Don’t forget your greeeeen

Hedge-Patrick McHedgersons says: "Wear your green on this fiiiine St. Patty’s day!"

Dronk_as_a_skonk

"I’m Audi" [pivot turns on tiny back paw]

Off_to_bed

Andrea C.? I peeeench you!

Comments

1. Oh how cute!! says:

Oh my.. the leetle paw, the leetle peenk paw. I just wanna.. kees eet!!

2. He’s the cutest Irish guy I’ve seen.

3. David Goldfarb says:

Shouldn’t that be “O’Hedgersons”?

4. Teh back paw…how it keels me.

5. acelightning says:

He’s even tinier than a leprechaun!

6. awww! I wish I could get my McHedgersons to wear a teeny tiny hat!

7. firefinch says:

Forget the pot of gold — I would be happy to find this at the end of a rainbow!

8. the widdle heddgie has cankles!!!

too cute

9. Heh-heh, the pattern on the couch in that second photo looks a lot like the hedgie fur (or quills, or whatever it is that they have….)

Slan!

10. There’s something about wee feet that gets me ‘right here’ every time.

11. Hedge-Patrick — heh heh. Tha’s a good one. At least they didn’t dye him GREEN! I love the wee ankle & paw.

Rumi – i think it’s spelled “slainte”. Irish words always seem to have twice as many letters as you’d expect.

12. LesbianNeoCon says:

For a moment, I thought he was the Notre Dame mascot!!!

13. SeaBreeze says:

Sure’n (“quillin'”?) we be wearin’ teh green fer t’is fine fellow!

14. SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Hedgies & green are a great combination.

15. The way his head is bowed in the first pic, it reminds me of on “the Corpse Bride’ when the skeleton is telling her story.

“A tragic tale of romance, passion, and a murder most foul! Can a heart still break after it’s stopped beating?”

16. BrianMPLS says:

Don’t forget your bleeeen! Can bleen be worn?

Hedge-Patrick doesn’t seem too pleased. Maybe he’s bristly about some unauthorized access to his pot o’ gold! In the second pic he’s off to rescue his treasure! C):^)

17. In the first pic wee Hedgie looks as though he’s had a bit too much of the green beer.

I’m not drunk. Now kish me, I’m Irish.

18. Question qute-peeps…
    does anyone know where/when the pinching started…apparently it is a regional phenomenon…(forgive the research from a celticist)…

19. Indeed, Brian me laddie, it be the swearin’ o’ the bleen, it do. By my faith and shillelagh.

20. Sure and he’s a fine wee broth of a Pointy McPointersons. Love that tiny HAT!

21. *hehe* I know where I can find a pair of green tennis shoes to match O’Hedgie’s hat.*snicker*

22. Awww. I wish he wasn’t so prickly because I’d pick him up and snuggle him in an instant.

23. McHedergsons does not look pleased. Perhaps he spent yesterday morning in 42 degree weather in the Chicago St. Paddy’s parade like me. At least it didn’t snow this year.

Rumi and Skippy – you’re both right. “Slan” is Gaelic for goodbye and “sliante” is Gaelic for “to your health.”

24. skippy — agreed, about Irish words seeming to have more letters than you would expect, lol….

But “Slainte” means “Cheers”, and “Slan” (the one I used), means “Bye” or “Farewell”. :)

25. i want his little back foot! do you think they make good luck charms like hedgie feet instead of rabbits’?

26. he could probably curl up and go to sleep inside that enormous hat

27. Well! If it isn’t the hedge of the hog that bitcha!

28. Snooorting at pyrit!

That leetle back paw is on my old couch….goodbyeeeee old couch, I have a new couch, now….

Eeek, dang! Bite yer tongue!!!

29. All that’s needed for a more perfect shot are some of those chocolate gold coins!

I can’t stop laughing anyway. ;D

30. Is that hedgehog a Celtic fan? :P

31. that hedgie is so drunk!!

32. Whoa! Hedgehog pulls a e-brake turn!
    He must be a rally driver like Mikko Hirvonen!

33. zeldapie says:

Top o’ the mornin’ to yeh, little hedgie!

34. Faekitty (Heather M.) says:

You know, I’ll be completely honest, at first look.. I didn’t think that was his back paw. Nor a tail.
    I’m a sick.. sick girl.
    *bows head in shame*..

P.S. Love the teeeeny hat.

35. The hedgie babbie mcwabbieson!! ::nibble::