Puppeh to GO

Grab a muzzle pouche

and put eet in your pockeet

save it for a rainy daaaaaaay

To_go

Bailey pup and Jeff and Stacy—kudos, People.Kudos.

Comments

1. ZooKeeper says:

TEEHEE!!! My kitties do this anytime I try to go on vacation.

BTW, Hi and hello to everybody… My first time commenting, but I’ve been a fan for a while. Keep up the good work!

2. This little pup doesn’t look interested in being transported.

The bag does, however, look like a cozy place for one to go to contemplate how soft one’s ear is.

The ear.

3. coming to the rescue?????

4. eikoleigh says:

I want that puppeh – ! so cute!

5. Fish Eye no Miko says:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    It’s Port-A-Pup!

6. Okay this is TOOO PRECIOUS. For reals. I think this is dangerousss.

7. R. Moore says:

Look at those lovely silky ears!

8. Awwwwww those sad puppy eyes. Makes me wanna give him lots and lots of hugs and kisses.

9. JinxtheCat says:

OMG! what a face! schmuddles that puppy. (schmuddles is combo of snorging, hugging, etc etc)

10. Aww, Bailey pup looks ready for me to KIDNAP and SNORGLE her! What a darling puppy!

11. Lady Ann says:

Snorgle! What a cute button nose!

12. Please don’t leave me yet, says baby puppeh!!! You gonna make me sad, I’ll hide real good if you take me with, ppppllleeessseee!!!!
    aww too cute little one

13. Holy moozzlepouf!!

*nibbles his ear*

14. OMG. i want. please?

15. Constance says:

I’d like to start the official petition to bring back “MuzzlePuff”

…that aside..OMFG CUTE!

16. Another Angela says:
  17. Yes, I’d like my pup with extra “baroo” and milkbelly. And, ahhh… let’s see… Could I get it with a side of helpless-sleepy-face? How much to make it a marmie-kitten combo? :p

18. Another Angela says:

huah?
    *signs official petition*

19. Ohhhhhh such a SAD FACE! So cute!

20. *adds signature to petition* sweet lil pupeh though.

21. i love cavaliers!!!!!! Anything they do is cute!!

22. First of all, OMG, puppeh too cute! Secondly, “Catch A Falling Star”! One of my favorite songs! Thank you. I sing it in my head and smile all day now. :)

23. Awwww.. cute!

24. useta hada kitteh says:

I luvs him. What a sad little baby face. I want to pick him up, he’d be all warm and snuggly … oh my. I wants. Pleeze?

25. useta hada kitteh says:

plus also as well, offishally signin’ the Bring Back the Muzzlepuff petition. Muzzlepouch just doesn’t do anything for me. Not cuddly and squeeish enough. The puppeh, on the other paw, is tewtally cuddly and squeeish. Tewtally.

26. useta—–I like muzzlepuff better, too, but I think muzzlepouch is cute for the hammies.

I love the square mouf! And glad to see more puppy pics!

27. Caaaaavvvvviiiieee’s

Squeeeeeeeeeeee!

Golly I want one so bad. What get’s me is that in Ireland Cavalier King Charle’s Spaniels are bigger and actually considered a sporting dog instead of being in the toy group.

28. girlnextdoortn says:

Me? I just luf that the mouth matches the inside of the bag.

29. Aren’t you forgetting something? You’re not going on vacation without me. I thought we discussed this last time.
    —————————-
    http://www.petafoo.com – We Love Animals

30. Puppehdawgeyes.
    Puppehdawgeyes.
    Puppehdawgeyes.

It’s a Cavalier King Charles isn’ it? *poit*

31. I think puppeh wants to go to the gym and pump some iron.
    (is clearly snuggled into gym bag, not suitcase.)

32. This pup is definitely a carryon!

33. That little puppy pretty much looks like the saddest creature to ever exist. Someone should pet it immediately.

34. I’m thinking maaaybe this is a dog carrier. One of those soft sided zip ups for small breeds??? Pup-pup is in the side zipper pocket on the side for treats, leash, etc.
    Someday I would love to share my home with a Cav. It’s been on my list a long time.

35. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

36. Ooooh! He is so cute! He doesn’t even look real. He looks like this stuffed little brown and white pup named Bernardo that my dad bought my mom when I was born. For each of my siblings, my dad bought my mother a little stuffed puppy.

37. Aww! I really reaaaally want a Cavalier King Charles, but they are so expensive when compared to spaniels (which have a similiar body structure). Why is the cute so expensive? :(

38. this puppy is sooooooooo cute and adorable !!!!!!!!

39. AuntieMame says:

Looks like someone’s bag of athletic gear. Maybe this is the latest in portable personal trainers? I wouldn’t try so hard to talk myself out of going to the gym if I had one of these fellas to keep me in line.

40. useta hada kitteh says:

About the muzzlePUFF or muzzlePOUCH thing, I realized muzzlepuff was still around — so technically there’s no need for a petition (technically there isn’t a *real* petition, anyway), it’s just that for some of us “muzzlepuff” works better than “muzzlepouch”.

All we are saying is give “puff” a chance…

41. Or, le moizellepoofayuh, no?

42. :)

43. Useta — I did. (But I didn’t inhale.)

44. *groan* nice one Theo. :p

45. Kit – you’re going to spend far more during the dogs life time than it’s original purchase price! No point in getting a cheap dog because you’re worried about the price…. you have 15 years of vet bills ahead of you!!!

46. dear dr. cute I wuf king charles spaniels!I have always wanted one!!!!

47. guineapiggin9 says:

gucci puppi

48. ThreeCatNight says:

“I’ve got my eyes on you,” says puppeh.
    Puppeh Pouches – soon to be at a store near you, followed by Kitteh Karts, for the utmost in lazy cat luxury!

49. Pyrit – on the dog carrier topic…I had the pleasure of travelling through Penn Station NY last year, and there was this “typical” NY guy (tough looking, a tattoo or two, etc) with a dog carrier among his bags. At one point, he leaned down & unzipped the top, and out popped the cutest little white head (maybe Shihtzu) – with a pink mohawk!!!!

50. Kit, consider a pound puppy. A hundred or so bucks, and he comes speutered, de-flead, and with first shots!

Oh… and you’d be saving a life!