When in doubt SNORG A FERRET

When you’re just not sure what to do—grab a ferret!

Nibble an ear or two.

It will help.

Promise. (That is if the ferret wakes up from his INTERSPECIES SNORGLING NAP)

Stranglehold

"Moochie nibbling on Fang’s ear" brought to you by TIna J. Photographer extraordinaire.

Comments

1. MY CHERIE.

2. aaaawwwww! i love ferret! Ferret are like Johnny , they are magic!

3. I will never get enough of interspecies snorgling. NEVER I tell you.

4. Ahn! SO Qte!!

And what a beeeeyooootiful creamy calico she is!

5. Cathryn Bauer says:

I love the Zen attitude of the ferret.

Yes, what a beautiful young cat.

6. i weel SNUFF you!
    you have NO CHOIEEEEECE!

7. ShelleyTambo says:

Does one animal tackling another and biting its ear qualify as snorgling? Ferret looks like me when I was younger trying to push my older brother off of me after a body slam (“I don’t wanna wrestle right now!”).

8. zeldapie says:

Kitteh: Ah, my little cabbage! Kees me!

Ferret: Eh, get offa me, ya lousy cat!

Kitteh: Mmmmmmm! Smooches!

9. I lof you. AND I LOF YOU RIGHT *NOW*, FEREETE!

10. I’m gonna rub you out see…RUBBBBBB you out.

11. kitteh looks like he’s in pre-bunny kick pose. lookeeout misther ferret!! lol

looks like a love/hate relationship.

keeute

12. mmmm,ear in mouf!

What a pretty marble kitteh.

13. Ferret is all “OOF.”

14. Hm. Looks more like a “say uncle” type of a situation going on there.

15. Ferret: “Ah, jeez, Tortie, you know I don’t swing that way.”

16. *deep breath*

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*recovers*

Aww, cute fewwet! :-)

–TwoDragons

17. Suzanne says:

Kitty: No…a half nelson is like THIS! And if you want to go all Mike Tyson on your opponent you do this *nibble* But harder.

Ferret: *muffled voice* Uh, I think I got it…you can let go now…please….

18. Is there a subset of interspecies snorgling, the interspecies kronsche? In Venn diagram terms, it describes a circle within a circle, the inner circle being the kronsche, while the outer circle is the snorgle. All kronsching is snorgling, but not all snorgling is kronsching (I really really need to get out more…)?

19. Mel – Yup. “You took my catnip din’t you! Din’t you!”

Or, eets zay crime of pashyon.

20. layla42 says:

“And I will lof him and pat him and pet him and hug him and I will name him George…”

21. “I really really need to get out more…”

teej–not if it interferes with your mathimagician geomigymnastics.

22. SeaBreeze says:

… “And if I hold him in a headlock long enough, he will stop bothering me and let me get back to Nap #39!” =)

23. When a kitty wants to snorgle you, resistance is futile.

24. I’m not sure but it looks like the kitteh is trying to pin it down and eat it more than snorgle it. Still a cute pic tho!

25. o
    m
    g
    that is tooo schweeet!

26. I like that the popup name of the photo is “Stranglehold” when you move the mouse pointer over it… but shouldn’t it be “Snorglehold?”

27. firefinch says:

Looks like Bucky vs. Fungo Squiggly in the “Get Fuzzy” comic strip:

28. 1 2 3 you’re out. Kitty takes to championship. Maybe next time my cherrie.

29. Awwwwwwwwwwww.

SO darn cute!

30. Carlisa says:

Lol. Looks like the ferret is praying.

31. Rascalnikova says:

I wuv the kitty’s pristine white back paws!! I want to kronsche them!

32. Faekitty (Heather M.) says:

Hmm, Tony James makes a rather fair point, everytime there are three pictures, it becomes a new category right? Well there have been this one of interspecies kronches, and the one where the chocolate lab was nawming on the baby foot.. I’m sure there are more!
    SUBSET CATEGORY!!

33. That’s a pretty obsolete metric, Faekitty, considering that there are at least three of EVERYTHING now. When I retroactively set up “Interspecies Snorgling” there were already like 20 posts ready to go.

Besides, my head a splode.

34. Everyone knows kitties love to clean other animals ears, tis there fetish.

35. The Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

And its the best of three falls or a submission, when I say break, break OK.

36. that ferret is totally all nyyyyrrrheee!

37. Faekitty (Heather M.) says:

Ah, Theo, Head asplosion is a very good reason.

Teehee.. yer a guy….
    I swear I won’t be getting over that bit of qte anytime soon.

38. Faekitty (Heather M.) says:

Ohhh.. waitaminute.. how about “Wet Fluffulence” or some variation as a category?

39. Feline ferret furbert fetish.

40. This is exactly how I snuggle my cat. I pounce on him when he least expects it, wrap my arms around him and give him a little ear kronsche. He protests, then he purrs. :)

41. I do feel better! Yes!

42. That’s definitely a wrestling match. There is no love.

43. nermalkitty says:

thank you. having a real crappy day at work, everyone’s so cranky! This following a really crappy day at the doctor’s office yesterday (traveled 150 miles for 2nd visit with a “specialist” and he spent maybe 90 seconds with me) nothing physical therapy won’t fix, eventually, i guess; i just get frustrated at the system. also missed out on CO altogether yesterday – so i had much cuteness to absorb – now THAT’S my therapy. specially luv the kitties. i know a picture is worth a thousand words, but i’d a thousand times rather read the comments than not have them at all. thanks meg. and theo. and everybody that’s ever posted and made me smile.

44. AGAQ.C — on the contrary, there’s *plenty* of wrestling involving teh luvs. You know it.
    ;)

45. And yer welcome, Nermal.

46. Sad really. This is just what they warned about in “Referret Madness”.

47. firefinch – YES!!! I totally thought Bucky/Fungo match, too. Best comic strip ever.

48. Aubrey – Enh. Baroo? Reefer Madness?

49. That’s exactly what she was reefering to, Pyrit.

50. AAAWWWWWWWWW!

KAWAAIIIIII!!!!

51. Yeah, well, I’ll leave it to you two to hash it out.

52. To pot with it.

53. Bah… there goes the thread, up in smoke…

54. (…and once AGAIN, no thanks for the college-roomie flashbacks)

55. Someone really ought to cheech Aubrey a lesson about threadjacking…

56. And talking of threadjacking…

Does anyone else see the downside to this idea? If we use this as a captcha device on Teh Ovahlode then no-one will get around to posting, we’ll just sit there saying “SKWEE! Kittehs!”

57. Kumon! Cha ryut! Kun ye.
    (and the smoke clears)

58. (sorry – going to a referee seminar ths sat. Just practicing – don’t mind me …..)

59. Teej — I like it. But does TypePad?

60. Teh-0 – dunno, I just know that every time I want to post I have to captcha :(

61. Anonymous says:

Same here. It’s not me doing it.
    (“z25zqj” this time)

62. Whoa, that was SUPPOSED to be me… no idea where my name went…

63. Suzanne says:

“Referret Madness” *giggle* Would explain why Kitty has the munchies.

64. kind of like sniffing a baby’s head. that makes everything ok too, erases all the world’s problems for awhile! Ferrets are cute, but hmmm…they’re musty (no offense). maybe snorgling a clean ferret would be good!

65. I will hold you and squeeze you and call you George…or Fang…

66. chelonianmobile says:

I notice ferrets still don’t have their own category. THIS MUST BE REMEDIED! Ferrets need their own category!

67. Chel — I’m considering “Mustelidae” (i.e. the weasel family)… but it’s a lot of work to reclassify all the old posts, like with “Interspecies Snorgling”.

68. Am I the only one thinking kitty’s got a total head lock on mr ferret pants??

69. Yeah, that looks pretty aggressive to me too! Not in an “I’m going to kill you” kind of way, but more of a “I’m going to nibble your face until you get up and leave” kind of way. Ferret better watch those hind feets!

70. one of the erins says:

Moochie: “I just…(erg) can’t get…(oof) …these darn things open!”

71. Noelegy says:

Take a ferret! Take two, they’re small.

72. Kudos to all the Get Fuzzy folks! I have to read it everyday! I’m loving the new storyline with Shakespug.

73. What an interesting looking Calico Lady.

74. “My ferret! MINE – I say!”

75. O.M.G.
    Said Calico Lady looks exactly like my Squeak when she was a bebeh, right down to the half grey/half white nosie! But I’m ferrly sure she’s never met a ferret!

76. Candace says:

They look like their wrestling to me. I think we need the boys in feathers (chicken cops) to come break up the fight!

77. Ferreet’s expression says, “You have zee breath of zee feesh butts!”

78. LOL, Pheas. Zut alors!

79. I am currently ferretless (alas!) But when Miss Megumi kitty would be holding Elric like that, she would be lovingly washing him… and he would be protesting (like a 3 yr old human child) that “Really, my ears are clean ENOUGH!”

80. Hee-hee!! ;D

81. sing along everybody says:

“There’s a thin line

between snorg and snack. . .”

82. one of the erins – Those pickled ferret jars are the worst.

(whaaat? Oh fer…tch, nevermind.)

83. When I snorgle someone, I look just like the kitteh here. It ain’t always pretty… 8) Looking at this furryness I desperately want to squeeze anything that moves!

84. Jessica says:

That kitty looks very much like my own dilute torti Marta, playing bottom spoon in this photo: http://flickr.com/photos/73599681@N00/24330981/

85. foxy bingo says:

Full-on Death Snorgle.

86. Melinda says:

Time for a new category! Ferret snuggling 101!

87. Fang looks like my Shiro, and this picture gives weight to my theory that younger cats get along better with ferrets. I wish my kitties and my ferrets would snorgle like this, especially as my kitties are all 6 years plus and tend to lie around sleeping all day. And poor Shiro, being a ferret of middle age (3 years), wants to join in the love. But even if I put him up on the bed next to a cat, he has a tendency to sniff the cats’ ears a bit too much for their comfort. My much-missed Smudge was the only kitteh who liked the ferrets. I have total animal saturation in my household now, but I wish I could get just one more kitteh, and make it a youngster for the ferrets to play with.

Of course, that’s how I acquired as many ferrets as I have now. “Just one more for the others to play with…”

88. My first post here and I get to be all geeky!

Microsoft/Techfest aren’t the first to use cute and cuddly animals as a CAPTCHA (I prefer Visual Confirmation or Visual Turing Test). Check out http://www.kittenauth.com/. It has been around for a couple of years. End of geekiness.

89. Puffy Kat Girl says: