Patty O’ Furniture

Little Patty and her mama enjoy a Guinness on the veranda—er—patio

359262713_156f49ae75

Ingrid B we love Smila and your Flickr photostream!

Comments

1. I wanna DAWG!

2. I look at this pic and all I can think is “peaceable kingdom.”
    [deep breath]
    Ahhhhhhhhhh.

3. Elizabeth B. says:

Puppy chubbs! Squeee!

When I picture the word ‘beatific’ in my head, that mama dog is basically that picture.

4. Aww…so schweet. “Mama, you gots a yucky on yer nose. Lemme get it for ya'” *paw swipes at speck on da mama…*

5. Btw…. I found Ingrid’s photos on Flckr… here they are http://www.flickr.com/photos/69839820@N00/ BEEYOOTIFUL!

6. I wanna DAWG also! A BEEYOOTEEFULL dawg and bebeh dawg like these two!

OMG y’all have me talking in baby talk now. I can’t stand it.

7. cute chubsy puppy and lovely mama. Great pic!

8. MC2 — nicely done. I’ll use the link in the body text of the post.

9. Squeaky toys, chewy toys, ball toys, throw toys, cuddle toys, and what does a pup want? Momma. Want to play wif Momma mostest.

10. Speaking of peaceable kingdoms, check this out (from the same photo series)…

11. as i DIE !!!
    I thought it was just a dog, and I can resist dogs, but then I saw the itty bitty squishy pup and the way they’re interacting it just squeeeeeee

Seriously Meg, above and BEYOND!!!

12. NebraskaErin says:

Which rule is this again? Big thing accompanied by smaller version? Paw up? Does it really matter? It’s all cute.

13. I wanna squeeze your face mama.

That little pup is sweeeet!
    ————————————
    http://www.petafoo.com – We Love Animals

14. You mean “deck,” Meg!

15. Willya jes look at the expression in mama’s eyes. She too is overcome wit teh QTE…that’s an AWWWW face if I ever saw one.

16. In thick Irish accent:

“Ah daughter, wha da ya want, lass!”

17. Oh, or “porch.”

How many words are there for those things, anyway?

18. This picture is so precious it makes me want to cry.

19. Puppy love is best ever.

20. I think having dogs to play with growing up has made me love doggies especially labs. I just can’t get enough of them. Sadly, I can’t have a doggy at the moment. No space. Wouldn’t be fair to them. It would be so nice to have a doggy to huggle with.

21. good god, Ditte watching the sun set … thanks for the link, T-O, that’s gorgeous!

22. http://www.flickr.com/photos/69839820@N00/231838341/

Siiigh.

I was deprived as a child. My mom had a chihuahua. Dang!

23. What’s Irish and stays out all night? Thanks, Meg, for reminding me of the first joke I ever learned – and still love!

And cute pups, too.

24. Gah! The puppy chubbiness is keeling me!

25. you guys r silly says:

the chubby puppy looks like a water balloon ready to pop!
    what a *precious* picture! &:o)

26. Where was this picture taken, anyway? Ireland? Heaven?

27. Violet's mama says:

How cute is that tongue sticking out in the link Arvay posted??? Too die for.

28. AuntieMame says:

BEEEEEP!

29. I want a golden retriever too! C’mon this just can’t get any cuter- http://www.flickr.com/photos/69839820@N00/232547322/in/set-72157594265120459/

30. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Chubby baby! :-D Great post. Gold Retweevers are the Kings & Queens of El Cute :)

31. Holy jeebus! That’s the most beautiful Golden I’ve EVER seen. Might this be Germany? The owner and the Pup both have German names… if that’s the cause, ausgezeichnet!

32. “Rule of Cuteness #7: A thing, accompanied by a smaller version of that thing, is always cute”

This is a Rule 7 if I evah did saw it!

33. Chubby + pup = chuppy!

Awwww.

34. I’m not sure I want dogs to play with any more. I was just romping with mine, and I got clonked on the head to such an extent I was checking to see if I got a gash and needed to go to the ER for stitches. It still hurts.

Anyone wanna buy a dog? Not nearly as cute as mama and pup here, but she has her moments. It’s just that now wasn’t one of them.

35. michellemybelle says:

“Chuppy” is perfect, just like this example. The essence of chuppiness!

36. luckycliff says:

somebody needs to let Mary know that she is going to be talking in babytalk permanently if she keeps watching CO… there’s no fighting it.

37. “Chuppy” is even better for those of us in the Mexican-American regions where they sell suckers called “Chupa-Chups.”

You can lick that puppy all day!

38. Suda Nim:

I’m in the market for a dog, but sadly the rest of the family is not. Sigh.

But I’m assuming you were joking…

39. Kidding this time around. Uusally I try to foist off the other dog, who 9 years ago was supposed to be a temporary foster.

He’s an 80-pound, poorly housebroken, countersurfing, weird-looking, constantly (and expensively) ill escape artist.

Luckily, he has a nice personality and I wuvs him.

40. So sweet.

41. that’s one big momma

42. Wonderful pictures! Especially the ones with the golden taking a swim or listening for weird sounds:) This is acutally shot in Norway I think, or at least the rest of the photostream is. Ingrid is a very common Scandinavian name, that’s my second name and I’m from Sweden:)

43. I’d agree with Sarah, definitely NOT Ireland, I’d have said Sweden/Norway, too.

44. AWWWWWWWWW. So cute I wanna cry.

45. “….and later you can kiss me on the veranda.”

“Lips will be fine.”

46. useta hada kitteh says:

Suda Nim — we have Chupa Chups in Canada, too! They aren’t as cute as these Puppa Pups, though.

The babbeh puppeh has been reading CO, and has learned from the best. Beep nose!

47. For those guessing the location. Norway / Sweden is pretty close, but the photos are shot in… Denmark (apart from the travelling ones, obviously…) :-)

48. What’s Irish and stays out all night? Patty’o Furniture
    hahaha my favorite joke

49. /threadjack
    For those of you wondering about the baby tiger (video posted a few days ago) Please check out the press releases and video clips on my blog at http://musicchick2.vox.com/library/post/breaking-news-from-seattle-zoos.html
    I live in Seattle, where the baby tiger lives. I’ve been in touch with the people at the zoo and am trying to keep my blog updated with any new news. There are links to at least 5 videos. I hope this helps all those who have been wondering about the little tiger cub, who is a girl, by the way! :-D
    /end threadjack