I know, huhn?

So I was all "no   way!"

and she was all "way! I am gonna wear it before you"

and so [slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrps Diet Coke] I told her, look, [checks self in mirror] you are so not going to wear the lace tube top from Forever 21, nah-ahn!

She’s such a bee—[slurrrrrrrp]-atch!

Are you gonna eat that last soft taco?

Slurrrrrrrrrrp

Like, Patricia? whateverrrrr! see if I care

Comments

1. so tewwwtally a bizznatch, like OMG!

2. That lace tube link doesn’t work

3. awwwwwwww
    puppeh dawg eyeses!!!!
    *smooch*
    soft taco gets the soft kronsche!

4. SCREAM!!!!

5. That is sooooo adorable.

6. I love how dauschunds sit with their stubby little legs to the side, as though there’s not enough room under the belly.

7. Beef drape alert! Beef drape, I say!

8. Yo quiero that puppeh

9. DASCHUND!!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

*Plodes*

*Recovers for a second*

Teho, you’re such a linkmonster.

*Replodes*

i think i am in love.
    Splodes

16. ka9q's wife says:

i think i am in love.
    Splodes

17. TheLoveOfIsis says:

It’s the eyes… the eyes! I want one.

18. gwenchocolate says:

That’s it. Kill me now! I can’t take it anymore! Tooooooooooo cute!

19. aaaaaaaaiiiieeee! I died.

How do people get cute pictures like that?!?!? Are they sitting around all the time with cameras in hand?!?!?

20. Oh get out of town!

21. NebraskaErin says:

Stubby legs! Stubbieeeeeeeeee legs!!

22. A thinker says:

De eyez, dey keel.

Teho, that was the posty I was thinking of as well.

23. Now THAT is cute, I don’t care who ya are! Is he really ‘sucking’ on the straw or does the angle just happen to make it look that way? Too funny. And my dog sits that way too but he’s a big ol’ red heeler :)

24. *pets furiously*

25. Squeeeee. I think he’s rockin’ the proposed new cuteness rule re: lower eyelid droopyness.

26. YES! Finally! Dachshund!

dackeldackeldackeldackel

*passes out*

27. Meg, why do you keep doing this to me? I was all perfectly happy with my two alien cats. I never wanted a dog. But you, you, you have to keep posting these soulful-eyed pups. Why? Whyyyyyyy?

28. I have reviewed the literature, and it seems visible eyewhites are not a rule of cute. But I’m pretty sure it should be!

29. I think you’ve made a break-through, Julie. Because it’s not just the unspeakably warm and cuddly-uddly brownness of this puppeh’s eyes. It’s that little ring of white.

Oh, and the perfect little black nosicle.
    And the teeny brown muzzelpuff.
    And the floppity ears which appear to as soft as velvet [checking, checking]. Yes, as soft as velvet.

What is the name of my new God? Please tell me, so that I can pray to the Puppeh.

30. OMG! Too cute!

31. The picture is adorable but the storyline did it for me. I’m all, “omg, biatch!” reading it out loud and such.

32. Best caption ever! It would be just silly-funny if not for the “Are you gonna eat that last soft taco?” Talk about cutting to the heart of the matter.

33. chet's momma says:

what in God’s name is a beef drape, huh?

34. chet's momma says:

what in God’s name is a beef drape, huh?

35. chet's momma says:

what in God’s name is a beef drape, huh?

36. chet's momma says:

what in God’s name is a beef drape, huh?

37. chet's momma says:

what in God’s name is a beef drape, huh?

38. chet's momma says:

what in God’s name is a beef drape, huh?

39. Um. I believe we’re talking jowls, Chet’s Mom. Nothing else.

40. Ack, stumpy legs!

“…so I told her, just belt it and cinch it!”

Totally reminds me of the SNL Gap sketch with Chris Farley and Adam Sandler.

41. (“Beef Drape” ain’t gonna be in the Glossary either, Peeps.)

42. leprechaun says:

The eyes! The eeyyyyyeeeees!

43. I just have to take this opportunity to show off my Doxie Peanut doing her tricks. Doxies Rock!

Hipchewy1
    Mom of two mini wieners

44. >>”Beef Drape” ain’t gonna be in the Glossary either, Peeps.< <

Oh, thank God (and Theo) for THAT!

45. Lol…only in a Great Dane does Beef Drape sound cute! And appropriATE.

*ducks*

46. Peanut’s gonna be a chunky little puppeh after all those treats! :o)

47. Lauri… don’t start! ;)

48. “I have reviewed the literature, and it seems visible eyewhites are not a rule of cute. But I’m pretty sure it should be!”

Julie may have something there, people:

49. pugmamatimestwo says:

…and I will love her and squeeze her and name her JoAnne. *dies*

50. Beef drape. Yechh…! calls up frightening images of steaks hanging in bizarre places and draped over beef cake-like appendages and… and…
    [thwacks at mind's eye with back of a puddin' spoon]

51. The pup’s all looking up like “what, you left it here, I thought you were done with it. You want it back? I just wanted a sip, its HOT in this car.”

reg

52. like zomg! too effing adorable ^.^

53. “And so I said, don’t you think you’d better get some tube SOCKS instead, and she got really mad!”

54. Aww! How stinkin cute is she? Such a typical dachsie being all mischevious and looking cute doing it…

Gotta love em.

Mom of 2 mini dachsies

55. that made me laugh, so hard. good job.

56. My only experience with the breed was with a maniacal dog a counsin of mine had, that little monster hated me, would try to tear me limb from limb if it ever go the chance.

This little cutie on the other hand, like no way!!!!

57. Mother of pearl, that’s cute! I love how the lens distortion has made her head heee-yooouugh.

My dog always does that with the drive-through sodas too. But he’s 85 lbs and…well, it’s just not cute when he eats the whole cup, lid and all.

58. Oh I don’t know, RidBaxter, that sounds kinda cute to me! ;)

59. Ow, ow, ow! CuteOverload is hurting me again! This kind of cuteness is downright ruthless! Have pity!

*sklonk* (cracks skull on keyboard)

60. Typical Doxie behavior…soooo baaaad, but soooo cute! Mine is even cute when he tears off down the hall with my undies…crotch hound!

61. Somehow… I’m not tempted to ask.

62. [15:37] Le Schmoop: i loved the dachsund sipping pop.
    [15:37] Le Schmoop: or do i mean pop-sipping dachsund?
    [15:37] Teho: good either way.

63. Wait, hipchewy1, Peanut gets 2 treats for “roll over”? I KNEW I was getting ripped off.

64. ohhhh golly moses, if that isn’t the kewwwwwwwwwwwwtest little weenie dog…….besides the one I had when I was a kid, I mean……..*petpetpetpetpetpetpetpeptpetpetpetpetp ***& so on into infinitiness*** gimme that doggie, it’s miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

65. I lova theh taco bell!! This post is sooo niiiice. You look pretty sexy there too muh ladeh. Got any extra tacos for meh?

;)

Rufus

66. Holy crap!
    Rufus, ‘sup mah brotha?

(Yeah yeah, I sound like a jackass.)

67. NebraskaErin says:

Gah. I want a puppy now. I really really really really really want one.

I wish my apartment would let me have one. Meh.

68. T., please, please just don’t be sitting like this:

69. A doxie! *Swoon*

70. So wanna kiss the puppeh. Looks like s/he totally got busted and knows that look will melt hearts from 40 paces.

hmmmm….puppeh mind control……must obey puppeh….hey there’s the chalupa!

71. I lurve the head to body ratio…they never seem to grow into their heads or front feet…Come on…pass that taco over here lady!

72. TastesLikeChicken says:

Redzilla – make me an acolyte – I want to join the new religion too please.

73. those are some shuh-hifty eyes. i think the last soft taco’s already been eaten.

74. Who? Me? I’m not drinking this soda. No way. I’d never do that! The straw? In my mouth? Well of course. I’m keeping it warm for you. But I’m not drinking any… slurp… soda! Honest!

75. luckycliff says:

Far away, in the lonely night, a dog was heard schlurping…..

76. Oh no!! Its just TOO cute!!!

77. “Doxie Burritos tonight!”

78. This picture made my day! I miss my doxie right now. Thanks for the fix!

79. totally dig the pup. cu-huute!

but what’s with the random product placement!?

i’m confused. [shifting eyes]

80. MissMichelle says:

Oh my goodness- I love this puppy- what a cutey…and with the stubbey little legs…and wonderful big eyes… awww…sfndsogndogn I just wanna eat him! Is that bad?

81. Ack! Wienerdog!!!! Omigod!!! So cute!!! I can’t stand it!!!!

82. This is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. And usually I reserve that statement for a kitteh picture. Wowser.

83. best post in the history of the interwebs

84. I’d like to suggest a new term for the lexi-cute–“schnozzlepuff”. Being a dachshund owner and seeing that ridonk adorable pic of the dachshund puppy with the straw AND considering this week’s heated debate over muzzlepuffs, I thought the longer-snouted varieties might do well with a term of their own.

85. Meg, you are too funny. You even have a link to the friggin tube top!!! That dog is adorable=)!!

86. Puppy dog eyes!!!!!

87. Honey, that top is SO not your color…and let’s face it, until you grow a pair you got nuthin to fill it with. Back to your teeny bopper closet with you!

88. Cute! But Taco Bell serves Pepsi products, not Coke. ;)

89. Christine says:

New Rule? Don’t “squeeeeee!” until you see the whites of their eyes.

90. bebeh weiner dog – swoon – am tewtelly in lurve wid dis bebeh >

91. this pic is torture because you cannot look at it without squeeing so there goes the brain again **SPLODE!**

92. that is so cute…i think i might…die!!!!!! x)

93. *DIE*!

I just died.

oh. my. god.

I *love* weenie baby doggies! I miss when my weenie dog was that little. He was Precioso!!!!!!!!

*die…*.