Objects in the mirror are tewtelly schweet!

Wooooooo!

Baby!

Check me out inmynewCamaro woooooooooooooo

OK, it’s a Honda.

Pilot_alfers

Nice work "Alfers" and Mariel… ;)

Comments

1. I’m loving that ear.

2. Juniper Jupiter says:

I had to do a double take on that pic! That looked like a schtuffed doaggy with the googly button eyes at first glance! Seriously!! :D!!

Absolutely fabulous pup!

3. I think it’s actually a Mini :P

4. “A girl always ogles
    The pup who wears googles”

5. i love them doggles! my puggies look especially fine in them :)

6. Teeheeeee…….*blows away in the wind…*

7. Get your motor runnin’
    Head out on the highway
    Lookin’ for adventure
    And whatever comes our way
    Yeah Darlin’ go make it happen
    Take the world in a love embrace
    Fire all of your guns at once
    And explode into space

I like smoke and lightning
    Heavy metal thunder
    Racin’ with the wind
    And the feelin’ that I’m under
    Yeah Darlin’ go make it happen
    Take the world in a love embrace
    Fire all of your guns at once
    And explode into space….

sorry, it was my first reaction, and it’s early.

8. No, that’s definitely a Mini Convertible.

9. Faekitty (Heather M.) says:

Loving’ the girl in the white tank top with the camera!
    And if I’m not mistaken, pup is wearing a hoodie!
    WEEE!!*snorgs teh ear!*

10. Uh.. Shouldn’t the focus on driving be on like.. staying between the lines.. and not on getting the perfect puppy picture?

11. speedwell says:

Uh, isn’t the pic taken out the passenger side of the car?

12. The Blue Canary says:

That is a very lucky dog to be motoring along in that MINI.

13. A Mini would be appropriate. I once heard it described as “a car so cute, it’s like driving a puppy.”

14. hronnsa says:

this is too funny. lof dat ear flappin’ in da wind! and kudos to meg for that schweet schweet caption, made me laugh out loud and made my day! wheeee!

15. “Do your worst, Ms. Hepburn.”

16. “You’ve got a fast car,
    Fast enough so we could fly away
    Maybe we’ll make a deal
    Maybe together we can get somewhere…”

(Gotta love Tracy Chapman.)

17. kerrymc says:

Doggles FTW!

18. Is that really a honda?

19. Carlisa says:

“Make that 2 Bowser Bites, a large order of french poodle fries and a bottle of filtered toliet water—Supersize that, Please.”

20. Suzanne says:

Rosie…that was my first thought too!

I don’t know what’s more adorable, the hoodie or the goggles.

21. That is a Mini Cooper Convertible just so ya know.

22. It reminds me of Brian from Family Guy.

23. Constance says:

I’ve proposed it before, and I’ll propose it again! Animal reflections should be a rule of the cute.

24. Did someone say cat yogis?

25. Ack, wrong thread. Curse you, IE!

26. Love the caption!

Re: the safety issue, I think the photo is taken by the passenger on her side; so unless it’s in England where they drive on the wrong side of the road, it’s ok.

27. Rosie.. isn’t it “gonna make it happen” not “go make it happen”? That’s what I always thought, anyway.

He’s adorable (nts)

28. Cute Overload has a Mini and a Poochini.
    James Bond had a Mini and a martini.
    The Italian Job. Many Minis and a bikini.
    Austin Powers had a Mini
    And a Mini-Me.

29. And Mickey Mouse?

30. And Mickey Mouse had a Minnie,
    Thanks to Walt Disney.
    Squee, squee, squee.
    Tewtelly.

31. It’s a Minnie Driver!
    Ah hahahahahahahaha!

32. Don’t *make* me do Minnie the Moocher or Minnie Pearl.
    I’m at work! Gotta focus.

33. A hoodie which matches one’s coat and the frames of one’s goggles? Priceless!

34. deirdre says:

Mini Coopers and cute pets = match made in heaven!

35. YellowMiniNY says:

Yay,a Mini and something cute!

36. It’s impossible to overestimate my love for dogs in goggles. I have actually asked all my friends to give me their unique interpretations of dogs in goggles for my birthday this year. So far, I have gotten promises of wrought-iron dogs in goggles, watercolors of dogs in goggles in a sylvan setting, and a one-act play revolving around a dog who can’t break his crippling addiction to wearing goggles. Thank you, Cute Overload, for finally catering to my niche.

37. Erin — if ever somebody needed this link…

38. Oh, and Pyrit? If you ever do Cab Calloway’s dance moves for Minnie the Moocher? …VIDEO.
    (you can throw in an eyepatch & parrot for extra credit, too)

39. HeidStar says:

Muppie!!! (Muppeh?) Complete w/ muppet-y eyeballs courtesy of the goggles. What a happy (happeh?) photo.

40. Yuppers that thar be a MINI!
    I know…I have a pink one! :D

41. This is so original and fun! I love it!

42. Snoopy, your buddy is on his way. The Red Baron won’t have a chance with Alfers as your co-pilot!

43. Theo – Yeah OK. Do you always begin conversations this way?
    But sure, I’ll do it, if you agree to wear the puffy shirt.
    (scratching head – waiting for Theo’s joke to hit. What is he up to?)

44. Tor – If this car *was* a Camaro, you could call it the Sopwith Camaro. (That was bad, sorry!)

45. “Objects in mirror are cuter than they appear.”

46. No, Pyrit — we’ll have to wait for your video for “my joke” to “hit”.

And since when did *I* begin this conversation?
    [circumspectly counts fingers on right hand]

47. pyrit…ooo, you are good! And maybe they’ll enjoy a Route Beer along the way.

Hm, watched the Betty Boop version of Minnie the Moocher. Fabulous stuff, and Cab Calloway is a truly spectacular dancer…but I don’t think I get the eyepatch and carrot reference….

48. ps…you have to pronounce “route” correctly–rhymes with boot not bout (and not boat, for the Canadians about)

49. Tor — re: eyepatch parrots — you’re serious?… then maybe try out a few alternative spellings of “Pyrit” and see where that wind takes you.

50. Actually, he looks a lot like “Muppie” the white dog on The Muppet Show who was sometimes a muppet and sometimes a real dog. A fact I’d forgotten until Season 1 came out on DVD last year.

51. It is a mini cooper and no worries, the woman taking the photo is in the passenger seat, as is Alfie the bichon. Finally, yes he is wearing a hoodie, what can I say, life is cold at the beach.