Total control freak

Yeah, I’m sitting on the food stash, which is on top of another chinchilla, which is on top of another chinchilla.

I might be Type A, sure. What’s the big deal? I like to know where I stand, know what I mean? [talks quickly] I’m the KING of this cage, Man.

I. Rule.

Squisharoo

Chinchilla stax ‘n’ stax brot to you by Barney S.

Comments

1. Chinchilla power!!!

2. I wonder how tall they can stack!

3. Is anyone else here tempted to start playing Jenga?

4. So fluffy and cute!
    And apparently stackable for easy storage.

I’ve always wanted to snuggle one, but I’ve heard they’re a little bitey.

5. ShelleyTambo says:

I assume food stash is actually attached to the bars of the cage and sleepy chinchins are snoozing under it, not supporting it. Regardless, tres cute, and I wish there was a touch equivalent of smell-o-vision so I could feel the ubersoftness.

6. juggle geese says:

Do they like to stack themselves on each other because they want to keep close contact to that soft soft fur? I would do that.

7. It’s a snax stax.

8. million dollar idea: http://www.stuffonmychinchilla.com

9. … when only that one particular corner of the cage will do …

10. the leetle one is the middle is all “this is NOT what I signed up for, bro…” LOL!!

11. What is it with rodent stacking behavior? My rats stack. My guinea pigs stack. I just thought my pets were weird, but perhaps it’s genetic.

12. Must have been good chi in that corner.

13. Peg of Tilling says:

Chinchilly chinchilly chin-chimney cherree, a chinchilla’s as lucky can be!

14. What is it with rodent stacking behavior? My rats stack. My guinea pigs stack. I just thought my pets were weird, but perhaps it’s genetic.

15. the (whatever that is in the foreground) is a mighty good chinchilla-herder

16. ROUNDNESS! The Utter Roundness!

17. King of Chinchilla Mountain

18. It’s the Tower of Infurrno.

19. Peg of Tilling – Thanks for the earworm! I’m sure they’ll catch me humming Mary Poppins’ songs all over the office today. I must say, it’s better than most earworms I catch on this site. You’re brilliant!

20. how does one get a chinchizzle? I want one, no lie.

21. how does one get a chinchizzle? I want one, no lie.

22. WTF?

23. this pic made me laugh nearly as hard as I did at the poodle with the lipgloss pic XD

24. I wonder if he’s doing that just so he can poop on his friend’s head…

25. Layla42… chinnies are far from biyet…. they’re fluffy and wriggly but seldom bitey. I know I had 12 of them.
    They do love to huddle tho’ … in some chinny corners that is the collective noun for them… “a huddle of chins”
    Lurve them to bits …mwaa!

26. “CHINNN-CHILLAAA!!!”

(Too obscure? Sorry.)

27. nermalkitty says:

brinnan – earworm??

love this site! still learnin the jargon – but earworm??

28. nermalkitty: I’m still learning too. Most of these terms can be found in the CO Glossary (far right, under the MORE, MORE, MORE). Earworm is a term describing the effect of a prior comment that leaves a song playing through your head.

29. Peg of Tilling says:

Earworm: the song that crawls around your brain until you’re driven mad–MAD, I tell you!

(Anyone else see the Night Gallery episode with the earwig? Scarred my childhood!)

30. Margie Pargie says:

YAY! Finally come chin pics!! Keep em’ coming!

31. Sure that the Chins aren’t scared of that mouse or is it a fortune cookie at the bcentre of the cage?

32. Chinchilla Escape Plan #3 was foiled when the three-chinchillas-plus-food-stash stack wasn’t *quite* high enough to reach the door. General Chinchilla blamed Tommy at the bottom, who kept falling asleep.

33. It reminds me of Dr. Seuss’ “Yertle the Turtle”

34. !Yay! for the cute critters!

35. CHINNIES!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Peg of Tilling, great minds think alike. I sing that to my chinnie sometimes :)

36. sugar plum says:

Yeah!! Chins!! Yeah!!

I am so going to go home and put stuff on my chin. I can assure you that he will not like it. Should be fun!

37. Chinchillas bounce! It’s true!

There used to be this mad cool chinchilla pet store in my neighborhood – it closed a few years ago and got replaced by a hairdresser. :/

38. oh pny! i was just about to say the same thing!!

So Yertle, the Turtle King, lifted his hand
    And Yertle, the Turtle King, gave a command.
    He ordered nine turtles to swim to his stone
    And, using these turtles, he built a new throne.
    He made each turtle stand on another one’s back
    And he piled them all up in a nine-turtle stack.
    And then Yertle climbed up. He sat down on the pile.
    What a wonderful view! He could see ‘most a mile!
    “All mine!” Yertle cried. “Oh, the things I now rule!
    I’m the king of a cow! And I’m the king of a mule!
    I’m the king of a house! And, what’s more, beyond that
    I’m the king of a blueberry bush and a cat!
    I’m Yertle the Turtle! Oh, marvelous me!
    For I am the ruler of all that I see!”

39. It’s like Yertle the Chinchilla.

40. dang, I was hoping I would be the first to bring up Yertle the Turtle! ha ha. I have a Yertle the Turtle shirt, which I lof. it says “I am the ruler of all that I see”. I wear it when I’m feeling particularly powerful

*~*~*Kellyn*~*~*

41. “shame no-one’s watching, put this in your journal: dear diary, chinchillas sure are nocturnal.”

42. See now, I was thinking its like chinchilla Jenga. Don’t pull out the chinchilla that makes the tower fall over.

43. I’ve heard of Chinchillas before, but I’ve never seen them! They’re like compact bunny rabbits, but with long tailses!

44. A blotched prison break?

45. Could we please have a C.O.X.U. of the muzzlepuff + whiskerage + BEF?? To keel us all?

Talk about yer original Ball of Fur.

46. 80% fur, 20% flesh.

*smoooosh*

47. Primo earworm: “It’s a small world after all; it’s a small world after all; it’s a small world after all; it’s a small small world”. Aaaggghhh – it’s now floating around in my brain!!!!! I did it to myself!!!!

48. Yay for chinnies on cuteoverload!

49. Eeeee!

Those are Bebeh chinchillers! Probably 2-3 months old, tops. I might be biased, but all chillas make me squee. A lot.