Spleeeshe Splashe I was takingk a bath

Splish splash, I was taking a bath
Long about a Saturday night
A rub dub, just relaxing in the tub
Thinking everything was alright

Spleeshe_splashe

Well, I stepped out the tub, put my feets on the floor
I wrapped the towel around me
And I opened the door, and then
Splish, splash! I jumped back in the bath
Well how was I to know there was a party going on

-Sender inner Christin U. says "Dollar" duck now swims in the "big pond". Way to graduate, my bruthuh!

Comments

1. thedistractor says:

I love that song.

2. Squee!

3. nonrubber ducky, you’re the one!!! so cute!!!

4. I am sure there is a joke to be made here about dollars and loonies…

I want a real ducky in my bathtub!!!!

5. But… won’t all the contents be rolling off his back?

qte!

6. OMG! OMG! OMG!
    If I hop in the shower right now do you PWOMISE I’ll find such a cute and furry lil critter???

7. I so want a bath party with duckies.
    Splish Splash indeed.

8. That’s it! I finally overdosed on Cute Overload. The wiggling puppy almost set me over the edge, but these little ducklings have done it. I’m afraid I have to take a break before I turn into a blathering idiot that can say nothing but “Awwwwwwwwww!” Soon I’ll be in detox, begging for my daily fix….

9. I propose a new rule of cuteness: Animal Reflections are cute!

As illustrated here:

What do you think?

::anxiously awaits::

Bonus points for adorably squinting or schrutenizing.

10. Misanthropic says:

I SQUEED out loud at that.

Eeeheeheehee! *feels warm and fuzzy*

11. der ees somethingk
    about baby duckles
    that keels me!

*eep*

12. bcteagirl says:

Oh so cute!! I really needed that after a long day of reading about medical record linkage! He doesn’t care what indicators you use, so long as they are edible :P :P

13. SeaBreeze says:

Ducking the issue would be wrong – he’s so fluffin’ cute! =)

14. His fuzzy duckie butt, and fuzzy duckie cheeks make me giggle.

15. bcteagirl-
    I’m sure he’d help with billing

16. excuse me that addition of the letter k whether intentional or not was BRILLIANT and your song choice to go along with also very amazing. wino out.

17. pookiepuff says:

OH little ducky! Your cute fuzz, the little splashes of water, the squinty eyes of happiness! You are adorable!

18. pookiepuff says:

Yes, Constance! I never noticed this before, but animal reflections ARE really cute!!! Good eye!

19. *Doin’ the twist, eyes closed, singin’ the rest of the song*

“Bing bang, I saw the whole gang
    Quackin’ on my living room rug, yeah!
    Flip flop, they was right there on the dock
    All the ducks were a-dancin’
    But there was a-Dollar with a-Daffy too
    Huey, Dewey, Louie were-a even there, too!
    A- well-a, splish splash, I forgot about the bath
    I went and put my dancin’ fins on, yay!!!!”

*MC2 pulls little miao, pyrit & jaypo up on the dance floor. Let the quackin’ and the quaking commence* OOoh yeah!!!

20. AuntieMame says:

I didn’t even realize it was a reflection until I looked at it for the third time. He looks so pleased with himself!

And Constance, what makes that first photo is “Object In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear”! :)

21. elizabells says:

Anyone else in their mid 20s (or with kids that age) remember when there was a Sesame Street clip using this song? Except it was an elephant? And it was just hims in the tub spraying water everywhere? Aaaaanyone?

22. Yitzysmommie says:

Fluffy Ducky, you’re the one
    You make bath time soooo much funnnnn
    Fluffly Ducky I’m awfully fond of YYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU

23. TanksMommy says:

I want to take a bath and fine this widdle fuzzy peep in the tub swimming around me. I cant take the cuteness! FYI… to me every baby bird is called a PeeP!

24. I fully agree that baby ducks are presh presh presh. But I’m almost hitting my cute overload on the tiny blue clawfoot (so I can’t see the feet – let me dream) tub. Hello? Baby ducks in tiny human furniture? eeeeeee.

25. Sweet Fuzzy DOUBLE duckitude! What a poifect start to my day!

26. ka9q's wife says:

omg where did the turquise bath come from. Fabulous.

27. I think the word “duckling” should be officially changed to “fuzzling”.

28. acelightning says:

Lots of little fuzzy duckies lately… not that that’s a BAD thing, of course! But if that little container is a dollhouse bathtub, I think that scores according to one of the Rules…

29. He’s a little sailor

30. Beautiful Drunk says:

I am so sure that little old fashioned tub is stylin’ some classy, brass, claw feet! Or perhaps some classy, brass, flipper feet…

31. Awwww he so fuzzy and he so cute! And where did they find that perfect duckling-sized basin?

32. ::boink:: I am dead…….
    Killed by extreme fuzzitude…….

33. guineapiggin9 says:

Splish quack is more like it! ;)

34. Oh look at his lil ducky FACE. Mmmmm tubbie.

35. I have a leetle bathtub just about that size. With claw feets. Don’t remember where I bought it, but I used to put potpourri in it and now I use it to put my watch in when I’m at home.

36. MC2—–Wow! Better than the real lyrics!

Way to go Dollar! Out swimming with the big bucks er..ducks, now. Yay!

The cutest “Dollar Bill” evar!

37. Is that, like, the cutest thing ever or what?!

38. little tub + little duckie + reflection in mirror = a big squeal from me.

39. He’s so cute he can barely look at himself!

40. Brak_Silverbone says:

It’s so cute how his eyes are blissfully closed!

41. sillygirl says:

Love the duck!!! And he seems so pleased with himself, all lookin in the mirror in his cute little tubby!!! I would love to take a bath with a duck, but… I would worry about the poopies in my bathwater.

42. I don’t think Mr. Dollar would be so gauche as to defile your bathwater, sillygirl. But you COULD float him around in a little boat in your tub. Toot Toot!

43. the Honourable Gladys Anstruther says:

It’s Ducking Quackers.

44. BCteagirl says:

rotfl lauowolf :P Would that be in I-C-Darling?

45. The tub is from a Bath and Body Works gift set.

Little Dollar is all grown-up now, but this is my favorite picture of him.