Floppy, just-napped limbs

Just-woken-up-from-his-nappie-limp-limbed-Ferret-Pants "Zilla" sends his regards to C.O.

A pleasure to meet you, Zilla… [flop]

BTW, what’s up with everyone’s ears today?! Do they all come from the same EAR FACTORY!?

Faceulence

Nappy_ferrferr

Thanks ferry moishe, Kit the Pirate ;D

Comments

1. Very relaxed, obviously a pro at modeling.

2. D’ya see? I kissed Zilla’s wee nosetip and she just blinked her eyes! Ahhhh!

3. NebraskaErin says:

Zee cuteness, she burns!

4. Who wudda thunk that the paw pads of a ferret would be as delectable as the paw pads of a kitteh?

5. I FRIGGEN LOVE FERRITS

6. Aw, Zilla must be from my tribe. A floppy branch of the family.

I think this is the most kissable nose I have seen in the last ten seconds, and that’s saying something as she’s competing with otters and red pandas.

7. Raisinose.

8. Those are the sweetest ears ever! So soft and cute looking=)

9. blubby bellly!!!

10. A thinker says:

Garsh, there’s a strong red panda/ferret resemblance.

11. I also think Kevin Federline resembles a ferret a little bit.

12. Ack, don’t insult the ferries!

13. Although it would be remarkable indeed to see Kevin Federline do the happy ferret dance.

14. GreenEyedHawk says:

Oh groggy ferret! I love getting my The Cheat when he’s all groggy, it’s the only time he cuddles or gives furret kisses. He lays on his back if I hold him like a baby and just tucks up his little hands and yawns at me.

We need more ferrets on the site!

15. Kevin Ferretline?

16. Teughcats says:

NO Kevin Federline! NOT cute!
    Does that make me a ’nuff or does that mean I have taste?
    And thanks once again for the Cute, Meg – it’s keeping me warm in Michigan while it SNOWS! (Bleah.)

17. Weaselly! :)

18. haha, you have excellent taste, Teughcats! And, yeah, Michigan and snow! Haha.

19. chet's momma says:

Christina, I can see the faint outline of a kiss on her lil’ ferret lips! so cute! and NO, monsieur f*erline is soooo not cute, eeew!

20. Monsewer Federline.

21. hrh.squeak says:

Look fast, peoples, pretty soon Mr. Sleepy Ferretpants is going to be just a cute blur on the horizon, doin’ the Ferret Happydance because he’s been featured on C.O.!

22. chet's momma says:

sewermouf f*erline!

23. LOL. It’s like the CO version of JK Rowling’s Voldemort. Few dare to speak his name.

24. Hehe!
    I can hear Scritchy Ferrettoes zipping thru the carpet now, as he gets the Zoomies!!

He Who Must Not Be Seen.

25. “Somebody told me
    that you had a ferret
    that looked like a Federlin’
    that I saw in People Magazine
    last year,
    It’s not confidential,
    he’s got no potential,
    rushin’ a rushin’ around..”

26. Tonight with CSI alums
    Something icky this way comes.

27. Martha in Washington says:

Is ferret fur as soft as it looks? Definite snorglability goin’ on there!

28. Yes, their fur is pretty soft. Although it can be coarse depending on the season. SUCH A CUTIE PIE! I love the little dark nose! SO CUTE!

29. So cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loves it :D Teeney furry ears and all!

30. ‘Tis a most distinguished lil pink n’ brown symmetrically patched nosicle indeed!

31. he’s all like “whuh?” “pummedown!”

32. Martha in Washington says:

Those eyes! Wouldn’t you just give up your dinner to them. “Pleeeeease, can I have a taste?”

33. I bet ferrets have no sleepy time! They’re either awake or not. But I’ve never had one…

34. NebraskaErin says:

I do believe you’re mistaking “ferret” with “weasel”. K-Fed looks like a weasel.

Ferrets = cute.
    Weasels = weaselly.
    K-Fed = weasel.

35. Just right, Neb.Erin! :)

36. how precious!

37. Peg of Tilling says:

Beep…nose.

I know someone else came up with it first, but it has to be said.

38. Oh, Neb.Erin, I believe you are right!!

And can I just say I love this web site? And the commenters? I know I’m a noob, but I loves me some cuteoverload.

39. That nose needs kissin’!

40. This guy looks like he’s taking an away day from school. Who does he think he is, Ferret Bueller?

41. Ferret fur is every bit as soft as it looks. Especially their bellies. My Bandy loved to lick my forehead while I snorgled her belly. <3 God I miss her. Their paws are so cute, too... if you put your finger in the middle of a ferret's paw, they'll grab your finger.

42. Lol, Aubrey!

43. Jackie from Michigan says:

FERRETS! That one in the pictures looks like my brother’s ferret, Tater. Ferrets are so damn flexible…*sings “Bend Me Shape me*…
    I hear you, Teughcats! I live in the northern lower peninsula and it’s been snowing all day. Bleah indeed!

44. Aawwww…he looks like he’s wearing little puffy brown pantaloons!

45. It took me forever to realize she was saying “moishe” as in a Cutological way of saying “much,” rather than refering to a male Jew. I am slow.

46. Omg, THE BEF!
    PS: Sharyn, I totally had the same moment.

47. SQUAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

[scratches li' Ferretkins behind the ears]

[snuggles head-to-head]

SNORE.

48. Oh, the ears! I love all the ears!!!!

And, nose… beep.

49. LadyChroe says:

I don’t know… I don’t really think this pic is all that cute. He looks kind of mean.
    *runs and hides*

50. PenguinJockey says:

Hate to say it, but I’ve always found ferrets creepy. Otters are really the only cute representatives of that family.

51. GreenEyedHawk says:

I love ferret paws. My The Cheat likes to, (to quote Denis Leary) “lay on his back and do cute little human things with his hands.”

Ferrets are also super bendy, I can fold mine in half so that his tail is under his chin.

52. What is it about ferrets that is so freaking cute? I mean, they are WEASELS, but I really want one, even though they like to burrow into your walls.