William Approves!

This just in, Everyone!

William the Bun, now older and muchas mas wiser, APPROVES of his C.O. debut!

WAY TO GO, William! Welcome to the Club.

Williamapproves

Sweet photog (AGAIN!) Vina P.

And William? Way to publicize your snorrrrffffing, man.

Comments

1. An…an APPROVING rabbit? Fascinating.

2. Fish Eye no Miko says:

Dear Lord. It IS BunBun!
    [checks him for a switchblade]
    Now, in a few months, we need a picture of William looking at the screen, where he sees this image, which is him, next to him… ^_^

3. Nice Shnooorf, bunnah!

4. OK, here’s the lowdown:

ALL bunrabs are disapprovers, because their mouths curve downwards. No matter how happy-go-lucky they are in real, they ALL look like they’ve said “We are not amused” in 15 languages – if viewed from certain angles.

Which means that if William turned his head a bit more to the left, he’s be the very (literal) picture of bunny disapproval.

l_l
    *¡*
    ( )
    ” “

5. Now *this* is unadulterated disapproval:

(BTW, this bun’s name is Daisy. She lives in Texas, and is as sweet-natured as they come, but she’s got that gulit-inducing expression down!)

6. Believe me, you don’t want to see William when he really disapproves. There is a lot of stomping and gnawing.

Be glad he has spared you all from his Rabbit Disapproval. (However, he has no switchblades.)

7. No switchblades but sharp long teeth. Still is good to know he came from he came down from his coffee addict days.

Way to go William!

8. acelightning says:

Even all grown up, he’s still just too bunnylicious for words!

9. thedistractor says:

Collison: Daisy reminds me of how my father used to look when I did something wrong. That’s one heck of a frown.

10. garyfixler says:

How cute! His front paws are like little hooves.

11. He looks so poifect in ‘dis pick-sha, he almost ain’t real? Ya’ know?

12. Watch out he is going to order 10 lbs of carrots on Ebay.

13. *pats the bunny*

14. useta hada kitteh says:

I luvs he! I loves he too much! But you know those starter rabbit kits that they have in pet stores? When they made up the kit to start this rabbit, they were out of white ears, so they included a pair of other color ears. Hmm — dark ears pinned on a white bunbun. I approve.

15. The ears! Such snorgle-able ears! I bet they’re all velvety soft and pettable.

16. The Guy Over There says:

He looks a lot like the cookie thief. Relatives? You be the judge.

17. I want to pet the bunny! So sweet he is!

18. Seriously vina….do you just lie around all day snorgling William’s ears? I’m not sure how I’d make it out of the house to go to work in the morning if he was hanging out drinking coffee in my house.

19. Somebody upthread mentioned Desdemona the cookie thief…

20. Psst.. hey William, if you steal some cookies, kin I please have one? Pleeeeze?

21. murkeymuffley says:

All bun Wednesday!

22. Approves?
    More of a Spock eyebrow raised dort of look.
    I think you’ve got some explaining to do.

23. Luvs this bun.

24. KnowTheFEAR says:

i think he’s cuter with his nose in a warm mug of cuteness. (did that make sense? i have been known to ramble when i see cute stuff. did you see the weather today? just terrible… *rambles on and on*)

25. GOMGWTFBBQandnonsense!! He’sth stho cuuuuuuute!

26. Hubby said that coffee isn’t good for buns. Notice the bags under his eyes now? He’s all strung out on caffeine.

27. tagoutchie99 says:

im allergic but he is aaaaaaaadorible (bless me!)

28. Hey, William!