I too, shall await your decision!

Please Suh, [English accent] may I join my red squirrel friend to scavenge the fallen bird seed? Please make your decision soon, for I have already lost one ear to the cold!

Mouse

Jorden C. and Paul H.—way to step it UP

Comments

1. AliceTanzer says:

Eeeee! Snow mousy! I wanna give him snacks!

2. Another Angela says:

second! MOUSEY!!

3. Kitties' Slave in WI says:

AWWW! I sure hope the photog scooped the poor lil thing up, snorgled him inside a warm jacket and took him inside for some warm honey-milk…..

4. Another Angela says:

World’s smallest leetle peenk nosicle!

5. I’m going to hope that those are either soap suds or cottony fluff. I hate to think of the little mousey out in the snow, no matter how much I seriously dislike mice.

6. Cutest wittle snow mousey!

7. Needs to be in “Cute or Sad”

Is cute, but sad too

8. girlnextdoortn says:

Poor widdle punkin.

9. As long as that isn’t real snow, that mouse looks quite comfy =] Luff luff luff the caption!

10. pookiepuff says:

These cute little animals sticking their head out of the snow is just too much! I’m going to pluck them out of the snow and snorgle them all!

11. Why Hello There wee snow creahcha.
    meep.

12. EEEEEEEEEE PINK NOSEAGE

13. Meep!

I love it!

14. Oh my goodness. It’s like whack-a-mole in the snow. Little fuzzy heads keep poppin and poppin up.

15. OMG BEF!!!

I’m going to snorgle the stolen snowmousie right now.

16. Martha in Washingtom says:

I hope the little mousy is wearing a nice warm parka under all that snow. BRRR!

17. They need to be scooped out of the snow, snorgled until warm and toasty then fed lots of lovely seeds and nuts!

18. They need to be scooped out of the snow, snorgled until warm and toasty then fed lots of lovely seeds and nuts!

19. Give him and skwerly the whole bag. And a kees for dessert.

20. useta hada kitteh says:

I’m in ur snowbank, cravin’ ur birdseed.

I think his other ear is just hidden by the hood of his parka.

21. We got regular old boring snow. None of these cute fuzzy munchers :o(

22. It’s a deer mouse like my boy Stu

AND

They’re cute, smart, tough and have a high rate of folded ears. I thnk they do it on purpose. Gotta get those seeds somehow.

23. There’s a whole ecosystem of animals that live under the snow all winter. Temperatures can be quite toasty under there because snow is a great insulator, especially once it forms a crust on top. So don’t worry about the qte little buggers, they’re fine!

24. Mice are nice, but

Mice on ice are twice as nice.

25. “There’s a whole ecosystem of animals that live under the snow all winter.”

Indeed. It’s called the “subnivean” layer, which isn’t important, except it’s one of my favourite words ever. My puppy loves to track subnivean creatures like this guy!

26. It’s not just a nosicle, it’s a whole mousicle.

27. EEEEEEEEEEE!!! Mousicle!!!

28. Kind of disturbing. Reminds me of that little baby mouse from Berrington Bunny.

29. hehehe!!

30. My-Kat-My-Mews says:

Cute pic.

I hope little mousey was in the snow too long; I had a hamster that lost all of it’s front toes to frostbite. (Horrible rotten neighbor threw him out in the snow in -40º. It was a miracle that I found him.)

31. …can I adopt him? please?

I shall awaite your ansah.

32. Rest assured that mousekins was not jeopardized in the shooting of this picture! The snow was super fluffy, and you could see him rooting around the base of the bird feeder, (like Bugs Bunny tunneling to Los Angeles). He would stick his nose out every now and again – to get his bearings? – and back under he would go…

33. Must have taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque…

34. kek

35. LOL that’s so cute. Bless him. he’s in a bit of a hole huh?! I’m sure mice burrow under the snow so I’m sure he’s fine. Just popped up to see what’s around. Safer UNDER the snow!!

36. bqopsj cgrjyliq hmva wxnjkt wkneg gkpmcte ipnr