Light Kronsche

I teenk dees one ees workingk.

And dees one. [Kronsche]

And dees one. [Kronsche]

Testing_bulbs_1

Lara. J. gave this pup to her Mom for Christmas last year. w00f!

Comments

1. Hmm, he doesn’t seem to like it too much…

2. First? Well, he is one very adorable pup-a-roo! Can I have one please? He’d fit in my stocking!

3. *bows to Choppy’s first place post*

4. Careful puppy you might….

BZZZZZZZ!

Ooops!

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

5. Oooh, thank you! How did you know he’s just what I wanted? And I feel just terrible, I didn’t get you anything! Merry Christmas to you too!!

6. eeeeeeeeeee corgi

7. Sorry Threadjack
    Laurie had put an update on her Vox, She needs lots of kittens, hugs and pudding.
    Sorry for downer
    End of threadjack

8. Oh! The giant pawses will be so cute when the electricity causes all their fuzz to stand on end!!!!

9. Fish Eye no Miko says:

LIGHT kronsche… Heh. Punny. ^_^ Careful there, little pup. ^_^

10. eet ees a soft kronsche on a light lonsche

11. First off, this guys adorable.
    Second, I know I don’t post a lot but I’m on here quite a bit lurking, but to everyone here, y’all are great online buds and I hope everyone’s holidays are going well. Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukkah one and all! And merry everything else that I failed to mention!

12. Adorable puppers!

And, to add to Heather’s comments and to include the pagans (of which I’m sort of one — I celebrate Christmas as well), Blessed Solstice!

13. happy Christmas Meg and everyone. I love the cute. And i love the puppers – one day a corgi will be mine……

14. Addition: Happy Agnostica!

15. Corgi pup! eeeeeee – they’re the cutest little guys….

16. Corgis are the most redonkulous stubby floppy fluffy sausage dogs EVAR! OMG lookit his cute little eyebrows!!!
    [dies]

17. awhh so cute. Now plz everypersons, dun ruin the moment by going off about zee widdle puppy chewing live wires. Its fine, we know too. Just enjoy, don’t whine. Merry (put yer holiday here)!

18. TastesLikeChicken says:

Happy holidays and lots of fluffy hugs to everyone.

19. Just Happy Whatever! (even if it’s just Monday to you, Happy Monday!)

20. gwenchocolate says:

LEG STUBBAGE!!!!
    Aieeeeeeeeeeee!
    *splode*

21. Corgi? Looks like s/he could be a teeny wee Sheltie… and I bet s/he smells just like butterscotch puddings.

22. Happy Festivus, for the rest of us!

Frank Costanza: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy [an action figure] for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way…

Peace people!

23. why on earth is it OK to let this puppy chew on a light that is plugged in?

Adorably cute puppy… but not if it’s dead. :( sad Christmas thoughts for me now. :(

24. Not to be a nuffing, but Carrie is right.

And enough threadjacking. The purpose of threads is to comment on the pic at hand, not to bring us the latest death vigil on someone’s pet.

25. I’m not sure the puppy’s even biting the light, calm down peeps. Have some eggnog.

Cutest puppy everrrrrr!!

26. I’m going to give the photographer the benefit of the doubt and assume that one this picture was taken, she removed all the lights from the dear puppy’s reach.

27. Awwwww…. kronsche! *snorgles*

28. welsh corgi, right?

29. Don’t you love when the wee ones are so teeny and stubby that their back legs can’t really bend when they sit? They kind PLONK down with the little stubby feets flooped out in front of them.

30. Nothing in the world is cuter than a Pembroke puppy. :-)

31. Just to make sure I’m not confusing anyone by calling the puppy a Pembroke … he is indeed a Corgi. The Pembroke Welsh Corgi is one of the two Corgi breeds (the Cardigan is the one with a tail). Both breeds are totally cute, though I do find the Pems a wee bit cuter (I have both).

32. ka9q's wife says:

ok ok settle dawn naw. If Lara J gave this puppeh to her mom last year attention the blurg under the pic says last year. So I assume the dog is still amoung the live after all this is cute overload not faces of death 5.

33. ka9q's wife says:

um i meant blurb…unfortunately the kitteh keeps coming to me for snorgles. He climbs on my desk then stands on mah rack and my shoulder, when i put my arms around him he snuggles in and puts his head against mine. All i can hear is the rumbling. Then the kisses commence.
    Also the baby talk…i can’t help it, it just flows out.

34. awww, wee puppy teefs!

So, my roommate just suggested that we have a CuteO intervention here. Okay, WHAT ON EARTH is abnormal about checking CO a couple time a day? Just cause the rest of my friends haven’t seen the light yet?

35. Caitlin- a couple times a day? That’s it? You wimp ;)

36. We don’t actually see the bulb in his mouth. It might just be the angle of the photo. And you know, sometimes you take a photo without seeing exactly what’s happening. My family still gets a kick out of a photo my uncle took of his dog. When the prints came back from the drugstore (remember those days of having film developed?), he saw the dog had hiked its leg and was peeing on the carpet at that exact moment. So chill! Peace out.

37. ka9q's wife says:

true dat KzooKat

38. Awwwwwwwwwwwww cute baby!! I wonder if you can see the light thru his nose….. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays (take your pick) and happy turning of the calendar!

39. The little fwoppy ears! I wanna just nibble on them.

I’ve come to look back at this pic like 10 times since it was posted…. he’s to gosh darn adorable for me to not look at. My hubby had to pull the laptop away from me.

*snorgles puppy ears* he smells like peppermint candy canes!

40. Reese,

Sorry about the downer of the threadjack , but Laurie the marvolous cat rescurer, Whos Dad has had a turn for the worse, I was just passing the bad news on so the CO fraternaty could send Her best wishes.

41. Über Cute! He is so huggable, so snuggly, so…

Thx for sharing this cutie pie!

42. ^.^

uber cute <3

i dont think he’s actually biting it though :P
    which is good, because electrocuted puppies is sad :(

43. Eeeeek, puppy, no… bad ‘ittle pup!

Pup needs to be carried away and snorgled softly to keep him from the badkronshe.

It’s an awesome responsibility, but I’d be happy to take that on :-)

44. AWWWWWW CORGIEEEEE!!!!

*snorgle*

45. Cathryn Bauer says:

My best wishes and prayers to Laurie at this difficult time.

46. Kirakira Tenshi says:

Eeeeeeerghptt. I am STUFFED TO THE EYEBROWS with monkeybread and eggs and bacon and Oooooooh, I think I ate too much but OMG that is such a CYUTE pupper! my mum loves corgis, wants one baaad. and I must now fall into bed with my darling kitty and sleep it all off. Eaarrrrggghhhh…. oh, and happy holidays all. ^_^

47. ka9q's wife says:

Kirakira,
    if any one offers you a wafer thin mint DO NOT TAKE, under no circumstances should you take it. even if they insist that “it’s wafer thin” run or as you are stuffed to the eyebrows waddle away.

48. MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, CHANUKAH…and whatever else bring joy to the peeps!

Oh, and veddy darling Corgs up there.

49. Don’t you see people? This lil’ pup is just trying to play Rudolph and have his lil’ nose go red!

Happy Holidays!

50. Happy Holidays (everything from Chanukkah to Epiphany) to everyone! And I wish Lauri and her family the best at this difficult time.

51. chelonianmobile says:

The lightbulb definitely isn’t in the pup’s mouth, the angle is wrong. If anything it’s jammed up his nose … kidding, kidding, it’s obviously not jammed up his nose either, but it’s too high up on the picture to be in his mouth. It’s on the floor behind him and the photo is at an unfortunate angle.

That said … FWEE! Puppy! With floppy ears and floppy limbs and floppy eyelids … d’awwwww!

52. Kirakira Tenshi says:

WaitwaitWAIT. did you say LAST year? as in, this puppy is ONE YEAR OLD right now AND HE STILL LOOKS LIKE THAT *dies* OMG THIS PUPPY HAS LOCATED THE FOUNTAIN OF ETERNAL YOUTH!!!

53. Kirakira Tenshi says:

Oh, and Ka9q’s wife–Why? I mean, if we’re both thinking of the same thing then their only danger is that they are far, far too minty…burn my mouf. Why should I run? *can flitter about and run now, as my energy levels have restored and all that food is converted into energy*

54. ka9q's wife says:

It’s a Monty Python “Meaning of Life” reference. After Mr Creosote eats far too much the waiter offers him a mint.
    The results are explosive.

55. Jackie31337 says:

“The Pembroke Welsh Corgi is one of the two Corgi breeds (the Cardigan is the one with a tail). Both breeds are totally cute, though I do find the Pems a wee bit cuter (I have both).”

I was all ready to go off on a nuff rant about how Pembrokes are tail-less because of docking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Docking_%28animals%29), but apparently the breed naturally does have a nub tail. It’s just that breeders historically took the easy way out instead of trying to breed for the short tail. Now that a lot of countries are banning docking, it seems breeders are trying to achieve the short tail just through breeding again.

So, happy holidays to everyone, regardless of what kind of tail they have. :)

56. karen in waterloo QC for Xmas says:

Awww! ‘ook at ‘is ‘ittle back feetses!

I’m missing all my soft and snuggly babes back in Toronto.

57. AIIEEEE!!! I leave CO for a couple of days for Christmas, I come back, and am assaulted by teh cute.

Teeny, soft brown ear floppage, feetses that are the stubtitudinously redonk, and a face to induce heart-meltage.

Santa, is he really real??

58. This is my pup (rather, my mom’s) and this pic was taken a year ago, before he came to our home. I assure you he is fine, (if a handful) and had a lovely Christmas!

59. hi