Best Blogs of 2006 that You (Maybe) Aren’t Reading

Fimoculous"You have not truly experienced Cute Overload until it has become a ritual. I dare you." Thanks, Fimoculous!

Comments

1. ‘Tis a ritual for me! :D

2. GeorgialGirl says:

Well, I mean, of COURSE it’s a ritual. Whyever would it NOT be?

3. Ritu-what?

4. Sometimes it’s even rabbit-ual!

5. Piggalette says:

Yay Meg! CO is indeed ritualistic.

6. A Ritu-ALL, y’all!

7. Peg of Tilling says:

Barootual?

8. Ritual? I was thinking more ‘obsessive”, as in obsessive-compulsive? ;-)

9. michellemybelle says:

Yay Meg!

It’s so gratifying to see accolades going to someone that deserves it – your little idea to gather cute pictures and post them on the interwebs has brought so many people joy and brought The Peeps together in so many ways – I can’t “yay” enough. You should totally blow up Theo’s “yay” picture to poster size and hang it on the wall, cause lady, you deserve it!

10. CO isn’t a ritual, it’s a CULT. And I’m a proud practitioner.

11. “Cheery bunnies,” indeed.

And kittenses of marmalade and marvelous, and puppy-wonderfuls, and hamstermagicals, and bunny hoppenings, and All Creeturs Great and Small …

We loves them all, and pay homage to the power of Teh Qte[TM].

Many and varied hurrahs and huzzahs, and “baroos” and “whuffles” and “me-OUTs?” and “churriskis” to CO.

Must go now to snorgle me kitteh and doggeh … avatars and archetypes of cuterrificness.

12. Yay, Meg!

Thanks for all you do. For someone without a pet who desperately desperately wants one, it’s the only thing that keeps me goin’! :)

13. I read four of those….

14. I can stop any time I want to.
    Really.

15. Martha in Washington says:

But lauo-why would you want to?

Ritual? Can you say OBSESSION?

16. Woods Walker says:

I think this is more of an online community than a ritual.-Woods Walker

17. Congratulations Meg! You deserve every bit of recognition you recieve.

And Whoot for the cult-of-cuteness! I am an obedient, happy little slave to the snorgaliciousness(is that a word, or did I just make a new one up?)

=)

18. Hope — you certainly EXTENDED a word.

19. It’s a happy fluffy bunny (and kitty and puppy and piggie) cult.

20. I lurve Peg’s description in the last post….Little Shop of Cute.

Hmmm, you can get CO into any good slogan…

Bet you can’t snorgle just one!

Cute! It’s the real thing!

Hammies! Apply directly to the forehead!

21. Go Meg!!!

We certainly appreciate you and all you do. The Cute makes our lives better!

22. Martha in Washington says:

Teh CO was in my newspaper this morning from Lil’ Ol’ Bremerton, WA. The Kitsap Sun ran a little 2 inch blub at the bottom of the page. It started out talking about The Daily Kitten then it said something like “If that isn’t enough cuteness check out Cute Overload where even baby rodents are cute. I was very excited to see it. So CONGRATS Meg! Again.

23. Andrea DuBois says:

Yes, it has surely become a ritual for me:) it’s on my favorites and everything! it makes me smile when my day has gone bad…