Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh

BAT DOG!!!!!!

Batdog

Happy Halloween, Peeps ;)

Have fun tonight, Brianna E. [Ears not included in costume]

Comments

1. Where is Robin?

2. BWahahahahahaha!!!!!

3. Ahem, Happy Halloween.
    >&< (skull n crossbones)

4. I seen red eye, but the deep blue point eyes are kind of scaaaryyyy!

5. They are meant to strike terror into the hearts of criminals.
    I should know.

6. What is the Bat Dog signal? (I need to know in case I have to summon him to rescue me from my supervisory training, where I’m learning not to be a hateful, vindictive bastard. Before this class, I thought that was a fine way to manage employees.)

7. ^^w^^ man

8. Holy Yeems, Batdog!

Happy Halloween to All!

Yar, matey, me skull and crossbones just aren’t up to snuff!

>OO<
    II

II

9. Well, that’s not what it’s supposed to be.
    But, then so few of us are.

10. You missed out “nuh nuh”.

11. Teughcats says:

LMAO, Redzilla!

And Happy Howloween to the peeps! Any suggestions on how to convince my adorable all-black kitty that (1) she would look great in a tiny witch’s hat, and (2) she doesn’t need to try to run out on the porch every time I open the door to hand out candy?

12. Awwwwww, batpup!

Happy Halloween, peeps!

13. 2cats: good luck on the hat — I got nuthin there.

My 2 black cats get locked in the bathroom with a can of tuna apiece tonight so they can’t make a break for it.

14. 1 duh, 16 nuh nuhs.

Lauri, your cosmic comment is most trick r treaty.

15. I’m wearing orange and black today — who’s with me?

16. Do a black bra and orange undies count?

17. MamaD, I used to keep my black kitty safe and sound inside on Halloween.

Stupid joke: Why can’t ghosts have babies?

Answer: Because they have halloweenies.

18. jaypo — emphatically, yes!

19. NebraskaErin says:

I suppose I should go buy some candy just in case a cute batpup comes to the door, eh? Or perhaps some kibble?

20. Orange shirt, black sweater, and Halloween spider socks!!!

21. Impressive. All I got to put on my dog are reindeer antlers, which are totally inappropriate for this time of year.

22. Awwwww, that is a really cute pupper, I wonder what kind?
    You know…thinking about what Nebraska Erin just said..
    in a perfect world, I would have only cats & dogs in costume coming to my door (not that King Elvis would enjoy it but I would) instead of little kids…and I wouldnt have to go out for the evening or turn my lights off.

23. blueberries4me says:

I’m dressed as Mia from Pulp Fiction. Needle sticking out of my chest and all.

Happy Halloween to all the CO peeps out there and I hope to see a batpup at my door tonight.

24. black sweater, black skirt, orange & black knee socks, and orange shoes! and a spider ring and a skull ring! and too much eyeliner!

25. I want black cats today!!

26. I’m in orange top, black jeans, black sweater and I have an orange rain jacket for when I go outside. Sadly, because there’s rain in the forecast, I decided I’d better not wear my skull & crossbones hightops.

27. bunnajenny says:

Happy Hallowe’en peeps! I stole AmyH’s idea, I think it was AmyH (thank you!), and came to work as a crazy cat lady, plaid pyjamas, old t-shirt, robe with kitties in my pockets and around my neck and ladybird shoes. I’m fulfilling my lifelong dream of coming to work in my pjs, and it is everything I dreamed of.

28. Peg of Tilling says:

JH, I think the reindeer antlers will work–it’s just a matter of marketing:

“What’s your dog supposed to be?”

1) “A Finlandian radar station.”

2) “Roadkill ghost.”

3) “That coach reindeer, exiled from the North Pole for his cruel treatment of Rudolf, searching desperately for a new job with another holiday.”

29. Today’s the day for orange undies. I have mine on, plus a Halloween embellished T and purple and black and yellow and orange argyle sox. If I weren’t home sick, I’d wear my normal bat headband to the office – it has a 10″ tall purple velour bat standing on my head, just the right height to show above the cube farm partitions. The person below it is invisible; all you see is the bat, flapping its wings as I walk – or stalk- along the corridors. It’s great. I’d lof to take this pup to work with me, too!

30. Hey Guys! This is my best friend’s dog! His alter-ego’s name is Rascal and he’s half Norwich Terrier and half Westie Terrier! So happy to wake up and see him on my favorite cute website, since he’s my favorite cute pup!

31. A thinker says:

WITH TEH EEVUL SKARY EYEZ.

32. All I have remotely close to Halloween attire is my Paul Frank skull & crossbones socks.
    and a scary mask that I wear all the time

33. A thinker says:

…and LOL @ Peg of T.

34. An alternative Bat Dog http://www.lintqueen.com/gallery/puppy/fanged (This is my pomeranian, India…she’s not really biting — just got her in a weird, treat-taking pose).

Here’s one where she looks less evil: http://www.lintqueen.com/gallery/puppy/bat_puppy

35. Great joke on the ghosts Jaypo, you just made my day!!! happy halloween Peeps!!!I sure hope we all have our costumes ready!!!:)cute pupy but scary!!!!

36. NebraskaErin says:

Eep! I totally forgot to wear my Halloween T-shirt! It’s got a funky black cat on it, and says “You Don’t Scare Me.” It’s totally cute.

Oh, and how cute is this? Saturday one of my little preschoolers came to theatre class in costume. He said, “I’m the Dread Pirate Roberts!!” I looked at his dad and said, “Well done.”

37. These pet costumes have been very popular:

Enjoy!

38. I’ve got a kitties and pumpkins vest in black and orange today. Last year I was a 50-ish Princess Leia complete with light saber.

39. BCteagirl says:

But he’s not wearing his mask! Now we know his secret identity! And frankly… who’da thunk?

40. “Well, that’s not what it’s supposed to be.
    But, then so few of us are.”

Lauri, you are so high-sterically right!

41. Wow, Bruce Wayne’s kind of let himself go.

42. HA!! Gina, your puppers looks totally like Bat Boy of tabloid fame in that first (evil) picture! Have tried to get my marmie cat Fergus to wear a pumpkin headgear on Halloween in past. No go. He simply won’t abide such an insult to his handsomeness. Happy Halloween everyone!

43. Wait, MamaDawn… you were *who* with a *what*?

44. BCteagirl says:

‘Wow, Bruce Wayne’s kind of let himself go.’…. You could even say he’s gone to the dogs! (ducks and runs far, far away…)

45. Hey, bunnajenna! I’m wearing my robe from the Crazy Cat Lady costume, but had to leave the rest of the costume at home. Darn meetings. You will be the most comfortable person there!
    Did the rest of the CCL Brigade get their cats on today?

46. Nebraska Erin: I heartily agree with your “well done”!

47. Teho… in later life, Leia becomes a Jedi also (see the book series) and as I’m 50-ish and a little overweight, I make a very funny Leia with lightsaber. My 18 year old has a very real looking one from Parksabers.

48. What e’re ye wear nevermind.
    Our pets are nearly colorblind.
    Furry, feathered or scaley,
    better tuck in yer taily.
    Snakes ‘n snails r shades of
    what hobgoblins are made of.
    Oogie boogie man lurkles,
    witches run in bigger circles.
    Brave bards in graveyards,
    me hearties at parties,
    all keep a sharp eye out,
    ready to cry out.
    Be wary, be hairy,
    be foolin’, be ghoulin’,
    beast or beauty,
    monster or cutie,
    a night of livin’
    for the unforgiven.

(watching BCteagirl still running – Aye! Come back soon!)

49. First poem! I got first poem!
    Who got first pun? Who got first joke? Who got first morph?

50. Marsheeeee says:

About the cat and the witch hat (eep I made a poem): I have a witch hat I wear at Halloween. I also have 3 cats who wouldn’t deign to wear any kind of costume. However, one Halloween I left it on the floor. My big guy got under it and ran all over the room. He was so proud of himself, but it was hysterical because his behind and tail were sticking out. He’d do it over and over again.

Ok, so maybe you had to be there.

I’m in my witch outfit here at work. Have a lovely Halloween!

51. “First post”
    “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
    (Noticing Theo’s name in Cuteoverload name so maybe Theo has trumped us all? Which came first, the teo or the Theo? That is the question.)

52. Well, somehow I ended up as the cat, not the CCL…

I have black pants and turtleneck, black-and-white cat mask with attached ears, a big pink-and-orange ribbon bow (around the turtle), white gloves, white socks, and white-with-black-trim shoes (even if it is after Labor Day!).

Plus a basket with three (plush) kittens in it and a sign: Pet adoptions today!!!

But there doesn’t seem to be a company costume contest this year. Waaaa…

PS: I have orange socks with black cats for later, too.

53. I posted my last comment under the wrong bloody photo. I need more rum.

54. Oh my WORD!! If you want to get your Halloween cuteness on, check out the dogs in costumes over at http://dailypuppy.com/.

My two favourites are Mitzi and Mabel, the pugs, and Wicket the Shepherd (UNBELIEVALBY great costume!!).

Happy (and Safe, to the black kitties) Halloween All!

55. And… wow. My post is tucked up in there before the two that were posted before mine… I still think daylight savings is to blame.

FIRST TIME WARP!!11!!

56. The Bat Signal for BatDog?

Well, you see, the commissioner takes a very looooong drink of water and then aims…

57. [Muppet narrator voice]
    “…the continuing stooooorrry of a BAT… who’s gone to the dogs.”

58. Stephanie S. says:

that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! I want these for my kitty cats.

59. One year my all-black cat had an abcess on his forehead and had to have his forehead shaved and a couple stitches…2 days before Halloween. So I explained to any trick-and-treaters who caught sight of him (he liked to sit near the door and admire everyone) that he was tired of being a black cat and wanted to be Frankenstein this year. (stitches across forehead). That’s the closest I ever got him to a costume.

60. Teughcats wants to know “how to convince my adorable all-black kitty that (1) she would look great in a tiny witch’s hat?”
    simple: show her this post:http://snuffleguppy.vox.com/library/post/a-note-from-my-little-black-halloween-cat.html

question (2) she doesn’t need to try to run out on the porch every time I open the door to hand out candy?
    you are on yer own there. and let me know when you find an answer, as a Ihave the same problem x2

61. You even have the correct number of “nuh nuh”s… impresseeve.

62. BCteagirl says:

Awesome Pyrit! I was thinking.. when he is fighting crime, could there be a giant ‘SLURP’ or ‘SLOBBER” instead of ‘pow’ or ‘zap’… cause that would be hilarious!
    Hee…. ok… gotta go to work now, really I do…

63. When a pup raises a paw
    For to defend the law
    By night
    ‘neath a cloak all of black

Whether by tooth or by claw:
    Crooks are scratched or are gnawed
    On sight
    They will fear his attack

Whichever crime he saw
    Summers warm or winters raw
    He fights
    Under the guise of a bat!

64. The more dignified the dog’s face, the funnier the costume is. JUXTAPOSITION.

65. Juxta-pup-sition.

66. On break from stupid supervisory training. Despite being in a “professional atmosphere,” I sacrificed for Halloween. Black and orange toe socks with glow in the dark bats on them. Had to wear my sandals to show off the socks and it’s fricking 30 degrees here.

And WHO is tired of front leg dog costumes??

67. Pyrit, your cry for rum reminds me of a scene from ‘To The Ends Of The Earth’, about the somewhat icky work of surviving on a ship in the early 19th century.

(paraphrase)
    The captain was asked, before – an expected – battle, “Sir, should not a word of inspiration be passed amongst the men?”

Answer, “Why? They’ve had their rum.”

Sail on.

68. moths_are_scary says:

OMG BLUEBERRIES 4 ME!!!
    I love the costume idea! Do you have the black wig!? of course you do if you have the needle! haha. Oh, and the batdog signal is definately a yellow light with a black bone in the middle….definately…

69. HA! HAHA!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

70. Aubrey, rum; courage in a bottle.
    Your posts/comments remind me, that poems & puns are better than rum! Eh, almost.

71. More pet Halloween costumes:

72. pyrit, you are a bard of the highest order!

*Slaps jamiemay* Get ahold of yourself, girl!!!

73. Been there Redzilla. After those classes, you’ll never feel the same again. Never.

74. Hey hey now. There’ll be no slapping of non-foopers. Tsk, what *were* you thinking?

75. Hee-hee! My itty-bitty Yorkie is dressing up tonight as a ladybug. First time I ever had a pet to dress up– love it!! Thanks for Bat-bow-wow.

76. Sowwy. She was forgetting to breathe!

77. Love the bat dog! Redz – those type classes are why I decided to get the h e double hockey sticks out of management – way happier now!! And since we were all telling our halloween attire – orange shirt with pumpkin, orange watch and orange socks with black kitty!

78. michellemybelle says:

NebErin – I hope that the young Dread Pirate Roberts is The Best Kid Ever – that is just great.

Halloween kinda blew here – way too busy at work, had to stay after and still not done, waiting for clothes to dry…and not in the mood for trick or treaters. I did wear all black today though. The orange & black argyle socks didn’t make an appearance though as all my work shoes wouldn’t work with them. I’ll wheel those out when folks least expect it.

Hope everyone had a good day!!!

79. hehehe, there was one trick-or-treater that had a good costume. he was a CEREAL killer!
    i was a hippie. peace, man

80. Saint Stryfe says:

THere actually was a “Bat Dog” in the comic books, named Ace the Bat-Hound…

Information here:

81. Theo, you win the award with the mention of the always awesome Muppet Show.

82. Aaron — I’m an old-school Muppeteer. Sure, give me Frank Oz, but not without Jim Henson.

83. My dog has a bee costume. It is so cute.

84. My bee has a dog costume. It… doesn’t fit.

85. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i want one

86. Teho, think how much more difficult it would be to find a costume for a half-a-bee.

87. It would, ipso facto, half not be.

88. jacque cristo says:

le chien est chouette parce que c’est batdog!! haha

89. Jackhammer says:

Jeeez that dog looks like a faggot