are meant for Swiffering.

33. Hélène says:

Hmmm, I need one of these for work, I wonder if they sell them at Staples?

34. Cookie Pants says:

For you bunny experts — do they always have, like, big Bigfoot feet with discrete toes? They’re totally cute, don’t get me wrong. I’ve just never thought of bunny toes before. I don’t know what I thought they had. Hooves?

35. Buff colored buns! Doesn’t get any better than that – oh wait yes it does – Buff colored DISAPPROVING Buns. That’s the ticket.

36. That bun looks like a Tyrannosaurus Rex… HUGE feets and teeny weeny arms! LOL

37. Bunny hooves! Ahahahahahaha! God that’s a funny image, cookie pants.

38. Cookies pants, yes, they have discrete toes. Four of ‘em on the back feets, and five on the fronts.

They don’t have pads though; it’s just thick fur and then skin ‘n bones like chicken feet. No squishylicious paw pads. I’m not sure what’s up with these guys though:
    Maybe they have paw pads as behbehs only?

39. Arvay — that would be my guess too.

40. Here is a shot of Mr. Grumphus Bumfus Bunn B. Doofus as a behbeh. Check out how big his feet are!

That was taken the very day I found him! I was on the phone with my vet going, “Errr…. ahhhhh… I found this BUNNY outside. What do I feed it? What else does it need? What does it WANT? I’m afraid if its TEEF!”

41. Im in ur face, disapprovin of ur squeeelin’

42. YAY for big bun feet!!!

43. Arvay, the feet are awesome but the ears are incredible! Can Mr. Grumphus fly??

44. Hélène says:

Arvay, are you sure the pads aren’t hiding in the fur?

45. Yup, I’m sure. I’ve poked and prodded them through and through. Dan, who grew up where jackrabbits roamed, and observed them as a kid, says that bunnies who live outdoors develop calluses that somewhat resemble paw pads.

But Bunn grew up indoors, so I wouldn’t know. (He is -ahem- an ingrown hare. WAH-hahahahahaha!! Whoops excuse me; my punning is getting out of hand again). Anyway, Ms. Millie grew up in a hutch, or so the shelter where I got her informed me; I’m not sure if that counts. But she doesn’t have paw pads either. In fact, she has the CUTEST big white fluffy feeties EVAR!

Check ‘em!

She is the. cutest. bunny. evar. Not that I am biased or anything, but dayum! She puts one paw on her bowl while she drinks water! How darned cute is that?

46. Arvay! Mr. Grumphus Bumfus Bunn B. Doofus!!! It simply does not get any better than that. The Ears! The Feet.. The look of unattached ‘whatevs’… I want him. I also want the Disapproving Dust Bunny.

47. My gosh look at the size of those tocks, is that going to be a real big rabbit??
    To darn cute to clean anything with, just cute enough to snuggle with, and snore.

48. Martha in Washington says:

My keyboard could use a thorough dusting. Can I borrow the Bun for a while. I’l give him right back. *fingers crossed behind back*

49. Patricia says:

Now those are some seriously fuzzy feet :) They look very ticklable.

50. Wooooooot for all the bun pics!!!

Such cuties, all!

51. Fish Eye no Miko says:

I can just hear it: “You even THINK about it and it’s ‘Night of the Lepus’, pal…”

52. These feet are made for kickin,
    and that’s just what they’ll do,
    Put your nose on my tummy,
    I’ll kick the sh!t right out of you

53. I am in desperate need of a bunbunbunnle. *squeeges him through the screen*

54. Night of the Lepus – LOL Fish Eye – talk about some disapproving bunnehs!!!

55. Follow. But. Follow only if ye be men of valour, for the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

56. GAAAAAAAAHH!!! ::dies a quick and fuzzy death::

57. That rabbit’s dynamite, Carlisa.

58. I have several people here at my office who are interested in purchasing one if they become available on the general market. :)

59. Awww, whoot a cute bunbun. I evan sees a human noseprint in the belleh of bebeh bunbun, it’s the smooshed part, ha!

60. I have to be like the 50th person to say this, but I must…

THE FEETS!!!

61. Arvey:

Ms. Millie is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. For serious.

62. was anybody injured by this intense bun disapproval?!

i hope not :(

63. I must be like the 51st person to say this..

THEM FEETS ARE ADORABLE!!

64. I endorse this product and/or service! (What do you mean, that’s not as convincing as a celebrity endorsement?)

I’d like to know when should we expect to see these on the shelves of our local office product stores…

65. Hélène says:

Arvay, ingrown hare? LOL! Took me two seconds to get it, English is not my first language.

Carlisa, nice!

Seth, well, it did hurt my feelings a little bit.

66. That is one of the most disapproving faces I’ve ever seen.

I want to feel how soft he is.

67. Computer Disapprover.

68. I believe that is the physical manifestation of ‘bleen’. Disaproval in cute guise.
    FIRST!

69. Arvay: nevermind Mr. GBBB Doofus’ feet!! How can such a little bun have such giant ears??

70. RedZ — that was comment #69 you got there.
    Just sayin.

71. OMG, snooooooorgle!

72. Thank you, ali! I’m glad it’s not just my personal delusion and infatuation with Ms. Millie. :)

And you guys know that Mr. Grumphus Bumfus Bunn B. Doofus, Esq. *had* to be cute as a baby–what else would have prompted me to keep him? His personality? *snnork*

73. That’s it! I’ve had enough! This is just too floofee for words! Oh…my…stars. =O

74. This past weekend I had the opportunity to snorgle a bun just like that. Bun leeps! And toes are huuuge! and she did not kick my face at all while I sniffed and snorgled and in general rubbed my nose all over that pretteh bunneh’s kyooot little tummeh! So soft!

75. “I’m Bun-Bun McFoofersons, and I disapprove of this weblog.”

P.S. FEETZ!

76. squee!! i love how the front pawsies are mimicking the feet, but backwards..

front right paw up, left foot up. front left paw down, right foot down.

is bunny’s disapproval possibly because crisel interrupted dance practice?

77. Gaw! *drooling*
    If you’ve got a laptop, try putting your hand behind the screen and move your nose quickly towards the pic. You can almost feel the fluffyness! Must go and snorgle equally fluffy cattummy…

78. I love your computer,too!!!

79. one of the erins says:

I donno, he doesn’t look all that disapproving, at least as far as buns go…

I’m just glad someone beat me to the dust bunny comment. I totally would have said it… someone has to.

80. pookiepuff says:

Yay! Bunny picture! Cuteoverload needs more bunny pictures! hehe! This bun is so adorable! I want to rub him on my cheeks and snorgle him!

81. LOL, Teho!

82. gwenchocolate says:

*whispers*
    oh my god the bunneh is so tiny in the hands and the feets and i don’t want to startle him and get a kick in the schnoz, but good lord i wants to sniff him and nibble the feetsies!

83. Somehow, he doesn’t look like the real thing. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

84. Control-Alt-DeFeetz!

85. Brak_Silverbone says:

This bun-bun has built-in fuzzy slippers! Or should that be built-in bunny slippers?

86. acelightning says:

The problem with using a fluffy bunny to clean lint out of your keyboard is that it simply replaces the lint with bunny fur. But that is one sweet li’l handful of disapproving, big-footed bunnikins!

87. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    O-VER-LAOOODDDD!1!1!!!!

88. violetgreen says:

Love that “WTF!?” look. “You’re gonna do WHAT?”

89. Re. paw pads (or not): the answer is “not.” The reason you think you see them on the babies – rabbit kits are born without fur. It takes a while to start growing in, as you can see in the pic of the bebehs.

And, while I’m at it -

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

90. Of *course* Bunn isn’t happy–that thar looks like a Wintel machine, and a desktop at that….poor little fuzzling.

91. You’re so funny! ;D

92. Does this baby not walk by himself? Look at those furry feet!

I bet his mama and daddy carry him everywhere.

93. ZePenguinMuffin says:

I want to touch it’s nose. I just really want to poke it’s tiny nose

94. R. Moore says:

Tsk tsk, Theo! Such mentionings of naughty numbers!

Of course, my baby sister figured out what the big deal with 69 was on her own. And then told her more innocent friends.

95. natalie q says:

bunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunnybunny BUNNY!!! I will use my swifer and NOT this cute lil guy… cause I’m allergic to dust and I’d sneeze while nuzzling his tummy.

96. Ohhh noooooosss! toeeessss!

97. I want to rub his tummy all over my face until I suffocate and die happy.

98. Jewelz_4_U says:

Seriously? The FEETS! Best EVAR. I needs me a bun like this – is this one a special breed? He looks… different than others I have seen. Never wanted one before I saw this pic, and now am obsessed. I needs me dem feets!!!

99. Arvay, you should be charged with assault with a fluffy weapon for those photos your bun! Seriously, they are totally killer kewt – Thanks!

I just love *all* fluffy buns – just wanna dive right into their fluffy bellies lol.

100. I totally need one for MY keyboard!!
    lol

101. fluidstatic says:

da big thumpitty feets… da faice… da wittle “oh no you did NOT” expression… and did anyone else notice the perfectly Y-shaped nose? <3 It makes me die of squeeeeee poisoning.

102. Lol.. That’s my friend’s bunny. Kai a lop and is huge now =)

103. Owner Of This Bunny. says:

Um Chu is a SHE!!!!

104. I love bunnies. I’ve always wanted one with floppy ears.

105. Bunny Owner — LOL. I’ll see if I can make some corrections soon.

106. Erm. Bunny “Owner,” neither your email nor the rabbit’s name seem to match. FYI.

107. I love rabbits. The reasons are many but this picture captures one of them. Rabbits are the CUTEST animal in the world.

108. Wow, it’s miniature, velvety, two toned, has the most amazingly small front paws, and big fluffy back ones…

It’s completely adorable despite the look on it’s face.

109. Arvay, you win.