Wait—I gotta take this call

Dude—what’s up?Yeah. Happy New Year t’you too.

Not much, just hangin’ out. Why?

Yeah, I’ll go to In-and-Out Burger with you.

Lemme get my coat.

Igottatakethis

Caroline B., it’s a good thing you got unlimited Family Ferret Plan for "Noodle".

Comments

1. I didn’t know a ferret could sit still long enough to *make* a phone call.

2. Ehhn! Ehhn! Yeah, I’m comin’….I just gotta get this thing offa me!

First? Heh heh

3. Deckard Canine says:

Oh man, I didn’t realize at first that it was a phone. TIny ferret!

4. That ferret looks like a little bear. :)

5. “…. Press 7 to hear a duck quack ….”

6. Are you asking ferr it? Are you? Really? OK!!!
    “Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring BANANA PHONE!”

7. Too adorable! And it makes me miss In-N-Out. Maybe this little ferret would enjoy a shake…he’d slurppp it up with his tiny little mouth!

8. musicchick2 – Please hang up and try again.

9. I cannot stand it, that’s all I can say. I simply cannot stand it!

10. emily somone says:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!i thought it was a pocket knife!

11. morganskye says:

That’s a Rule #14 if I ever saw one.

12. For a minute I thought it was a gun and was horrified, but now that I see it’s a cell phone, that’s pretty cute!

13. NebraskaErin says:

He’s so sleepy and wee!

14. Ha – I’m going to In N Out Burger with them! Love that place. Good taste, ferret.

15. Pyrit – ack! Nooooooo… that’s completely stuck in my head now! X_x

The ferret is ridiculously cute though :D I can only imagine how much of a phone bill a family of ferrets could run up. ;)

16. *blink*

*poit*

*SPLODE!!!!!*

FEWWEEEEEEEEEETTSS!!

–TwoDragons

17. Pyrit – drat it all!! *slinks off with a disgusted look on face*

18. Oh! It’s the Ferrets of the Cingularean.

19. Wait fer ME!!!!

*grabs coat too*

20. No, no, I’m not at the office…yeah, well tell miss Presley that I have her contract, but what, I’m taking a nap, the Congresman will have to wait…ok…sure….

21. Sarcasta – There’s a little tear in my eye! “boop a doop ee doop!” Thank you!

22. chelonianmobile says:

D’awwww fewwet!

I freely admit family Mustelidae are my favourite animals of all time. Awwww. Kenneth Grahame, Brian Jacques, and various other kid’s-animal-story writers are right – anything that cute just HAS to be evil. But nobody cares because it’s too cute.

23. :( In-N-Out. *SIGH* None of them here in the heartland.

Have a Double Double for me little dude. Grilled onions. Add some fries and a chocolate shake, then you can dip the fries in the shake and eat them.

24. BenPanced says:

Now I’m all sad and depressed. Somebody’s ferrt has a better social life than I.

*goes back to my coffee and mp3 downloads*

25. I love it. I wish cute overload had a ferret category.

26. Well, Sarcastra, at least it’s knocked the Archie Bunker theme out of my head. I suppose I should be grateful.

27. GreenEyedHawk says:

I agree, CO needs a ferret category.

Also, I have to mention that ‘Noodle’ is probably one of the best ferret names I have ever heard.

…aside from ‘The Cheat’, of course.

28. Ahhh, I have that phone, but it looks cuter when little Noodle uses it.

29. That’s one popular ferret. Nice pic!
    ——————————

30. that’s just not cute. cute is not some ferret in a badly taken flash photo — sorry.

31. I beg to differ, urgh. Rule #6 and Rule #14 make it officially cute. ‘Nuff said.

Oh, and I got that same blinding whiteness on my cat Sodapop’s muzzle without a flash when he was lying in bright sunlight. It happens.

32. Micky Hilton says:

cool, calm, and collected,

33. acelightning says:

No In-N-Out Burger on the East Coast, either… and those are *good* burgers!

No In-N-Out, no Steak’N’Shake, no Waffle House, this close to New York City. (Of course, you can’t get decent bagels or cheesecake outside of this area.)

34. tagoutchie99 says:

*OMG*!!! soooooooo cute

35. I wait for your call, Noodle!!! Call me soon!